Need Help how to get my Money Back.... Cheating Case against http://www.tradefxi.com/

yvijayender

Recruit
Mr. Arjun(santhoshmenom@outlook.com, arjun@reliablesoftwaresolution.in), a forex trading robot selling representative from reliablesoftwaresolution.in and www.tradefxi.com, initially offered a trading robot for 500$ and instructed me that out of 500$ cost for the robot, I had to pay only 100$ for obtaining the license and after the robot would make profits , I need to pay additional 400$ .

After paying 100 $, a Gent called Arjun and Santhosh called me up from the compliance department and asked me to deposit another 400$ immediately for getting the software operational; and when I denied the payment they asked me to pay 20$ additional charges for refund along with the documents. When I provided the documents and denied additional payments, Mr. Arjun and Santhosh said as a customer retention scheme from their company, he would introduce me to a new trading platform called tradefxi.com where he would provide a 100$ trading bonus. The amount invested in their company cannot be refunded without the withdrawal charges.

I agreed to the same and started using the platform after a few days. Recently, on the 5th of May 2016, I made huge profits out of the bonus amount (screen shot attached) and requested for a withdrawal.

The next day, a representative called Mr. Santhosh and Paul ('santhoshmenom@outlook.com' and 'paul@fxbreedsolutions.com') called me up from +3444 number and asked me to activate the account by making an initial deposit of 3000$ as the withdrawal was possible only by activation of the account by making a deposit.

The next moment, Mr. Santhosh's desk manager , Mr. Paul ('paul@fxbreedsolutions.com') calls me up from +3444 number and convinces me for a deposit of 3000$ as the account needs to be converted to ECN status since the profits were very huge and also promised me that I would receive a trader's priority card which can be utilized later for trading as I had made the highest profit in the history of the company. He said that a micro account cannot support a withdrawal of such a huge amount. He provided me 3 additional e mail id s and asked me to contact through these ids as and when required.

I made a deposit of 3000$ through Neteller and Skrill as guided by Mr. Santhosh ('santhoshmenom@outlook.com') & Mr. Paul ('paul@fxbreedsolutions.com') and today I received an e-mail stating that my account has been converted to ECN account but in order to make withdrawals, I need to deposit another 3000$ (Email attached).

They are not responding to the e mails nor are they calling back.
They are strictly denying the withdrawal...please advise...

Mr. Arjun(santhoshmenom@outlook.com, arjun@reliablesoftwaresolution.in), a forex trading robot selling representative from reliablesoftwaresolution.in and www.tradefxi.com, initially offered a trading robot for 500$ and instructed me that out of 500$ cost for the robot, I had to pay only 100$ for obtaining the license and after the robot would make profits , I need to pay additional 400$ .

After paying 100 $, a Gent called Arjun and Santhosh called me up from the compliance department and asked me to deposit another 400$ immediately for getting the software operational; and when I denied the payment they asked me to pay 20$ additional charges for refund along with the documents. When I provided the documents and denied additional payments, Mr. Arjun and Santhosh said as a customer retention scheme from their company, he would introduce me to a new trading platform called tradefxi.com where he would provide a 100$ trading bonus. The amount invested in their company cannot be refunded without the withdrawal charges.

I agreed to the same and started using the platform after a few days. Recently, on the 5th of May 2016, I made huge profits out of the bonus amount (screen shot attached) and requested for a withdrawal.

The next day, a representative called Mr. Santhosh and Paul ('santhoshmenom@outlook.com' and 'paul@fxbreedsolutions.com') called me up from +3444 number and asked me to activate the account by making an initial deposit of 3000$ as the withdrawal was possible only by activation of the account by making a deposit.

The next moment, Mr. Santhosh's desk manager , Mr. Paul ('paul@fxbreedsolutions.com') calls me up from +3444 number and convinces me for a deposit of 3000$ as the account needs to be converted to ECN status since the profits were very huge and also promised me that I would receive a trader's priority card which can be utilized later for trading as I had made the highest profit in the history of the company. He said that a micro account cannot support a withdrawal of such a huge amount. He provided me 3 additional e mail id s and asked me to contact through these ids as and when required.

I made a deposit of 3000$ through Neteller and Skrill as guided by Mr. Santhosh ('santhoshmenom@outlook.com') & Mr. Paul ('paul@fxbreedsolutions.com') and today I received an e-mail stating that my account has been converted to ECN account but in order to make withdrawals, I need to deposit another 3000$ (Email attached).

They are not responding to the e mails nor are they calling back.
They are strictly denying the withdrawal...please advise...

I wish that you came to FPA before you invested money with them, FPA marked them as a a scam back in 2015, You can read more about it here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12050/www.tradefxi.com

fxbreedsolutions.com expired on July 14th. It's gone.

Too bad you used Neteller and Skrill. They will be happy to take your report and may block the scammers from using their services, but I've never seen them reverse a charge.

Back