New free profitable strategy, the Cevn Boxx

Shevvy

Private, 1st Class
Hi everyone, here is the second trading strategy that I have developed, the Cevn Boxx. This strategy is much simpler to learn and to trade than the Cevn Bounce strategy.

You can find it here: cevntuntrading.wixsite.com/cevnboxx

It does matter whether or not you believe this, as the results are simple to check on a MT4/5 chart.

The list below is all the trades and the losers since the 2nd of Jan 2017, based on the daily timeframe and a minimum 10 pip (each trade must gain 10 pips before being designated a winnner) with a 100 pip stoploss

audjpy 6 trades 0 loser
audusd 8 trades 1 loser
cadjpy 7 trades 1 loser
chfjpy 9 trades 0 loser
euraud 4 trades 1 loser
eurgbp 6 trades 0 loser
eurjpy 10 trades 1 loser
eurusd 6 trades 2 loser
gbpaud 3 trades 0 loser
gbpcad 3 trades 0 loser
gbpchf 11 trades 0 loser
gbpjpy 10 trades 1 loser
gbpnzd 6 trades 0 loser
gbpusd 8 trades 0 loser
nzdjpy 8 trades 0 loser
nzdusd 6 trades 1 loser
usdcad 6 trades 2 loser
usdchf 6 trades 1 loser
usdusd 8 trades 0 loser
bcousd 8 trades 2 loser
uk100gbp 12 trades 3 loser.

Checking it out for yourself or asking someone on FPA who has more knowledge than you for help.

Happy trading... Fred

Hi Folks, I don't normally do this but with so many trades for Sunday Evening I have decided to put them on for your perusal. You can either trade them or demo trade them to add a bit of spice to the proceedings. Don't worry if you can't or don't want to trade them as there will be plenty more entries to trade in the future.

These are all the trades that have fallen into the Boxx catagory for Sunday. All but one are buy trades. If you don't have Sunday trading from your provider I will put the results on for you by Monday.

AUDJPY SUNDAY 26th BUY TRADE
AUDUSD SUNDAY 26th BUY TRADE
CADJPY SUNDAY 26th BUY TRADE
CHFJPY SUNDAY 26th BUY TRADE
EURAUD SUNDAY 26th SELL TRADE
GBPCAD SUNDAY 26th BUY TRADE
GBPCHF SUNDAY 26th BUY TRADE
GBPJPY SUNDAY 26th BUY TRADE
BCOUSD SUNDAY 26th BUY TRADE

Happy and successful trading.... Fred

Hi Folks, well the strategy seems to have done nicely Sunday evening, with 7 successful trades, 1 losing trade and 1 void.trade.

AUDJPY SUNDAY 26th BUY TRADE O: 86.095 H: 86.442 Max Pips: +32.2 Time: 5am GMT
AUDUSD SUNDAY 26th BUY TRADE O: 0.76783 H: 0.76815 Max Pips: +26.5 Time: 5am GMT
CADJPY SUNDAY 26th BUY TRADE O: 85.547 H: 85.683 Max Pips: +11.1 Time: 5am GMT
CHFJPY SUNDAY 26th BUY TRADE O: 111.263 H: 111.410 Max Pips: +11.2 Time: 5am GMT
EURAUD SUNDAY 26th SELL TRADE O: 1.37433 L: 1.37123 Max Pips: +26.4 Time: 5am GMT
GBPCAD SUNDAY 26th BUY TRADE O: 1.63290 H: 1.63290 Max Pips: void Time: 5am GMT
GBPCHF SUNDAY 26th BUY TRADE O: 1.25530 H: 1.25615 Max Pips: - 1.9 Time: 5am GMT
GBPJPY SUNDAY 26th BUY TRADE O: 139.785 H: 139.953 Max Pips: +12.0 Time: 5am GMT
BCOUSD SUNDAY 26th BUY TRADE O: 55.624 H: 55.897 Max Pips: +23.3 Time: 5am GMT

Pip gain/loss is after spread deducted.

This can turnout to be nifty little strategy that could help keep you in the black while you learn more advanded strategies.

Enjoy,
Fred

Hi Traf, I understand your position, many people still treat Sunday as a day of rest. Hopefully more trades will occur Monday to Friday so you to make some nice profits.

Thanks
Fred

We have seen by the percentage of people everyday, who lose their money in trading due to lack of proper knowledge and skills. This makes the other 5 to 10% of people gain huge profits. However, with a good observation, and learning of the forex trading strategies, anyone can make profits or at least secure their hard earned money.

We have seen by the percentage of people everyday, who lose their money in trading due to lack of proper knowledge and skills. This makes the other 5 to 10% of people gain huge profits. However, with a good observation, and learning of the forex trading strategies, anyone can make profits or at least secure their hard earned money.

Hi Jasmine, I have been trading most of my adult life, first with a high street Bank and secondly with a Hedge Fund, so I know what is required from learning to trade and trading in most of the financial markets. With this in mind I believe I'm qualified to argue that you are only partially correct in your quote.

Here what you say is correct, 'only those with the proper skill-sets and education' can ensure they don't become another losing statistic'

But this second part of your quote is incorrect,
'However, with a good observation, and learning of the forex trading strategies, anyone can make profits or at least secure their hard earned money'

While I wish that were true you have been blinded by a common mistake in trading circles. There are three parts, not two as you intimate when placing a trade using a trading strategy or plan on the forex market.

What most people don't understand is that the name trading strategy is really a misnomer, an inaccurate and misleading term. The main purpose actually, the sole purpose of any trading strategy is simply to locate entry points into a financial chart and that is all it is able do, it is not programmed to do anything else, definitely not trade!

Here are the three parts of any plan that are required before placing a trade,

House Keeping - concerning simple matters such as; the stop loss, take profit, stake size etc.
Entry Location - employing a trading strategy or trading plan to find an entry location.
Trade Execution - the actual triggering of the trade.

And it's the third part, the most difficult part to trading that most new traders to grasp. There is no-one to assist them at this point and those claiming they can help with this problem are only the ever present conmen.

It is this part of trading strategy that only the famous 5%-20% can accomplish. Like myself this group have not just been trained to get past this point, but we have decades of experience doing just this behind us.

...And the truth is we still get things wrong and lose money!!!

What I'm trying to say is that even with two out of three parts of the trading equation behind you, if one of the two is not the knowledge of Trade Execution, then I'm sorry to say you will still lose your money.

Last edited:
The list below is all the trades and the losers since the 2nd of Jan 2017, based on the daily timeframe and a minimum 10 pip (each trade must gain 10 pips before being designated a winnner) with a 100 pip stoploss
I read the strategy and it seems very interesting.
Do you mind answering a few questions I have?
1.) How do you TP and SL?
2.) Do you trade it on other time frames?

Hi Waker, thanks for the interest in the strategy..

I always trade the daily as that's the best timeframe to make money. I always employ a 100 pip stop loss.2..While this seems to be a large stop loss it is in fact quite sort for the daily timeframe as most pairs can move 100 pips up or down in less than a minute.
The problem with lower timeframes are they create a lot of noise which means more losses.

To show you how a bad noise can be to a trading strategy try deming the strategy on two different timeframes, say the 1 hour or 4 hour timefame with a stop loss of anywhere from 25 to 50 pips for either of these timeframes and use my settings for the daily timeframe and you will see just how good the daily timeframe is when compared to lower timeframes.

Thanks,
Fred

Back