• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
Hi all,

My name is Ricardo Pica, and I’m from Portugal. Please be patient with my English, and hopefully nothing will be lost in translation ☺

Before start my post I’d like to say that I’m a member of Learntotradethemarket.com since November 2010 (User: rpica)

I join this forum and have read the previous post regarding Nial’s Forex Course and I couldn’t just walk away without give my opinion to all the members here and specially to Ryan and his friends.

I will not say here that how Nial Fuller Course change my life, or that Nial Fuller is the best forex teacher ever, etc…etc…

What I want to say is that the method that he teaches fit my personality and I love it. It’s simple and effective and it works and for me it’s all that matters, why overcomplicated something that is simple. KISS.

I have found that my new neighbor is a professional forex trader and after talk with him for a while I realize that is an intraday trader. He watch 1H chart to define the trend and trades on 5 and 15 minutes chart with a little help of a currency meter strength. He takes the trades (several standard lots) without Stop Loss (he said to me that he have a psychology stop loss) or target profit pre-define. Actually last month he double is account, he is very successful. However for me this is an insane way of trading, but he loves it, he find a method that fit his personality, nothing wrong with this.

My point here is why criticize Nial’s Forex Course, if the method that he teach don’t fit your personality, get over, find another one that fits.

Ryan Raymond said that “this course might be good for people who are kids/newbies in trading and does not have patience to look for free resources in web”, this is NOT TRUE and sincerely with this kind of statement you are showing lack of intelligence, and insulting yourself, really. I show you how…

A newbie in forex market it’s not by definition a stupid person… or do you think so?

The 5000 members in Nial’s Fuller community (including myself) are not robots. We don’t put the phones before bed and ear Nial’s lessons all night long without questions made.

I have the QI needed to learn a method and think for myself if it’s a logical method that works or not, until I prove myself that in fact works.

That’s what I’ve been doing until I find my edge and establish my own trading plan. Simple…. And for me the Price Action method that Nial teach works and it's very straightforward and logical.

What I’m seeing here in this forum is what I see everyday with my two young daughters, lack of maturity, but hey… they have 6 and 8 years old.

Ryan, if you have complains about the way that LTTM manage the forum it’s a total different story that doesn’t have nothing to do with Nial’s method.

In another previous post Ryan said that Nial “can make a lot more by sharing trades than ripping 300 USD from beginners”.

Regarding this kind of accusation let me tell you Ryan and all the members my personal experience. Before I join LTTM I sent a couple of emails questioned Nial about his course. Here is his reply to me:

If this is a large sum of money for you, please don't join, and save your money. I suggest you ask yourself "what are you looking for" before buying any product. I am a mentor/ helping other trader learn, I don't sell my course to people who believe they are going to make quick money and be rich, please have real expectations from forex trading, and myself, there is risks”.

So, do you still think that this is a commercial approach to ripping money from beginners?

Final note:
My name is Ricardo Pica, I live in Portugal. I’m a Lawyer registry in Portuguese Order Law and you can find me in the link below. Just put my name in their data base and you will find my professional address, phone number and professional number. So if you want you can call me or send me an email to rpica@me.com

Ordem dos Advogados - Pesquisa de advogados

I just like to finish my post saying that if someone have something to add or comment to be made regarding my post, please have the maturity to show yourself, because talking with someone hide beyond the screen its just BS and I won’t waste my time on it.

Again, sorry my English, but probably if I write in Portuguese you wont understand. Ou entendiam? ☺

Thanks to all and good trading.;)
Ricardo Pica

Hello everyone, my name is Salvatore. I live in Italy and please excuse me if my english is not correct. I am a recent member of the community of Nial Fuller. Even in my brief experience I am very pleased to have purchased his course and his many services. I completely agree with Ricardo Pica, in particular I aprreciate the availability of Nial and his professional competence. I believe that he is doing a great work and can also say that the quality of his forum is high and you can breath a very friendly environment. I think that the price I paid is very advantageous in comparison to the offer of his services and my satisfaction is wide. I want also specify that I have no interest in relation to the affairs of Nial, I have written here only for the sake of the true and to prevent that some people lose opportunities of professional growth only for any misjudments.
I am available for any further information, so you can write to my email address: rightway1957@rocketmail.com.

Ltttm

Hi Everyone,
I have been trading for over a year now.
I was rubbish at it reading anything free on the net and getting confused.
A friend sent me a link to Nial's course and it made sense to me.
I joined Learn to trade the market in March 2011 and I have improved out of sight.
Nial has a very clear and concise way of teaching.
The people on the forum are very knowledgeable and provide alot of assistance.
When people start going on a tangent Nial or super coach redirect the conversion back to price action.
Everyone is polite and I have not known anyone being condescending to other traders.

I am very grateful to Nial and his teachings.
If anyone else had of made such a complete package I would have jumped on board. Sadly there isnt anything that comes close to LTTTM.

I enjoy my trading now and interactions with LTTTM Forum.

Take Care
Filopastry:D

Nial Fuller propaganda machine

Pharoh

I sincerely hope you do not think I redirect potencial client to competing companies from a commercial view.
I give alternative so people can compare and choice and that is the point why people gather to this forum so they can share knowledge .

I argue against that quality NF offers to prospective forexaspiranter in their courses

To compare Nial Fuller's course in relation to some other price action price you find on the internet
It is like comparing a Mcdonalds with a 3 star Michelin restaurant ..

The main problem among the majority of forex traders is that they do not have the ability to find or reasoning Or the ability to work and learn the material they need to develop as a trader .

You find other alternatives that offer higher quality and links over the internet that offer free forex knowledge with rather high quality try nobrainertrade , youtradingcoach ,Don- Miller Al - Brooks, Thomas Bulkowski all of them are pro traders all of them offer free forex material and is all you need to survive as forex trader.

Dont forget you need least 2 years 1o hour a day in front of screen study chart and beside study hard to digest this material with other word you need to build up experience .

Nial Fuller demonstrates clearly in this thread why he's been thrown out of various forums ..
There are no limits on how he all the time marketing his course.

But he has no interest in having a debate why I or other think the course material he offer is mildly keeps poor quality.

About membership ... NF has self confirmed that i have been member ... in his correspondening proves he that normal courtesy were not part of the curriculum in his childhood ..

And quite frankly the 10k gain video there he promotes himself with where x trader has responded to and given a reasonable argument for why NF trade from a demo account!

Logically .. NF has exposed itself online in x years with name and his face and his 10 k profit video ..

Had the 10 k video been real and NF been profitable over a longer period and daily traded with gains around 10 K.

Then he would give a big Fxxk in criticism which had emerged against him over internet and only referred to his performance sold signal service and managed other people's money ..

The reality is if you want to make money in forex then you need to trade other people's money.

Can you make between 3-6% profit every month, you're an elite trader ..
but also tells you how much money you need if you want to live of forex, without to trade other people's money.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pharoh wrote

I would like to point out to both sides that Nial offers education. Have you ever observed a classroom and seen 2 students with similar skill levels and abilities react differently to the same teacher? Have you ever learned more from a teacher than one of your classmates? Have you ever learned less from a teacher than one of your classmates?

Some students respond differently based on different teaching methods. What is perfect for one student could be less than perfect for another.

More things that make me go "Hmmmmnnnn..."

Regarding Nial and Alexa: Should the FPA be labeled a scam for asking people to like posts on Facebook and to retweet them? I don't see how Nial asking people to like him on Alexa is any different.*SEO*is a large part of what keeps web based companies in existence. I think I'll suggest the idea to the FPA's AsstModerator and see what he thinks.

Tony posts contact info and instantly gets challenged on his authenticity. Those on the other side of the argument don't seem to want to post any form of contact info or anything else to ID themselves as having been clients of Nial.

I'm left wondering if some of the people going after Nial never were his clients and are really just trying to redirect potential clients to competing companies.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
I have been trading for over a year now.
I was rubbish at it reading anything free on the net and getting confused.
A friend sent me a link to Nial's course and it made sense to me.
I joined Learn to trade the market in March 2011 and I have improved out of sight.
Nial has a very clear and concise way of teaching.
The people on the forum are very knowledgeable and provide alot of assistance.
When people start going on a tangent Nial or super coach redirect the conversion back to price action.
Everyone is polite and I have not known anyone being condescending to other traders.

I am very grateful to Nial and his teachings.
If anyone else had of made such a complete package I would have jumped on board. Sadly there isnt anything that comes close to LTTTM.

I enjoy my trading now and interactions with LTTTM Forum.

Take Care
Filopastry:D

good lord...all the trolls are out.

it is completely obvious all these positive reviews of Nials are nothing but trolls as they all have one post on the forum and none since then.

what, they happeened to just find this forum and wanted to post a positive review out of their own spare time, or were they sent here by Nial?

it seems pretty obvious with all the 1-posters which is the more likely and true.

the trolls are back

And as for Spiro's comments, very well said. Hopefully everyone reads your comments to get a clearer picture of Nial's course. It also portends a lot about Nial getting thrown out of other forums and why he was. But even moreso, the fake 10k trade and the logic presented as to why its a demo trade based on his disclaimer on his site. Contact the CFTC or NFA directly and they will tell you the only reason you need the disclaimer Nial has on his site is if you have posted demo trades and were hypothetical.

Shows Nial is a fakey trader and more of a marketer than anything else.

DK9

or were they sent here by Nial?

DK9

Yes, Nial did make an appeal on his forum for his members to support him:

"....i hate public forums, but they still need a balance view ..

what is going on right now is that we have a group of people who have taken it upon themselves to anonymously bad mouth me and my members and our strategies
not only that, but they have lied and manipulated the truth in an unfair and unethical manner.

it's wrong.. but what can one really do? the internet is free media and freedom of speech, people can say anything and get away with it,, and in the process they confuse people as to the truth and the reality of a situation..
they are misleading potential members and the general public as to what this community is and what trading strategies are taught here.. it's wrong

Nial
"

To be brutally honest sometimes I feel that he is a very nice guy - whether a good trader or not - but his mood swings let him down sometimes.

;)

Last edited:
Yes, Nial did make an appeal on his forum for his members to support him:

"....i hate public forums, but they still need a balance view ..

what is going on right now is that we have a group of people who have taken it upon themselves to anonymously bad mouth me and my members and our strategies
not only that, but they have lied and manipulated the truth in an unfair and unethical manner.

it's wrong.. but what can one really do? the internet is free media and freedom of speech, people can say anything and get away with it,, and in the process they confuse people as to the truth and the reality of a situation..
they are misleading potential members and the general public as to what this community is and what trading strategies are taught here.. it's wrong

Nial
"

To be brutally honest sometimes I feel that he is a very nice guy - whether a good trader or not - but his mood swings let him down sometimes.

;)

The former students like Ryan Redmond and Spiro are telling lies and misleading the public? Wait, they were former members sharing there opinion and gave real information about their personal experiences with his course being for beginners. Now they are lyying and misleading? yet irony of it is he complains about people confusing the truth of the situation so what does he do? Manipulate it by sending his forum members over here to speak for him since he's 'left' the forum which obviusly he hasn't.

But as you said,his mood swings get the best of him.Clearly he has a very low emotional IQ and mood swing problems. Just what everybudy needs in their educator

DK9

Nial fuller a simple scammer !!!

I was reading Nial Fuller last Forex Trade Setups Commentary in Fx-street .. 22nd September 2011

I was surprised how big part of Nial Fuller`s report was cut and pasted together with articles from Reuter and others, So he created his own forex commentary without giving any credit or info where he have taken his material from.!!!

Is this is legally or ethically right thing to do!

Where i come from is this called cheating and stealing and abuse of copyright material..

Nial fuller wrote
The U.S. dollar moved to a seven-month high against major currencies as investors fled risky assets and sought safety in Treasuries, where benchmark yields again touched lows not seen in 60 years.

By Wanfeng Zhou*| September 22, 2011 10:07 PM GMT
Stocks, commodities dive on recession fears - International Business Times
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The U.S. dollar climbed to a seven-month high against major currencies <.DXY> as investors fled risky assets and sought safety in Treasuries, where benchmark yields again touched lows not seen in 60 years.
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nial Fuller wrote ;

A bad economic outlook from the U.S. Federal Reserve combined with new signs of slowing economies in China and Germany sent investors out of stocks and other bets on growth and into dollar-denominated assets such as Treasuries.

*Gertrude Chavez-Dreyfuss in uk Reuters wrote .

FOREX-Dollar climbs as global gloom boosts safe-haven appeal | Reuters

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
A dismal economic outlook from the U.S. Federal Reserve coupled with new signs of slowing in China and Germany sent investors out of stocks and other bets on growth and into dollar-denominated assets such as Treasuries.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nial fuller wrote :

Market anxiety has also led to a steep sell-off in commodity-linked currencies that have fared well during global expansion, such as the Australian and Canadian dollars as well as emerging markets like the Mexican peso.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gertrude Chavez-Dreyfuss in uk Reuters wrote .

Market anxiety has also led to a steep sell-off in commodity-linked currencies that have fared well during global expansion, such as the Australian and Canadian dollars as well as emerging*markets*like the Mexican peso.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nial Fuller wrote ;

With further losses seen likely, the euro zone common currency slid through the 50 percent retracement level of the move from the June 2010 low to the May 2011 peak, hitting a session low of $1.3384, its weakest since Jan. 20.

Dollar climbs as global gloom boosts safe-haven appeal | Reuters

Suggesting further losses, the euro zone common currency slid through the 50 percent retracement level of the move from the June 2010 low to the May 2011 peak, hitting a session low of $1.3384, its weakest since January 20.
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nial Fuller wrote:

Currencies linked to global economic growth declined, with the New Zealand dollar falling to its lowest level since May 17 and the Australian dollar slumping to its lowest level since March 17.

Gertrude Chavez-Dreyfuss

Currencies linked to global economic growth declined, with the New Zealand dollar NZD=D4 falling to its lowest level since May 17 and the Australian dollar AUD=D4 slumping to its lowest level since March 17.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nial Fuller wrote :

The dollar was down 0.2 percent against the yen at 76.290. With the yen not far from the record high of 75.94 set last month, investors are on high alert for intervention by the Bank of Japan to contain the currency’s strength.

FOREX-Dollar gains as global gloom spurs flight to safety | Reuters

The dollar was down 0.2 percent against the yen at 76.290
JPY=EBS. With the yen not far from the record high of 75.94
set last month, investors are on high alert for intervention by
the Bank of Japan to contain the currency's strength.
(Additional reporting by Julie Haviv; Editing by James
Dalgleish)

Last edited:
daily commentary

I was reading Nial Fuller last Forex Trade Setups Commentary in Fx-street .. 22nd September 2011

I was surprised how big part of Nial Fuller`s report was cut and pasted together with articles from Reuter and others, So he created his own forex commentary without giving any credit or info where he have taken his material from.!!!

Is this is legally or ethically right thing to do!

Where i come from is this called cheating and stealing and abuse of copyright material..

Nial fuller wrote
The U.S. dollar moved to a seven-month high against major currencies as investors fled risky assets and sought safety in Treasuries, where benchmark yields again touched lows not seen in 60 years.

By Wanfeng Zhou*| September 22, 2011 10:07 PM GMT
Stocks, commodities dive on recession fears - International Business Times
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The U.S. dollar climbed to a seven-month high against major currencies <.DXY> as investors fled risky assets and sought safety in Treasuries, where benchmark yields again touched lows not seen in 60 years.
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nial Fuller wrote ;

A bad economic outlook from the U.S. Federal Reserve combined with new signs of slowing economies in China and Germany sent investors out of stocks and other bets on growth and into dollar-denominated assets such as Treasuries.

*Gertrude Chavez-Dreyfuss in uk Reuters wrote .

A dismal economic outlook from the U.S. Federal Reserve coupled with new signs of slowing in China and Germany sent investors out of stocks and other bets on growth and into dollar-denominated assets such as Treasuries.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nial fuller wrote :

Market anxiety has also led to a steep sell-off in commodity-linked currencies that have fared well during global expansion, such as the Australian and Canadian dollars as well as emerging markets like the Mexican peso.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gertrude Chavez-Dreyfuss in uk Reuters wrote .

Market anxiety has also led to a steep sell-off in commodity-linked currencies that have fared well during global expansion, such as the Australian and Canadian dollars as well as emerging*markets*like the Mexican peso.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nial Fuller wrote ;

With further losses seen likely, the euro zone common currency slid through the 50 percent retracement level of the move from the June 2010 low to the May 2011 peak, hitting a session low of $1.3384, its weakest since Jan. 20.

Dollar climbs as global gloom boosts safe-haven appeal | Reuters

Suggesting further losses, the euro zone common currency slid through the 50 percent retracement level of the move from the June 2010 low to the May 2011 peak, hitting a session low of $1.3384, its weakest since January 20.

Nial Fuller wrote:

Currencies linked to global economic growth declined, with the New Zealand dollar falling to its lowest level since May 17 and the Australian dollar slumping to its lowest level since March 17.

Gertrude Chavez-Dreyfuss

Currencies linked to global economic growth declined, with the New Zealand dollar NZD=D4 falling to its lowest level since May 17 and the Australian dollar AUD=D4 slumping to its lowest level since March 17.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nial Fuller wrote :

The dollar was down 0.2 percent against the yen at 76.290. With the yen not far from the record high of 75.94 set last month, investors are on high alert for intervention by the Bank of Japan to contain the currency’s strength.

FOREX-Dollar gains as global gloom spurs flight to safety | Reuters

The dollar was down 0.2 percent against the yen at 76.290
JPY=EBS. With the yen not far from the record high of 75.94
set last month, investors are on high alert for intervention by
the Bank of Japan to contain the currency's strength.
(Additional reporting by Julie Haviv; Editing by James
Dalgleish)

Hi,

Its amazing that some of you don't have nothing to do with your time than waste it to make post like this one.

Every member of LTTM knows that the market and currency commentary is taken from elsewhere, or do you think that Nial have a crystal ball that tells him this things, or he just came outside and depending of the direction of the wind he sit down and write what comes to his head, sincerely I think you are spending much time in front of your PC.

I know that one of his sources for this kind of information is Reuters, so what!!!

However, the most important part of Nial's daily commentary for all the member is the chart commentary, and this information you can't find in Reuters ;), sorry :p

Regards and good trading to all.
Ricardo

Hi,

Its amazing that some of you don't have nothing to do with your time than waste it to make post like this one.

Every member of LTTM knows that the market and currency commentary is taken from elsewhere, or do you think that Nial have a crystal ball that tells him this things, or he just came outside and depending of the direction of the wind he sit down and write what comes to his head, sincerely I think you are spending much time in front of your PC.

I know that one of his sources for this kind of information is Reuters, so what!!!

Regards and good trading to all.
Ricardo

Spiro brings up a critical point as Nial does not give any credit to reuters on this so people reading it who are not a member of the forum would not know and think it is his work.

all this information is available for free so why can't he comment on it in his own way and not plagarize from Reuters?

for someone who is claiming to be an educator, it seems pretty poor to plagarize content from other sites, therefore Spiro has a valid criticism
DK9

Spiro brings up a critical point as Nial does not give any credit to reuters on this so people reading it who are not a member of the forum would not know and think it is his work.

all this information is available for free so why can't he comment on it in his own way and not plagarize from Reuters?

for someone who is claiming to be an educator, it seems pretty poor to plagarize content from other sites, therefore Spiro has a valid criticism
DK9

Hi Dk9,

I don't agree with you or spiro, as a member of LTTM I dont want that Nial waste is time in write information that I can get acess in hundreds of sites, what I want is that he dedicate his time to make is chart commentary and replies to members who put him questions and that he does very well. He trully dedicate his time to teach all the students in LTTM. THATS THE TRUE.

Nial is one of the best educatores that we can find in price action and I ask all the readers of this forum to check for your self instead of give some credit to this poor arguments.

It's quite interesting that none of the members that are trying to hit Nial's reputation show himselfs like others do.

Good trading to all
Ricardo

Back