• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
I'd like to tell you guys what I think of my time so far with LTTM :

Hey, i’m a 17 year old and have been completely sucked in by the financial markets since I was 14.. By the time I was 15 I began ‘testing’all of the conventional methods i had discovered in books,online and other sources. None of them worked and all told i blew 30-40 demo accounts. However I began to delve into the world of ‘price action’ and trading off naked price charts.
I scowered the various large sources of information regarding ‘price action’ trading styles, much of which i found was haphazard, wishy washy and not focused enough, consequently I continued my losses until i found Nial Fuller’s website. I bought the course , and I have never looked back since.
In short, Nial Fuller’s course and ongoing help has helped my trading immensely, meaning I am now becoming consistent in making pips. That’s right, in 7 months time Nial’s course and help has turned a goofy teenager into a confident and improving trader.I will try to discuss why i feel are the major reasons for this.
Firstly, the course content is concentrated, clear and very concise. The course is detailed and provided me with a great basis with which to begin.The techniques and ‘tweaks and perks’ presented in the course , for example entering on retraces of signal bars, are things that I had not seen elsewhere and overlooked, and yet have become a successful part of my trading.The setups are easy to spot, there are only 3 to ‘master’ and I think a much more refined focus on a handful of setups is key to my success.
In addition, Nial’s support line is fantastic. I almost always get a reply within 12 hours of my questions, and the answers I get back are always enlightening. Nial has a firmness in his replies however, and it’s because of this that i was effectively ‘whipped back into shape’, as he set me challenges, such as to simply master ONE setup ( the pin bar) with the trend, and track my trades with appropriate risk reward etc. I am still trading just the pin bar only. This focus has dramatatically helped me to improve my trading.
The forum is great. Nial along with the moderators do an excellent job of making sure the discussions are strictly related to the course only, and as such there is much less confusion and haphazard flitty extra methods like on other forums. The other users are very friendly and willing to help, the whole community has one aim; profit from price action.
I’m not a super trader, but i’m becoming consistent and I along with many others on the forum are slowly growing into better traders . Nial’s articles are great too along with his videos, I especially have been impacted by articles such as this : Master One Forex Trading Strategy at a Time | Learn To Trade, which explain the importance of focus and mastering one setup trade by trade .

I'd like to tell you guys what I think of my time so far with LTTM :

Hey, I'm a member too, I agree with everything you said. I honestly don't get some of the negative comments I've seen about Nial on the internet. The guy is legit and has helped turn my trading around immensely.

Hey, I'm a member too, I agree with everything you said. I honestly don't get some of the negative comments I've seen about Nial on the internet. The guy is legit and has helped turn my trading around immensely.

Hi John,

I took out a membership almost 3 months ago and I'm very sorry to say that the site did not meet my expectations, maybe because my expectations were quite high after all the good reviews I read!

Could you please honestly tell me how many trades, on average, do you place per week/month etc.?? I'm not saying that the more trades the better but even finding 1 or 2 trades per week seems to be very difficult if you strictly adhere to Nial's price action.

Please do not take this as an attack as I'm only trying to have a helpful discussion.

;)

Hi John,

I took out a membership almost 3 months ago and I'm very sorry to say that the site did not meet my expectations, maybe because my expectations were quite high after all the good reviews I read!

Could you please honestly tell me how many trades, on average, do you place per week/month etc.?? I'm not saying that the more trades the better but even finding 1 or 2 trades per week seems to be very difficult if you strictly adhere to Nial's price action.

Please do not take this as an attack as I'm only trying to have a helpful discussion.

;)

Hi,

Well, I guess everyone has different expectations. But Nial's stuff actually exceeded mine. I only trade 1 to 3 times a week on average, this is far better than what I used to do; over trading like crazy. I actually like that Nial's strategies allow you to trade far less. I found that once I started trading less I was more in control and more consistent, and I actually started making money. Certainly you can trade the price action strategies that Nial teaches on the 4hr and 1hr and you will find many more trades each week, I prefer the daily charts though, but Nial does teach the 1hr and 4hr as well.

This post is based upon my 1 year experience in LTTM

First of all, I am not another frustrated trader ranting here.I am doing reasonably good in trading .
Just dropped in here so that this can help someone, who is in a similar situation , where I was years ago trying to decide which course you should go for. This industry is full of fake promises and lies all around. I do not think the word scam is accurate to describe some products.
=========================================

Coming to the point;Nial has got some good basic intro materials about Forex which is useful to only Newbies who have no idea what they are doing. Also useful for guys, who look at their wonderful indicators, (A crossed B type,so I am going to buy) to make their trading decision.
He will at least help you to come out of your agony. :p

But, all those basic materials are available in babypips and good forum threads for free.

About his trading strategy, anyone who calls himself a trader know what is support and resistance are and how they are marked in a daily chart. He just marks them and say yes,you can buy at 1.200 but market is in downtrend so be careful.He claims his trade only in hindsight. All subjective stuff, nothing concrete.

About inside bar, pin bar and fakey , lesser said it is better. These things are pretty common stuff and as such they do not work but he uses them as if he discovered it using some odd-sounding words like fakey n all. Breakout trading does not work as he preaches it.C'mon. if inside bar break out works; then all traders will be rich. When asked about it he says only in right position when strong support/res occurs.But, he backs off when you ask about that in live market.

His private forum is full of beginners and noobs talking among themselves where Nial almost never post live trades. Since, he does not allow senior members to share anything other than "inside-bars"; there are no senior members other than couple of paid moderators.

If you want to give 300-400 bucks to know, that you should BUY inside bar break-out at support, then go for it. But these things as such do not work. What I hate most abt his forum is he does not even allow members to discuss with bit of freedom.
He insists that you must trade only his method.Fine,i will do. But, you will see no body is there to guide you in live market. Nial does not post anything in live market. Not even a hint. He just says here we go to a support, so price might stall. No update when price reaches that point. He has no guts to call it live even once in a while.

But yes, I have to accept he is good only for Noobs/beginner who wants to know hey how to draw support/resistance, what is forex market? basic stuffs etc.

I think he a struggling trader just like any intermediate level trader and decided to pounce beginners based on some little experience/knowledge(?).He is just another internet marketer who has done a lot of Search engine optimization to rank 1 in "price action" keyword.

Nial, if you claim that you are genuine, share your tradelogs or have some live signal services eg C2 or Zulu account. You can make a lot more by sharing trades than ripping 300 USD from beginners; if you are really a consistent trader.
Otherwise, if you already know trading trading can not be taught by making 2-3 pdfs; why do not you teach them by showing how you trade live?I know, you will not do that because you know you are not a consistent trader yet. Your "educational" business will be in risk.

PS: As with most commercial product, all the reviews (most positive reviews mostly) are promoted by seller itself. I have seen brokers giving bonus to get positive review in FPA.
Still,FPA is best in market now.

=========================================================
PPS: To people who are looking for coaches, I would say look for a guy who is a real "trader" not a coach and gives his call live (at least has the guts to do it).
For somebody who wants to do it, he can do through zulu or C2 platform and there is no legal bindings if it is done under the pretext of education. Only non-trader coaches give excuse of law to hide trading statement.

Last edited:
First of all, I am not another frustrated trader ranting here.I am doing reasonably good in trading .
Just dropped in here so that this can help someone, who is in a similar situation , where I was years ago trying to decide which course you should go for. This industry is full of fake promises and lies all around. I do not think the word scam is accurate to describe some products.
=========================================

Coming to the point;Nial has got some good basic intro materials about Forex which is useful to only Newbies who have no idea what they are doing. Also useful for guys, who look at their wonderful indicators, (A crossed B type,so I am going to buy) to make their trading decision.
He will at least help you to come out of your agony. :p

But, all those basic materials are available in babypips and good forum threads for free.

About his trading strategy, anyone who calls himself a trader know what is support and resistance are and how they are marked in a daily chart. He just marks them and say yes,you can buy at 1.200 but market is in downtrend so be careful.He claims his trade only in hindsight. All subjective stuff, nothing concrete.

About inside bar, pin bar and fakey , lesser said it is better. These things are pretty common stuff and as such they do not work but he uses them as if he discovered it using some odd-sounding words like fakey n all. Breakout trading does not work as he preaches it.C'mon. if inside bar break out works; then all traders will be rich. When asked about it he says only in right position when strong support/res occurs.But, he backs off when you ask about that in live market.

His private forum is full of beginners and noobs talking among themselves where Nial almost never post live trades. Since, he does not allow senior members to share anything other than "inside-bars"; there are no senior members other than couple of paid moderators.

If you want to give 300-400 bucks to know, that you should BUY inside bar break-out at support, then go for it. But these things as such do not work. What I hate most abt his forum is he does not even allow members to discuss with bit of freedom.
He insists that you must trade only his method.Fine,i will do. But, you will see no body is there to guide you in live market. Nial does not post anything in live market. Not even a hint. He just says here we go to a support, so price might stall. No update when price reaches that point. He has no guts to call it live even once in a while.

But yes, I have to accept he is good only for Noobs/beginner who wants to know hey how to draw support/resistance, what is forex market? basic stuffs etc.

I think he a struggling trader just like any intermediate level trader and decided to pounce beginners based on some little experience/knowledge(?).He is just another internet marketer who has done a lot of Search engine optimization to rank 1 in "price action" keyword.

Nial, if you claim that you are genuine, share your tradelogs or have some live signal services eg C2 or Zulu account. You can make a lot more by sharing trades than ripping 300 USD from beginners; if you are really a consistent trader.
Otherwise, if you already know trading trading can not be taught by making 2-3 pdfs; why do not you teach them by showing how you trade live?I know, you will not do that because you know you are not a consistent trader yet. Your "educational" business will be in risk.

PS: As with most commercial product, all the reviews (most positive reviews mostly) are promoted by seller itself. I have seen brokers giving bonus to get positive review in FPA.
Still,FPA is best in market now.

=========================================================
PPS: To people who are looking for coaches, I would say look for a guy who is a real "trader" not a coach and gives his call live (at least has the guts to do it).
For somebody who wants to do it, he can do through zulu or C2 platform and there is no legal bindings if it is done under the pretext of education. Only non-trader coaches give excuse of law to hide trading statement.

Are you a member of Nial Fuller's forum? I would suspect not since everything you posted is inaccurate. Nial teaches how to trade price action and how to analyze the market for yourself and place your own trades. He is not a signal service. If you are looking for a signal service you should pay for a signal service.
It's only fair to set the record straight for all the traders that come here. I joined Nial's site a while back and participate in his forum. He makes daily analysis to bring important areas and price action to the students attention. He also posts in the threads when he notices a powerful pattern that he teaches. This brings it to the students attention in case they missed it. Just last week he pointed out a setup on the gbp/usd. This trade came off quite powerfully. He did this as an educational thing for his students so they can learn how to handle it and reinforce his teachings. It was a priceless peice of education done in real time. A lot of his time is spent redirecting students that get off on the wrong track and need help. Nial often steps in to keep people from making mistakes. I've noticed that there are several pro traders on Nial's site that do a lot of trade setups based on Nial's method. There is no shortage of action on the forum and it is an enviornment that fosters support between traders. What's the saying? "Out of many-one"

Well that's the truth as I know it, and if you complain about the small fee for such an education you obviously haven't done your forex homework. It is tiny and is lifetime. I have friends that paid thousands for a single lecture.

Take care!

p.s.
I thought of something I wanted to add. Nial is a daily tf trader, this makes him a low frequency trader. It's not like he is a scalper and can post 15 times a day. Just saying. There are also a lot more candle patterns taught that you don't mention. In all fairness if you are going to mention his course you should mention all the patterns her teaches unless you're not really a student and are guessing.

Last edited:
Are you a member of Nial Fuller's forum? I would suspect not since everything you posted is inaccurate. Nial teaches how to trade price action and how to analyze the market for yourself and place your own trades. He is not a signal service. If you are looking for a signal service you should pay for a signal service.
It's only fair to set the record straight for all the traders that come here. I joined Nial's site a while back and participate in his forum. He makes daily analysis to bring important areas and price action to the students attention. He also posts in the threads when he notices a powerful pattern that he teaches. This brings it to the students attention in case they missed it. Just last week he pointed out a setup on the gbp/usd. This trade came off quite powerfully. He did this as an educational thing for his students so they can learn how to handle it and reinforce his teachings. It was a priceless peice of education done in real time. A lot of his time is spent redirecting students that get off on the wrong track and need help. Nial often steps in to keep people from making mistakes. I've noticed that there are several pro traders on Nial's site that do a lot of trade setups based on Nial's method. There is no shortage of action on the forum and it is an enviornment that fosters support between traders. What's the saying? "Out of many-one"

Well that's the truth as I know it, and if you complain about the small fee for such an education you obviously haven't done your forex homework. It is tiny and is lifetime. I have friends that paid thousands for a single lecture.

Take care!

p.s.
I thought of something I wanted to add. Nial is a daily tf trader, this makes him a low frequency trader. It's not like he is a scalper and can post 15 times a day. Just saying. There are also a lot more candle patterns taught that you don't mention. In all fairness if you are going to mention his course you should mention all the patterns her teaches unless you're not really a student and are guessing.

Dude! As I was saying, this course might be good for people who are kids/newbies in trading and does not have patience to look for free resources in web.You might be one of them.Then, good for you!
As far as I am being a member is concerned. Take this evidence as I mention some names that will be known only to paid members.

There is one "LTTM, Assistant coach(Laza)" who drops in every thread saying "Hey,look pin bar!" and whose calls are as good as tossing coins.And he talks about collecting all silver coins in the world.There is one "Gu#pal" from UK who always over polite and say I am looking for 1:4 R/R ratios. I can name all of your so called senior members,man.Let me know, if you want more evidence.

I am not selling anything here. All I want people to know, if 350 bucks mean something to you, do not waste there. Look around in web, you can get far better education free
If 350 bucks is a pocket change for you, you can always throw it away whatsoever.

I guess you are one of those guys doing internet marketing for LTTM (Your words match exactly Nial's marketing videos/articles he puts for free or Are you Nial yourself? ). If you are not, you will know what I am talking about, when you grow up(as a trader)!!

PS:Have you ever heard of a popular site called FF ?Yes,you have to do your research a bit ,but all these so called "educations" are free and 10 times better than that.

PPS: Candle patterns!Huh! Fakey??I bet you are not a year old in this "psuedo" price action trading. Almost everyone knows the daily support/resistance level, They are printed in all forex news sites and is obvious to anyone who sees chart for few weeks.And about your friends spending thousands for BS that does not mean everyone/you should throw hundreds of $ away just like that.

I want to make my point very clear to future visitors.Sorry, if that hurts you.

TC

Last edited:
Ryan's review/comments are false and deliberate lies.

Hey traders,

Nial here, the owner of LearnToTradeTheMarket.com here to defend myself against more b.s that's been posted.
I realise by making this post It will only fuel a further argument, but it's a risk I am always prepared to take to defend myself.

The above poster "Ryan Raymond" is clearly not happy about something. (I also can't find him in my membership database under this name). I can accept he does not like me. What I can't accept and what I won't tolerate is completely false information and slander being made towards me, my members or our community.

Ryan destroys his own credibility by making deliberate lies (so many to mention I don't know where to begin). The most obvious 2 being where he states I make no trading calls or trading insight, and where he says I only teach inside bars, which is clearly untrue given I have many strategies and multiple versions of them.

It's clear he has an agenda to damage my reputation, just like all the other forum trolls and bullies around the web. People often attempt to sabotage and defame me out of envy and frustration. They lose money, and blame the mentor, people trying to escape responsibility. They may even be my competitors out to sabotage me (I have had 3 competitors spread lies about me since 2008).

Let me tell you, if this guy above was telling the truth, I would be out of business. Clearly this is not the case, as my website is in the top 5 forex education websites worldwide and is the most popular in Asia. I know how to trade, and I teach real world trading strategies and information.

I always tell people, go direct to the source. View my blog, contact me, be your own judge.

Talk soon

Nial
Nial Fuller | Learn To Trade Forex | Price Action Trading Strategies

The only thing you have to do remain in top 5 or top 3 is to reinvest the money you got from newbies to give it "Search engine optimization" firms to get top results for "price action" and related keyword and you are doing that pretty well. Have not people made millions $ selling "Artificial Intelligence super indicator system"? Does that mean they are not frauds or lies? Being in business is more about convincing naive audience with deception or selling dreams. C'mon, you know it more than anyone else here.

Are you not the guy who ask people to download Alexa toolbar(an index to help search rankings) to inflate your rank artificially? Answer this question straight man.Is it not deception?

I know for sure almost all the people promoting you here or any other forum are Nial or his marketing guys himself.You have been previously caught red-handed while posting from Australian IP where as posing yourself as someone from UAE.Remember? I 'll save you from embarrassment by not giving the link here out of courtesy.

Of course, I have not posted my full formal name so that you do not start a personal vendetta against me. But, i have given sufficient evidence that I have used your services. About, I am having an agenda is concerned; I will be equally negative about someone selling systems/strategies/methods and not showing any evidence of him being a good/consistent trader. Sorry to know, I might be helping them indirectly!!

In your forum, I have searched for members who are old and successful from your method but I could not find many. Few ones I found do not post because you make them post strictly methods that do not work. Why you have disabled Private message feature in forum? Only reason I can think of is you want new members to not know what senior members feel . That is deception.

Anyway, after posting the previous post I knew you will be posting under your real name next.(and you did it)

About, I am being a "frustrated trader" is concerned; I was unsatisfied for sure not unsuccessful. I dare you come head-to-head against me any live trade tracking services for some months to prove that if you want.

But, I do regret some months I wasted in your forum hence this conversation

Thanks

PS: Do not call lies out of nowhere to anger me more! Trading insights??, you think marking support resistance and saying a pair is ranging or trending at the end of the day and calling trades randomly/rarely and not following them up is professional teaching ?.

On a constructive note, I suggest you to rethink your whole business model,mate!
Your paid offering is BS not reviews man!
PPS: To be fair with Nial, I would say his course is good for someone who is completely new to Price action and does not have patience to look for free resources. You might be risking to learn price action in a sub-optimal way which you might have to unlearn but better than people selling you "100 pips a day awesome artificial intelligence indicators".

Last edited:
As I said Ryan, I can't win against you and your agenda to hurt my reputation. If people read your comments, you actually sound like your angry and extremely passionate about your agenda, you really want to make a scene and be noticed. You have succeeded. But your words are starting to sound very deliberate and pre meditated. Have you told the whole truth? No. Most of what you have said is absolute b.s and has nothing to do with trading. Refer to my previous post, I questioned your agenda when you out right lied about what I teach and how many strategies I teach, this was the first sign your agenda is sabotage and slander.

You keep carrying on about marketing and etc, again what does this have to do with trading?. Your comments are full of 'heresay' and pre meditated slander.

I can't win on public forums, I can't win against you, or any body, that is not my motive in responding to you. If a person has a real Agenda to hurt somebody's brand and name, they will. They can say anything, tell any story, make up lies, or manipulate the truth.

FYI. I don't ask people to install the Alexa tool bar for rankings, I ask them to do this because it will ultimately brings more traders to the website to find my content, and I collect vital information from Alexa (statistics). I also ask people to share us on facebook, tweet us, and email content/pay it forward to others. It's a social media strategy, and all large business's do it. Nothing wrong with it.

Ryan Raymond, I can't find your name in our customer database. Please tell me your username and show a receipt of purchase showing your name? And can you please tell me your forum username so I can see how many posts you have made in our forum and how many times you have logged in. You seem to know everything about me, about internet marketing and about trading. So how about you prove your credentials in all of this. Please provide this real evidence as I requested above,that you are qualified to have made a 'fair assesment' of my services and that your a real member and have engaged my services at length. I can't even find one email on my support line form your name "Ryan". I don't know who you are.. nothing.

To anybody who cares. I teach more than support and resistance, that is insulting and false that Ryan has said this. I teach alot more than what is out there for free. I also believe that it would be very difficult for a person to find the level of information we have in the members area for free all in one place. Considering I also have so much of my own proprietary information in the course, I highly doubt it. In fact it's quite impossible, considering I run a community, it's changing every day, with new posts, new content, new commentary and etc etc.

As I have said, if my service was as bad as your saying, I would not be in business. Furthermore, I would not be seen as an authority on the topic and have so many readers and followers.

I also bring to everybodies attention that I post lessons every few weeks for members, and post a daily commentary, every single trading day. I also answer over 400 + emails per week from my members !!

I insist that anybody serious about obtaining the truth can visit my website/or contact me. I have nothing to hide.

Ryan I ask you to respect the fellow trader. If you cared about a traders best interests , you would not be pushing them away from me or my teachings. My free blog contains some very good lessons for traders, anybody who reads the blog can tell you that and would agree. I am not all about selling a product, if I was I would not have over 100 free lessons & tutorials for free.

bye for now,

Nial :D

Back