Netotrade is a scam

Furat Jawad

Recruit
Take care of this site- they made a big fraud out of me .They kept withdrawing money for forex until they take 32K USD and then they ignore my mails and call.I will make a complaint at Cyber police

Have a discussion with your bank about the best places to complain about online financial fraud.

Take care of this site- they made a big fraud out of me .They kept withdrawing money for forex until they take 32K USD and then they ignore my mails and call.I will make a complaint at Cyber police

What they replied to you when you talked wit live customer support about your issue?

And how you let them withdrawing money until 32k, I mean you must received any message or email regarding money deduction from your Card.

Hi Furat Jawad,

I am gathering victims that have been scammed and mistreated by Netotrade.

Please email me immediately at dawndusksh@gmail.com with subject: Netotrade Victim Scam. After which I will call you for a discussion if you would like.

The more we gather, the more we can take this to interpol and get their attention to investigate this global scale crime.

Whether they are a fraud or not, it seems pretty obvious now as they have NO physical office address under their email signature which I find strange. Any legitimate organisation would have basics like office address. Also, I have checked them out and they are no where to be found on 788 Finchley Road.

Also, it is impossible to reach them. I can call them 20x a day and noone will answer their phones. I am suspecting they all work remotely around the world from home, using subscribed lines which is not even a fixed land line.

Why hasn't anyone managed to get these guys?

Maybe because the victims are scattered around the world, which makes the victims difficult to connect and gather evidence together to nail them down.

So please, contact me at my email and let's work on bringing these guys to justice!

Back