New in trading

Hi, I have been a FPA member for longer than I can remember. Now let me say that just about everything I know about FX I have learn t at this site . BUT It keeps saying I need to unblock ADblocker I HAVE IT UN BLOCKED! for the FPA site. Then there is the other thing that's driving me nuts. I never know if I am logged in or not and I can NEVER actually get to a login page to find out. By some miracle and probably because I cannot stand it any longer I have managed to join a thread to try to contact FPA to tell them to put a login button or a welcome client line on all of their pages. Honestly this site is driving me nuts, it is among the worse sites to navigate that I have ever come across. I am currently trying to set up FNG I find it very exiting. Again the process of navigating the required information is ridiculously complicated. More so so if you don't even know if you are logged in or not! Yeah and I forgot to say how in hell will I ever even be able to get back to this thread! How will I find a reply?

Last edited:
My browser seems to block some of the ads (not sure why - I think it's my script blocker). I see a pop-up now and again with a "Please disable ad blocker", but it doesn't mess with me being logged in.

In the upper-left, I can see not only my name, but also my avatar. If I point to either, it shows a dropdown with access to all of my forums settings and preferences. The one silly thing (Yo AsstMod! Beat the programmers over this) is that all the things showing me that I'm logged in disappear if I'm looking at reviews or PTs.

I tell my browser to remember my password. I also told the FPA to keep me logged in. On the rare occasion I somehow get logged out, getting logged back in only takes a couple seconds.

Hello everybody, I'm new in forex and I'm trying demo accounts at the moment, when do you think I will be able to trade in live account? If the demo is just like the live account then I will be rich sooooooooooon

Hello everybody, I'm new in forex and I'm trying demo accounts at the moment, when do you think I will be able to trade in live account? If the demo is just like the live account then I will be rich sooooooooooon

Welcome to FPA seanfx,

As per my experience, I`ll suggest you to spend atleast 6 month with demo to get proper knowledge of trading. Best of luck.

Back