Neto Trade U.K. Ltd

afrogulf

Recruit
Preifly i stated trading with Neto trade since November 2016 and I invested in total $121000
Every thing was going very smooth and I managed to make good profit
My problem started when I decided to withdraw $60000 ,,, after long time of waiting my account manager disappeared and replaced by other person then again replaced by a third person who promised to help me and put every thing in order
Be advised me to start with $5000 to make sure that money will come into my bank account
I got the $5000 and I made a new withdrawal for $55000 on 12/4/2017 since that time am not able to reach my account manager ,, I sent so many e mails and so many phone calls without any reply
Kindly asking you to help me getting my money back

Attachments

• IMG_0265.JPG
    IMG_0265.JPG
    951.3 KB · Views: 0
Preifly i stated trading with Neto trade since November 2016 and I invested in total $121000
My problem started when I decided to withdraw $60000 ,,, after long time of waiting my account manager disappeared and replaced by other person then again replaced by a third person who promised to help me and put every thing in order
Be advised me to start with $5000 to make sure that money will come into my bank account
I got the $5000 and I made a new withdrawal for $55000 on 12/4/2017 since that time am not able to reach my account manager ,, I sent so many e mails and so many phone calls without any reply
Hi, Did you put a case on Neto.....did you get your money back....I'm also having issue with Neto to withdraw my money.

Hi, have you had any luck?

I have similar case with Magnum options and dont know what to do.

Have you tried winchargeback?

Back