Newbie To Forex

Hii people.. I am newbie to forex trading and i am looking forward to learn new tips and tricks of forex. Happy Trading...

Happy trading, buddy. First thing you have to understand about forex trading is : It's not a gamble and you're not gambling. You're allowed to analyze with any kind of methods before you're about to execute a trade. Both fundamental or technical, it's all up to you.

Happy trading, buddy. First thing you have to understand about forex trading is : It's not a gamble and you're not gambling. You're allowed to analyze with any kind of methods before you're about to execute a trade. Both fundamental or technical, it's all up to you.

It does happen many times where we are forced to do such kind of trades that are not going to give us any income. This is also a reason why we should understand how to do our trading and stay away from such types of trading.

first start demo and acquire knowledge by different course .after that start live account.

Newbie to forex face many challenges he has to understand first this business, get knowledge and proper practice of trading on demo . These basic steps are important to teach him trading ABC. He has to plan how much deposit he can make which is not highly risky as a starter. All this will clear to you by doing demo trading.

Here at FPA you will get tremendous information about all the brokers.
Choose wisely .
But first learn and gain knowledge about trading apply what you learned in demo account for months and then only go for real.

Every newbie needs knowledge first. They can join forums to get basic knowledge . I use to read many sites about forex they give me better idea then demo helped me to do practice of forex. Without practice you cannot learn trading. Forex seems easy bit not is until you not do it by self.

If you've traded for a few days on a demo by scalping, try trading in the midterm for 2-3 weeks and decide how you're going to trade. After that you can open a cent account.

If you've traded for a few days on a demo by scalping, try trading in the midterm for 2-3 weeks and decide how you're going to trade. After that you can open a cent account.
I'd advise starting with the mid-term trading as it may be better in the long run. Anyway. it's up to everyone to decide

I think that as long as one is learning how to trade on a demo account it's good to try everything - scalping, mid-term and long-term trading and decide which type of trading fits them the most.

Building a strong foundation as a Forex trader is the key to long-term success. After all, you have to learn how to crawl before you can walk. This is an important section to understand Forex basics because I find that many retail traders forget that we are but a flea on an elephant’s behind when it comes to the scale of the Forex market. The big boys we’re about to discuss are the real “market movers” when it comes to the Forex market.

Back