newbie to trading: is my strategy valid?

If you are profitable with your trading that means it is reliable for you . Main thing is to get earning from your capital . When one is successful to do it he can go ahead with same strategy . With time he knows how to deal with new changes , because he understands market mood.

This is quite recently my sentiment however on the grounds that you wish to be a long term trader "long term exhausting trader" this does not make it that substantially more secure, yes longer the term outline the less clamor there is yet with that are greater stop losses yet in addition greater take benefits and something else to consider trading longer term is there's more possibility of a catastrophic event happening.

A newbie needs simple trading. he should not make long term and difficult strategies. You will slowly know what is good strategy to make earning. One needs risk minimization ability it will automatically maximize profit . My strategy was to do low risk trading with small lots and make little but profits not put my self in high risk.

Yes, that is true and many of the traders are doing scalping trades :D
But there are certain broker has certain rules regarding scalping, before trading scalping might better also understand with rules broker, because certain broker don't allow scalping or there are certain restriction if open and closed order less than five minute profit will canceled

If you're sure in your strategy and it's profitable, why are you asking some randome people for their opinion? Maybe they are not even that good at it.

Check your strategy on a long period of data to identify its strength and weaknesses. If it's profitable with minor drawdown - it means this strategy can be used in trading

The strategy seems to be ok. But you should test and check it anyways, preferably, in a demo or cent account.

Back