New Member Here

coins767

Recruit
Hi Everyone,

I am a new member to this wonderful and ever resourceful forum, my names are Victor Onokpasah and I reside in Nigeria West Africa. I am here to make friends, acquire more skills from the forex trading professionals while I trade forex thanks once more for making me part of this great community.

Hi Everyone,

I am a new member to this wonderful and ever resourceful forum, my names are Victor Onokpasah and I reside in Nigeria West Africa. I am here to make friends, acquire more skills from the forex trading professionals while I trade forex thanks once more for making me part of this great community.

Welcome to FPA Victor, if you are new then start your Forex journey with suggested link by AsstModerator and feel free to ask any question.

Best of luck :)

They have a good school here that should get you started in the correct direction. Good luck. Cheers

hello guys i am new here any advice would be appreciated since i am new to trading and i want to master it as much as i can

hello guys i am new here any advice would be appreciated since i am new to trading and i want to master it as much as i can

Welcome to FPA Elena,

As you are new to Forex World I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How its works.

Take a look on this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

Lets us know if you stuck anywhere and need more details.

We are here to help :)

Best of luck:)

Hello, guys, i am jose from madrid spain. I am fairly new to trading although i had my fair time in studying trading and markets and working on demo accounts. it is time to start real trading so let the good stuff begin

Back