NEWTRADEFX.COM IS A FRAUD AND SCAM

They have granted access to my account that l can log on now and found my equity only have slightly less than US$2000.00 equity balance from my open trade. Before they manipulated my account l had more than US$3000 and after manipulation l was left with Zero and on reinstatement of my account l had slightly less than US$2000.00 with the open positions.

There is no reply from them and l believe they are playing a delaying tactic to wipe out all my money and deny the promise of my refund with my open positions. l still have about US$2200.00 when l submitted my withdrawal of US$2000.00 which they ignore my withdrawal on January 1, 2016.

Please advise what to do.

If those positions are going against you, you may wish to close them.
Ok, Thanks major. However even if l trade further, l do not think they would release my money. How long do l have to wait for my case to be opened.

hi Major,
1) Can l know how to go to the FPA reting system to find newtradefx.com broker and give a 1 star rating?
2) Can l rise a traders court case against newtradefx.com now?

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.newtradefx.com

If you haven't left a review yet, go ahead and do it. Then you can file a Traders Court case.
Hi Major,
Thanks for the guidance. l had submitted the review a couple of days back with 1 star rating under the "add new site" link and had a prompt said under review for about 3-5 days at the end but till now still could not see it posted. Submitted again from your link above under submit review but cannot go through. l had submitted again under "add new site" link today. Do l have to wait till the review is posted before filing traders court case or can do now? please advise. thanks

There is no harm in opening cases while reviews are in moderation. I see your case has been opened.

NewTradeFX has closed down on mid of 2015 and change their name to Eu Trading Group. These people are actively promoting in Asia especially Singapore and Malaysia.

NewTradeFX has closed down on mid of 2015 and change their name to Eu Trading Group. These people are actively promoting in Asia especially Singapore and Malaysia.

But should we trust them? Maybe they do the same - even after the FCA warning! Are they FCA regulated now? I hear they have a lot problems and take advantage of investors! Any broker suggestions? I believe is best to trust an FCA regulated borker

No, they are not regulated and never will be. That's right, trust only regulated brokers.

Back