Newbie here

Flavous

Recruit
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie to Forex and this forum. Hope to learn from everyone and constantly make profits.

Please guide me along the way!

Feel free to ask me questions that can help my forex trading (nothing too personal! :D)

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie to Forex and this forum. Hope to learn from everyone and constantly make profits.

Feel free to ask me questions that can help my forex trading (nothing too personal! :D)

Welcome here mate. Just get the basic knowledge on forex market. So you can find answers to your own questions

forums are really helpful for a newbie, and you should also try forexCamping i ve learned a lot from there ...try it out...

Welcome here mate. Just get the basic knowledge on forex market. So you can find answers to your own questions

I agree, I think doing your own research is better than having things handed to you. After doing research it is ok to ask questions.

Hi, like you I am new to the forum. Not new to trading though. Welcome to Forex trading.

If I were your guide, the first thing I would ask is...

What are you expecting to get out of this Forex trip you have just embarked on?

[croaky voice] learn, you will... become trader you wish, why? Making profits, discipline will require. For demo account, size matters not...

Back