Netotrade

kuroshinra

Recruit
Hi, this is my first time to post this is it not eligible in this forum please remove it.

I got a call from Netotrade yesterday. I believe they got a number from investing.com since my UK number is hardly linked to anywhere(currently study abroad). As someone who trade forex for a bit, I also test them with questions.

What I found is they be able to open account with just a word confirm or one click via email. This is highly untrustable since regulate broker would ask for identification etc. But at least they suggest open account with 500-1000 USD which is acceptable. He asks me to confirm opening account, I hesitate then he comes with other stuff to convince me. Like, it seems I lack of knowledge in using indicators and stuff which they will have teaching materials and personal broker. Then they come with well-known scheme

Insider and quick rich scheme, They try to excite me with their south africa insider news and told me that it move like 1180pips in 5 hours then later he says the same thing with 3 hours. He told me to imagine it 10usd per pips which make me 11k. When I try to ask him 11k with 500usd? he said it low risk (1000+ movement and say that 50pips move to wipe account is low risk). He tries to repeat this over to make it sound like easy.

He asks me to confirm again, I said I need to look over and will open an account by myself. He acts as upset an told me that disrespect him. He told me that he try to share an opportunity with me and ask me do I want it or should he move on. I said I need to take a look first if you don't like it then move on.

end of the conversation.

Later at night email came in that I open their live account. needless to say, I will never put money there. After that I search netotrade scam from here and found severals issue. I hope that any who got their call don't fall into their trap

Best Regard.

Now that one of them has your number, be on guard against other "can't lose" opportunities coming by phone and email.

$10 per pip - so nice if you catch a 1000 pip move in right direction, but your $500 account would have been erased by only a 50 pip move against you.

Back