New to FPA and forex forums

LochNessy

Recruit
Hi Everyone,

I've just joined and notice there's quite a lot of vitriol and people who don't know how to talk to their broker!

I've been trading for about a year (6mo in demo) and had an EA on small money which crashed and burned at a local broker, but now am on an aggressive feed and will be self trading. My EA's at other international brokers were going well, but lo and behold, I made 50% and started getting screwed.. They were very unhappy and rude when I tried to close my account. I want to avoid international fees and have regulation that will somehwat protect me as well so might stick local.

I'll keep trying to milk money from some legit brokers going through to market. Trying Global Prime next, maybe Pepperstone.

Apart from the boot camp which looks cool for trading, does anyone have the rule book for forum posting??

Thanks!
LochNessy (Vanessa)
;)

I've seen the vitriol go both ways. Some people scream SCAM the moment something looks even slightly wrong. I've also seen company publicly attach their own clients instead of trying to answer simple questions. The FPA tries to help bridge the gap, but there can be very unreasonable people on either side of that bridge. :(

As a general guideline, try to keep discussion of the pros and cons of companies inside the Commerce Zone. If there's a serious problem and the company doesn't want to discuss things politely, there's always the Scam Alerts folder. There are more guidelines on forums posting here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/what-are-the-basic-rules-of-conduct-in-the-forums.42836/

If you haven't check it yet, I highly recommend Forex Military School as a good way to enhance your forex education.

Back