Netotrade Global Investments Ltd (UK)

dawndusk

Recruit
Dear all, I invested over USD 270,000 with Netotrade over the last 8 months. Since January, when I wanted to withdraw USD 10,000 the account manager called me up and said noone makes a withdrawal so quickly. And then he started opening positions on my account even before I authorized. As I was a newbie back then, I did not know what to do. Since then, my account constantly had open positions until last month in mid August, where I wanted to withdraw USD 70,000 from my balance (with no open trades) but was stopped as they said I did not meet the bonus criteria. (Which I thought was strange because I was not even withdrawing bonus). Then the reason they gave was because I had some stop outs previously and I owe them money. Shortly after, the account manager opened reckless trades of a few hundred lots and lost all my money. After which, the account manager disappeared and the ex account manager took over again. To date, it has been a month but they have yet to get back to me on a resolution. I called them over 10 times today but it is impossible to reach anyone. I have proof of malpractice and necessary documents to back my case. Please help me out here as I need to get back my money. Thank you.

$270K is huge money my friend. How you can take risk that much without getting any profit or withdrawal done?

The only withdrawal I made was a USD 5,000 in the entire 8 months. The reason I could not withdraw money was because since then, I had trades open constantly that were not mature yet (or in profit) hence I had to keep them open. As stated in my first post, last month was the first time I traded back to be in the green, but could not withdraw money.

Does FPA know

1. where are they based physically?
2. which bank account they use? (the money has to be deposited somewhere)

Currently, I have a negative 14million in my account (haha, very funny I know) but they have yet to knock on my door to claim back the money and is taking their own sweet time. I was thinking, if they are really legitimate, shouldn't they have a fixed repayment timeframe and they should be chasing me for the money by now. But it has been a month, noone has gotten back with any resolution. Called them 10 times today, on different lines but noone answered.

One question, Why you haven`t checked review about Netotrade before investing money with them?
FPA already warned to traders about Netotrade back in 2014. You can see here
NetoTrade.com Review as well as FCA issued warning against them back in 2013. here is the link Warning about NetoTrade from the FCA

Let me suggest you few steps to make you money back.

Below are few steps that you have to follow.

Before I suggest the steps make sure that you go to live support of Netotrade and invite them to join this thread and let them know that you are going to open court case against then at FPA.

For filling FPA court case simply follow this link Traders Court > File a Case | Forex Peace Army

Here are the steps :

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

Email:

support@netotrade.com

finance@netotrade.com

compliance@netotrade.com

tel_icon.png

Phone:

uk-flag.png
+44-203-514-3882

swiss_flag.png
+41-225-181-315
fax_icon.png

Fax:
swiss_flag.png
+41-435-016736

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

LETS FIND & KICK SCAMMER OUT.

One question, Why you haven`t checked review about Netotrade before investing money with them?
FPA already warned to traders about Netotrade back in 2014. You can see here
NetoTrade.com Review as well as FCA issued warning against them back in 2013. here is the link Warning about NetoTrade from the FCA

Let me suggest you few steps to make you money back.

Below are few steps that you have to follow.

Before I suggest the steps make sure that you go to live support of Netotrade and invite them to join this thread and let them know that you are going to open court case against then at FPA.

For filling FPA court case simply follow this link Traders Court > File a Case | Forex Peace Army

Here are the steps :

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

Email:

support@netotrade.com

finance@netotrade.com

compliance@netotrade.com

tel_icon.png

Phone:

uk-flag.png
+44-203-514-3882

swiss_flag.png
+41-225-181-315
fax_icon.png

Fax:
swiss_flag.png
+41-435-016736

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

LETS FIND & KICK SCAMMER OUT.

Hi FPA,

I tried to load the live chat but it is not working.

And it is impossible to contact them on telephone as they never answer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Hi FPA,

I tried to load the live chat but it is not working.

And it is impossible to contact them on telephone as they never answer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

what was the problem for live chat?

Just copy and paste chat here, by the way what they told to in live Chat?

Have you tried to make research on LinkedIn?
I managed to find lot of important information about management for any companies..

Back