Newbie To Forex

Its bad idea if someone assume the bonus from forum paid not real money then trade that bonus not in manageable . its advisable no matter demo account or bonus account still use management if want get optimum result

personal experience : $100 deposit, 30% deposit, final balance 130$ (1:1000 leverage) next thing do trade happily thinking I've got extra 'money' in my account. put more lot since there's extra margin to put another trade. finally everything heading at totally opposite my order, current balance 140++, and at the end of the week high impact news released (bad news for my trade), having nearly 40 equity, and around 30 equity.. the stop out began it's "evacs".
contact the support, explain everything and ask nicely why such event happen while I still hold enough margin to hold. their answer are simple, misused the bonus, and put too many lot at the companies see this as abusive act, and that's why the stop out sequence coming earlier :). end of the story of the great bonuses.

Newbie traders should trade in demo account for practice purposes and then they should only come to real account whey they feel they are comfortable enough with their trading system that they can confidently trade in a real account.

All of us mostly start from demo . After one or 2 months when we get profit in demo we think we are expert trader. I think we should trade in real account with low deposits and low risk so that our abilities show how much we can make profit in it.

All of us mostly start from demo . After one or 2 months when we get profit in demo we think we are expert trader. I think we should trade in real account with low deposits and low risk so that our abilities show how much we can make profit in it.

Exactly. Everywhere I go I tell people to forget about the demo. It could be useful, but people should know how and for how long to use it.

Exactly. Everywhere I go I tell people to forget about the demo. It could be useful, but people should know how and for how long to use it.

Even experienced jet pilots spend some time in simulators.

New traders need to stay in demo long enough to develop a trading plan which would still be profitable with a couple of extra pips of slippage taken into account. At that point, they should begin testing a small live account to find out just how big of an issue psychology really is.

Experienced traders should still use demo for learning new platforms and testing new trading systems.

That is good , and also the other importance things is about consistency of result , as long get stable profit in certain periods let says 3 months then the quality of ability trade will formed as well .

All newbies should first know the risks involved in forex trading. If a trader understands the risk and learn how to properly control it, then he can become a good trader in no time.

All newbies should first know the risks involved in forex trading. If a trader understands the risk and learn how to properly control it, then he can become a good trader in no time.

Exactly. Then they would have no one to blame but themselves.

Risk control is needed and must always care about it . no one will know where the price will move so once ignore about risk control then bad things will come to trading result

Back