Newbie To Forex

Risk control is needed and must always care about it . no one will know where the price will move so once ignore about risk control then bad things will come to trading result

I am a victim of this recently. Had two accounts, blown one due to bad high risk trading and second one is also down more than 50% :( I just can't control my risk management, needs a lot of work on that.

Hii people.. I am newbie to forex trading and i am looking forward to learn new tips and tricks of forex. Happy Trading...

Hii people.. I am newbie to forex trading and i am looking forward to learn new tips and tricks of forex. Happy Trading...

Happy trading too . i think no any special tricks of forex . just training and practicing to make us being more perfect , and also don't hope too high want to earn money as much as possible if we have low expertise and skill in analyzing the market

Many of my army fellows have already answered your concern. And hence the only thing which i would suggest you is that invest your money in a well regulated forex broker with whom your money can be safe.

Before you start you should make it very clear that there is no such thing as get rich quick. Even if you make some good pips in start, it does not matter that you will keep doing this for ever. So learn good money management and then start trading in your real account.

Many of my army fellows have already answered your concern. And hence the only thing which i would suggest you is that invest your money in a well regulated forex broker with whom your money can be safe.

Investing money in a good broker is also a good step towards your trading victory. Many bad or scam broker won't let you make money in this already difficult market.

Do not trust on all brokers just do trading with well known broker . I did trading with a trusted broker . New to forex are confused all about trading , investments and getting profits . They should decide carefully after much practice so that they will not trap .

Do not trust on all brokers just do trading with well known broker . I did trading with a trusted broker . New to forex are confused all about trading , investments and getting profits . They should decide carefully after much practice so that they will not trap .

How can you say that you will be able to trust a Forex broker when in fact you are not knowing anything about it.

The main thing that we have to look for and easily understand is that if a Forex Broker is reliable then we will have much trading success with them :)

How can you say that you will be able to trust a Forex broker when in fact you are not knowing anything about it.

The main thing that we have to look for and easily understand is that if a Forex Broker is reliable then we will have much trading success with them :)

I am looking for a Broker that is good and that will offer me ECN trading using which i can get a good trading income :)

Back