• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
I watched a few videos of Nial a few years back.

Nothing magical in his pricing technique but then there is nothing special in any other 1000 techniques too.

There is no precise solution to a directional trade setup. In the end what matters is what a person is most in tune with.

I watched a few videos of Nial a few years back.

Nothing magical in his pricing technique but then there is nothing special in any other 1000 techniques too.

There is no precise solution to a directional trade setup. In the end what matters is what a person is most in tune with.

Nothing is special in any system, its true but some systems are way better than others. This Nial Fuller's method has proven very good for me. I only read his free articles which is a great boost toward my approach to forex market and it really helped me greatly improved my trading results over all.

This is my first review of the course and i would say it is good only for beginners who want to understand market workings.The course doesnt offers you much and it is only for trending market .Now if u stay long enough in the market u will know that any strategy works nicely in trending market .So if u are expecting Nial to deliver something magical please lower your bar . The course is based on inside bars, fakey and pinbars etc .If u want a honest opinion use forex factory's James16 thread .Next i would say the Guy may not be a good trader but he is a great advertiser .He know how to sell . I repeat it again there is nothing new in this , its the most basic x basic x basic course .If anybody is saying he has become profitable from trading this course pls ask him to show atleast 1 years worth of trading result from any 3rd party like myfxbook .Use ur brain people not other people's words including mine .Base ur decision on facts not on some internet testimonials

After 1 year of following his blog and trading commentary I realised he is just a marketer. His cleverly written articles tricked me (and probably thousands of others) into believing that he is very honest and professional trader and mentor. He is constantly advertising his course and makes special offers which suggests this is much more important source of income for him than trading (I actually believe he does not trade at all). He also promotes broker Axitrader which generates some profit for him as well. His daily trade setups are only general ideas which allows curve-fitting and makes his edge (if there is any) look much better than it is in reality. There is no live trading results and nothing is statistically validated. He advocates trading daily charts - so it will take you very long time before you realise you are not making any money. In the meantime you will praise him for great content of his blog and support.

Last edited by a moderator:
In FPA review Nial admits he made million $ (US or Aud) in his personal managing account. However We have no access to his Live trading account! But one thing is very sure he earns by trading coaching a lot. More than 15000 member(paid) paid average $400 = 6000000$ WOW! I Great Internet marketing Nial . He is great Internet marketer too. Trading is risky but teaching is safe. However Nial free articles help any trader to make their mind for sure. Is there any forum made by Nial paid students? Any member if you know reply with links plz. I am curious to know how profitable they are.

Of what I have read, here, in the reviews, and on other sites; after writing this, I won't be welcome in Nial's course had I decided to sign-up for it. That's ok, I found someone who actually, verifiably TRADES, has for years, and uses PA-AND is very low-key, only teaching a very small group of people each year. When I get his permission, I'll post about him here on FPA.
As far as Nial: as I have with EVERY Fx site, coach or method, I first came here to read the reviews, etc. I've enjoyed many of his articles and videos and they seem to contain accurate information in an understandable form.
There is, however, another site I usually check out teachers, methods, etc. This site and its proprietor, Emmett Moore, focus mainly on trading equities, futures and options. I was actually surprised to see that Emmett had attempted to do one of his VERY thorough investigations of Nial. What he feels he found, as others have alluded to, Nial either doesn't actually TRADE OR for some reason, (and NO Nial, it is NOT a legal problem), refuses to produce any evidence, third-party verified, of his trading.
There is quite a bit more that can be seen on trading schools dot org-just search for LearnToTrade on there.
One thing that bothers me is Nial's immaturity shown by his inability to accept criticism. His response seems to always be attacking the other person-OR, on his own sites, deleting their comments and unsubscribing them.
Nial, you seem like a very talented kid who excels in your marketing and promotion, and may or may not be a talented teacher. But it certainly seems you need to take a step back, read through Emmetts reviews, and others, and start working on growing-up and developing some real integrity. In other words, start taking care of yourSELF before trying to instruct others!

Of what I have read, here, in the reviews, and on other sites; after writing this, I won't be welcome in Nial's course had I decided to sign-up for it. That's ok, I found someone who actually, verifiably TRADES, has for years, and uses PA-AND is very low-key, only teaching a very small group of people each year. When I get his permission, I'll post about him here on FPA.
As far as Nial: as I have with EVERY Fx site, coach or method, I first came here to read the reviews, etc. I've enjoyed many of his articles and videos and they seem to contain accurate information in an understandable form.
There is, however, another site I usually check out teachers, methods, etc. This site and its proprietor, Emmett Moore, focus mainly on trading equities, futures and options. I was actually surprised to see that Emmett had attempted to do one of his VERY thorough investigations of Nial. What he feels he found, as others have alluded to, Nial either doesn't actually TRADE OR for some reason, (and NO Nial, it is NOT a legal problem), refuses to produce any evidence, third-party verified, of his trading.
There is quite a bit more that can be seen on trading schools dot org-just search for LearnToTrade on there.
One thing that bothers me is Nial's immaturity shown by his inability to accept criticism. His response seems to always be attacking the other person-OR, on his own sites, deleting their comments and unsubscribing them.
Nial, you seem like a very talented kid who excels in your marketing and promotion, and may or may not be a talented teacher. But it certainly seems you need to take a step back, read through Emmetts reviews, and others, and start working on growing-up and developing some real integrity. In other words, start taking care of yourSELF before trying to instruct others!

Hi everyone, I have received Nial's newsletters over the years but have never purchased his course. I could tell he knows how to trade and another mentor teaches similar concepts. Do you know that he recently won 1 million dollars in a contest? He stuck to his methods of trading that he teaches but said he had to take more risk being that he was competing in the contest. He was making position trades and other types of trades. So he is really a good trader who believes his methods work.

I didn't know anything about his conduct towards others. When you are doing well in the markets for a long time, you have periods of boredom and need some excitement. There are many other successful traders who become mentors and teachers. When a trader uses long term trading strategies and haven't made a trade for a couple of days, it can get boring. Solution: Teach other how to trade or do a totally different hobby. I think that is natural for some to feel that way. There is a guy out there who trades from his 5 accounts every week and making astounding amounts of money. He charges 1 grand to a very small group of followers who wanted to learn his methods. Besides that, he uses his available time to watch movies, going for walks, riding his motorcycle, etc.
So I am seeing a pattern everywhere......successful traders who charges for his/her services. Thanks for reading my first ever post in FPA.

So I am seeing a pattern everywhere......successful traders who charges for his/her services. Thanks for reading my first ever post in FPA.
In my 2 years search I have not found even one trading teacher whose performance can be verified. It is extremely difficult to trade profitably and retail trading arena is scam-ridden so one has to be very gullible to believe someone's claims of success. Show me the proof or keep your "trading secrets" to yourself.
Besides, Nial's method is relatively simple and are based purely on charts which makes it quite easy to code and backtest for 5, 10 ,20 years. If his methods were profitable do you really believe that Wall Street PhD programmers, mathematicians and traders with 10+ years experience would have missed that for so many years? (I hope you understand what efficient market and zero sum game are and what are their implications).

"It is true that a lot of good traders don't show their evidence...." - you just presuppose that those "teachers" are good (profitable) traders without having any evidence. What makes you believe that? Sorry for being so blunt but you are either delusional/reckless or you are one of those "teachers".

"It is true that a lot of good traders don't show their evidence...." - you just presuppose that those "teachers" are good (profitable) traders without having any evidence. What makes you believe that? Sorry for being so blunt but you are either delusional/reckless or you are one of those "teachers".
Man, you have just taken this too far. Look up forex4noobs and Cory Mitchell as a couple who have done well. No, I am not delusional. I look at trading a lot differently than you. Your mindset is that trading is hard. I don't think that way. We are complete opposites.

Back