Myoption drag my withdrawal request with lies and other delay tactics

Dear Najaf sorry i cannot understand the information you just shared. Is "IQ Option and myoption are same"?

Darwaish please compare their address and decide yourself are they are same or different i am also wondering that are thay are same only person from uk can confirm that

Yes these addresses are same and i am sure myoption.com is the fake one. How much money you have invested with them? and when you are last contacted with myoption either through email or phone? do you know any platform where we can launch our complaint about them.
lastly where are you from. do you know Usman Siddiqui?

he contacted me and called me for atleast two months for deposit he was asking 100 i did 450 $ and i win 300 traded my self so my account now 750 i asked 550 $ widrawal but no answer today i open skrill account and submitt form again also i asked fairbinary to help me sort out issu with them i will be glade even if i get 500 even i try to contact usman but never able after deposit

Usman never contact me also after deposit. Have you tried to call them via phone? for withdrawal you need to fill a form which is in .pdf format, take the print of that form then fill and send it.
I have done all these 1 month ago but they refuse to withdraw my money.
How fairbinary can help you to get withdrawal.

i dont know how they will but they send me mail that they will try . I asked them first that how come they are suggesting a company like this and send them documents and eamils and conversation and after few days they put banner of investigation as you can see when you google myoption even i sent emails to myoption to contact me else i will start positing in fotums to avoid inocent peoples lose money with them but they never reply and also live chat dead and non of their telephone work and steven verbasky ignore my skype call to solve issu what ever it is. I am from Pak and looking for usman sooner or latter will find him too if he is reading this he know i am patthan lol

I am also from Pakistan. i lost my job a few months ago and lost almost 30% of my savings, so its difficult time for me.
Yes i see that banner "myoption.com is under investigation", but myoption was not a registered broker.
please share the skype id of steven and usman.

i ask several time usman to give his id but he never and i think he also used fake name as most of the broker do
i suggess who ever want to trade before deposit ask your broker to send their licence or their id so that we could find him latter lol
becouse we are trusting him on our money and we dont know who they are we are very fool but untill when they will able to scnatch like this ??

Back