• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NewTradeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Highloss,
l would be most happy for you if newtradefx can get the money back for you. Did you give them any of your primefms information e.g account information and how long did they promise you it will take? Do you know how or what actions they are taking to recover your money? Not that l would like to dissappoint you but warn you to be very cautious. Primefms people are all with high profile names like Ray Dalio, Jay Goldman etc. which are ficticious. The 2 names that contacted me are also high profile people. l do not like too many coincidences in similar names. Tell us if you did get your money back.

Hi Highloss,

Hi Scamwhistle

I have searched the internet for any connection between these people and this company and found nothing at all. Do you have a link or website to show everyone? You seem quite confident although nothing online supports what you say and you did not respond to my earlier post where I responded to you about how to use Google and how "Search suggestions work".

These 2 companies sound similar and when you search for newtradefx this other company comes up as a search suggestion. This has caused you some confusion it seems; which you are now passing onto others. If you are having difficulties I don't mind showing you how to conduct a Google search and find actual information you are looking for.

My name is magen, i am very happy with newtradefx, my broker is Josh, i am dealing with them for 5 months, i have no problems with them, they have refunded when i wanted funds. They currently making money on a weekly basis for me, Josh as been very helpfull and understanding with me. I recommend them to all of you who is looking for a good company to work with. They come with b.s

Hi Highloss, why a sudden change in your post? Many of my search did not spell good for newtradefx. Wish you luck to recover your money.

Hi Baladax30, below is a post in newtradefx website at earlier dates back in January 2015 and also emails from people of newtradefx claiming to be regulated by FCA and covered by capital market services UK ltd which is a lie. Capital market services UK ltd is regulated with no: 488900 but in their website capital market services UK ltd had openly denounce any connection with newtradefx and said of no such claim covering newtradefx sometime back in February 2015. Since then, such claim has been removed by newtradefx. Though no complaints of withdrawal from reviews so far but repeated lies does not speak well on reputation of this broker until they can prove with registration with CYsec as claimed in their website which is rather never ending process for them.

"New Trade FX is covered by Capital Market

Services UK LTD Regulated by FCA UK, No.: 488900

www.newtradefx.com"

Hi All
This company is not related nor associated with Capital market services UK Ltd.- Capmarfx, It does not provide pricing nor liquidity nor regulation to this domain.

It will be your responsibility ( and your probable loss) if you decide to send them money. I would NOT send them money.

Don't gamble your money with an unregulated company

Levy Benarroch
Compliance officer
Capital market services UK Ltd.

Yes , its completely a scam and fraud broker as they are offering managed account. keep away from this newtradefx. And they have another affiliated cheater broker called CFD1000. they have losses my 8700$ USD fund by taking a trade for 3$ size. And all money gone and they asking to deposit more 5000$ and they will give bonus 5000$ for newly start. So, its a fraud company and my account manager was mr. dean price and miss Alison. my account id is 16626638. So, be aware from this fraud and scam broker. its a RED ALERT !

regarding newtradefx

Yes , its completely a scam and fraud broker as they are offering managed account. keep away from this newtradefx. And they have another affiliated cheater broker called CFD1000. they have losses my 8700$ USD fund by taking a trade for 3$ size. And all money gone and they asking to deposit more 5000$ and they will give bonus 5000$ for newly start. So, its a fraud company and my account manager was mr. dean price and miss Alison. my account id is 16626638. So, be aware from this fraud and scam broker. its a RED ALERT !

Hi all and hi to Rifat Bari,
My name is David, I'm a current client with newtradefx for few months, due to comments here that I have a lots of doubt which made I request a total withdraw fund from the broker. And do you know what they did? They immediately processed my withdraw (international wire transfer) on Wednesday and I just received the fund today. I wait for the fund to arrive so that I can come up here to let you guys know that the company broker indeed made profit for me month after month and did indeed made withdraw honestly. They do charge my managed account for 20% which is very normal nowadays.
Now I don't know what happen to Rifat Bari and scamwhistle, perhaps you guys have been cheated in the past, but this does not mean the rest of the world is cheater, and everywhere is just cheater. Friends, I know perhaps you guys come up here with good intention to warn others. On the other hands, it does not necessary to spread negativity around to create fear in people and harm reputation of good company don't you think? It takes me sometimes to find a good company to manage my account and just because of your comments, I have wasted my time to withdraw everything in order to prove trust for myself. If you guys have questions, you can ask but don't just made comments like that. I'm sure I am not the only one here said positive about newtradefx. Already there are some people in this forum say positive things as well. Take care and have some good faith guys

Hi Rifat Bari,
l am very sorry for you that you have been scammed by newtradefx. Were you on a managed account or trade on your own. If you are on a managed account and they loss all your deposits. Then l suggest you invite the Mr.dean price and ms Allison to discuss in this forum why so many other clients said they made money but they loss yours. Unless all those who claimed good about newtradefx are fictitious people from newtradefx themselves who actually did not have any account.

There are already many negativity on this broker. First false claiming to be associated with Capital market services UK Ltd.- Capmarfx which is a lie. secondly claimed to register with CySEC but until now nothing which l think they are not and making false claim again. Thirdly, those members who claimed good of this broker have their facts being exposed by spam cat being untrue. l also noted some wrote negative points eventually made amendments like highloss and one to two more persons which put newtradefx more suspicious.

Is newtradefx still in business?
Dear adaman,
Their website is not accessible and also search said that this company is a SCAM and is being warned by FCA. l have some of their clients said they manipulated their accounts with proof of a sharp spike in Euro/USD pair that wiped out their accounts. l had earlier warn that this company is questionable. Strongly believe this company is in trouble now. Anyone likes to share more lights.

Back