• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
Hi,

I'm new to this forum but I've been a member at Nial's site for 4 months now, so I decided to give some feedback.

I've been following Nial Fuller for over 12 months, and decided to join his price action community and take his trading course about 4 months ago, as I stated above.

I have found the material to be extremely good and unique, it really touches on all concepts of price action and provides a different perspective on many aspects of trading.

The daily commentary is awesome, it goes over some of the majors and gold/silver each day, Nial talks about the price action that occurred each day and gives updates on levels, etc. I can't believe it's free forever once you join, this is a huge plus to what Nial offers, in my opinion.

The trading course and member's education materials are excellent, there is usually a new "member's article" every two weeks or so, which is usually a really cool in-depth article on a specific concept or part of what he teaches.

I really like that there is a member's support line too, here you can email Nial and ask questions, very cool and useful.

For about $300 you really can't go wrong here, especially since your getting such quality and on-going content / support forever.

I personally want to use this review to publicly thank Nial and the member's of his community for all their help. I'm not a pro trader yet, but my trading results and mindset have improved immensely from taking Nial's course and joining his site.

I do know for a fact that there are member's of Nial's group who have turned pro, as well as some really good traders who make money with Nial's concepts. These facts and many others have definitely proved the effectiveness of Nial's strategies, at least to me.

Hi,

I'm new to this forum but I've been a member at Nial's site for 4 months now, so I decided to give some feedback.

I've been following Nial Fuller for over 12 months, and decided to join his price action community and take his trading course about 4 months ago, as I stated above.

I have found the material to be extremely good and unique, it really touches on all concepts of price action and provides a different perspective on many aspects of trading.

The daily commentary is awesome, it goes over some of the majors and gold/silver each day, Nial talks about the price action that occurred each day and gives updates on levels, etc. I can't believe it's free forever once you join, this is a huge plus to what Nial offers, in my opinion.

The trading course and member's education materials are excellent, there is usually a new "member's article" every two weeks or so, which is usually a really cool in-depth article on a specific concept or part of what he teaches.

I really like that there is a member's support line too, here you can email Nial and ask questions, very cool and useful.

For about $300 you really can't go wrong here, especially since your getting such quality and on-going content / support forever.

I personally want to use this review to publicly thank Nial and the member's of his community for all their help. I'm not a pro trader yet, but my trading results and mindset have improved immensely from taking Nial's course and joining his site.

I do know for a fact that there are member's of Nial's group who have turned pro, as well as some really good traders who make money with Nial's concepts. These facts and many others have definitely proved the effectiveness of Nial's strategies, at least to me.

Maybe you would like to copy and paste your post in the review section:
Learn To Trade The Market | LearnToTradeTheMarket.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army and give a rating as well? Please bear in mind that it could take up to 5 working days for your post to appear.

is this system/method conducive to people with Full time jobs?

Hi I am new to FX trading and I am considering to get trained via. Nial's coaching program.

However, I have a full time job (9:00 AM - 5:30 PM EST). Does his system offer enough strategies that is conducive to my situation? I will probably have a couple hours in the early mornings and a few hours in the evenings to analyze the markets and place trades.

Any suggestions/advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

fxnb

Hi I am new to FX trading and I am considering to get trained via. Nial's coaching program.

However, I have a full time job (9:00 AM - 5:30 PM EST). Does his system offer enough strategies that is conducive to my situation? I will probably have a couple hours in the early mornings and a few hours in the evenings to analyze the markets and place trades.

Any suggestions/advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

fxnb

Looks like Nial's system would be just perfect for you as he advocates that less is more. He states that the elite group of traders only trade for half an hour or less a day.

You may find these articles very helpful:

Set and Forget Forex Trading ? Keep Your Day Job | Price Action Forex Trading

Habits of a Successful Price Action Forex Trader | Price Action Forex Trading

Good luck ;)

How much different is the daily commentary in the member's area than the one in the free section?? : Trading Setups Commentary – Daily Forex Trading Commentary | Price Action Forex Trading

It's quite a bit different, there's a lot more pairs discussed. Usually 3-4 of the majors and gold / silver, whereas the free commentary is typically only one or two pairs. Also, it seems like the member's commentary goes more in-depth and includes more of a discussion of potential trade setups and Nial's personal thoughts, whereas the free commentary is more general in nature.

Gday FPA members!

I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with the Price Action trading system by Nial Fuller.

Learn To Trade The Market: Forex Trading Training, Price Action Strategies:

I would like to know from people who have actually purchased his material, as I would like to know if it is worth it before paying $400+ USD.

Please include any profit and losses experienced with this system and whether you would recommend it.

It seems ok to me but I can also see that there is a lot of Price action methods/strategies readily available for free or very cheap.

Private message me if you need

Best regards,
Paul
:)

I joined Nial Fuller's site several months ago. I was very hopeful but kind of skeptical because I had payed for seminars etc before and nothing really helped me.
What I found was a method (not a system) that teaches you to be able to identify potential trades on your own-without indicators etc-and enter into the trade effectively, manage the trade and know when to get out of the market by setting realistic targets.

Now there's a lot of coursework to study but it's setup in an easy format so you can follow it step by step in a logical fashion. There are also member videos (which are helpful), but the big part is that Nial writes a new forex article for members every week. There is an archive of educational articles in addition to the coursework. So it never gets old.

There are 2 forums there, the general which has subjects for student discussion and the trade setups section which has a thread for every pair you can think of-this is where advanced methods and setups are pointed out by the senior students. I learn something new every time I participate in the threads.

Oh yeah, also Nial posts a daily market commentary of things that stand out to him. The members will discuss this info in the threads and look for price actions.
Besides Nial there is a coach and a moderator that work with students. It seems like there is someone available around the clock. Pretty cool!!

I even talked to Nial on skype after I asked him for help with my trading plan.

Now the only negative I can think of is that the website had some trouble and was in and out for a couple of days. Nial got it sorted out and they now have everything on a secure server with backups and a dedicated tech guy.

That is the breakdown. I can't say anything bad because it's first class and a REAL bargain compared to the 5000k I payed for a seminar and the money I paid for various trading systems!

This is the real deal because the mystery of price action has been solved. I'm now a chartist!

later,
Roger

p.s. almost forgot, I've been positive in the months since joining Nial and I'm getting better all the time

It's quite a bit different, there's a lot more pairs discussed. Usually 3-4 of the majors and gold / silver, whereas the free commentary is typically only one or two pairs. Also, it seems like the member's commentary goes more in-depth and includes more of a discussion of potential trade setups and Nial's personal thoughts, whereas the free commentary is more general in nature.

One thing I noticed is that Nial and the coaches are getting into more detail about trading metals, something I haven't really done so I am enjoying it.

One thing I noticed is that Nial and the coaches are getting into more detail about trading metals, something I haven't really done so I am enjoying it.

I agree with you, price action in gold and silver can be very good at times. It's cool that they throw in the gold and silver charts into the daily members' commentary. After all, aren't gold and silver currencies too?

Back