Myoption drag my withdrawal request with lies and other delay tactics

Brother open skype press add contact search people , there you search myoption you will get 20 contacts steven also included but go more advance extrect their ip from their emails sent to you and regester to iqoption and compare their ip you will see they are the same company and usman also in iqoption i think now you have to regester in iq with another number and when they call for deposit tell them you want to speak usman becouse he forwerd you there you will not deposit if you didnot speak to usman thats it then usman will call you after few days but dont mantion your orignal id names location etc and steven is not online from several weeks now i think they are hunting new clients through iqoption they have done what ever with myoption better u send me privite massage also

yes i find one steven.myoption
How can i contact you in private messages. Please edit your previous post as someone from myoption can see it and get alert.

The same issue happened with me. With My option I invested USD 2000 and earned a profit of USD 3000. Now when my balance reached USD 5000, i requested them for a withdrawal. They came back and said that the account is blocked and Steven Verbinsky gave same bull**** that the account department informed him of this. And the reason he gives is that I involved in arbitrage. I really wondered how can there be arbitrage in binary options trading. Asked them to explain what arbitrage trading is, for which there is no reply. And Maria from customer support was also lying and Steven instead of getting the issue resolved started attacking me which was totally unfair and I find myself on the defense where in I had to be aggressive as I was the victim. Donot believe in www.myoption.com, they are real fraudsters. They follow up for deposits but when it comes to withdrawals they give some nasty reason and wont process the withdrawals. BEWARE !!

Here is the chat with Maria, they annoy you like hell. They confuse you and give lame reasons like account is blocked or account manager is sick or things like that.

Attachments

• Maria chat Myoption.com.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 9
Today they they called me and asking me to stop talking about them and that i dont have right to write bad rewieve about them on other website ..... so i want to ask where i go for complain when
1. All telephones are dead ( i am trying three times a day)
2.No email replied nither from support , banking or marketting ( i send 20 emails daily )
3. Live chat disable and even not reply if leave massages ( i send 100s to them )
And i warnd them if not replied to my emails i will start talking online

Dear Najafstar keep the record of each and every detail. What was the number through which they called you.
how they call you, your actual name is hidden on this thread?

Here is the chat with Maria, they annoy you like hell. They confuse you and give lame reasons like account is blocked or account manager is sick or things like that.

if you see in the conversation, they say its my mistake, but how can there be any way that a investor make a mistake by asking for a withdrawal. And if you see Steven Verbinsky said that its processed and Maria says it isn't, such contradictory lies from both of them. Very dangerous company to deal with.

Yeah, that's a reminder for us, keep all evidence and contact with relevant parties asap, meanwhile advertising it.

Back