Nice to meet you all! :)

Akira

Recruit
Hello FPA, my name is Akira, from Tokyo, Japan.

I registered several days ago, and I am very happy to get to know many new friends here in FPA.

Becoming a professional forex trader/fund manager is one of my dream, I would love to get in touch with people who has same goals as I do.

Wishing you all having happy tradings. :)

Welcome Akira!! This is a great group of people and very helpful to those of us new to this world of trading!

Welcome to FPA Akira! There's many great folks here willing to help us newcomers navigate this journey into trading! Don't mind Pharaoh's first tacky sentence-he's just missing his Mummy tonight... :cool:

(His advice on the education forum of this site, however, is wonderful!)

Hello FPA, my name is Akira, from Tokyo, Japan.

I registered several days ago, and I am very happy to get to know many new friends here in FPA.

Becoming a professional forex trader/fund manager is one of my dream, I would love to get in touch with people who has same goals as I do.

Wishing you all having happy tradings. :)

Welcome to FPA Akira, Check the link suggested by Pharaoh to get more knowledge about Forex Trading.

Welcome to FPA Akira, Check the link suggested by Pharaoh to get more knowledge about Forex Trading.

Hello FxMaster, nice to meet you, and thank you for your advice too. I really appreciate information about scam forex brokers. :)

Back