• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem no1options is scammer ,any body can help

I am having an issue with a company
for mr marcuban why you said the money is lost ..the money is not lost ..are you a member of this company try to make us dpressed . we wil get our money and learn theses people a lesson ..there is a law we are not in a zoo . i know many people they get their money .

pls we want postive people not negative .i think you are from the company

look at my attachment reply from action fraud police . and many directions i work on it , sure i will get my money and learn these people ( sons of bitches ) a big lesson

alah will not leave us , our money is 100% halal . our god will revenge for us from these people in their health , fmalies . kids in the life and after death they will be thrown into hell

just we want all work in all directions to make a presssure on this site

Hello Dratef,

I'm in the same position as the rest of the victims. No1 has changed 2 times of address within a year. Also, they are not traceable through the ip address. all names are fake and are changed when needed. I see that no case is resolved, whatever is attempted. Maybe I'm negative or depressed by reading all the threads on this and other sides.
And of course I want my money stolen back. Now I have contact with the fake boss Chris Martin. He also tries to trick me with the opening of a new account. Of course money must be disposit. Of course, that's not gonna happen. If you tell him, and the other bogus traders, the truth and confronted with this, they never give answers and they avoid it. They all have a big book of excuses and all singing the same song. dispost money.
I sure hope they get caught, reading the action fraud report. So I must stay positive about it.
Greetings Marco

i am dr atef recieved a call today from no1options employer jim adam and he threatened me to close this page in a very bad way
even he said very bad words about the god . i was vey polite with this imploite man ( thief) . i just asked my money which is my rights
he refused to give me my money . was laughing like a crazy psychic man . he also offered me to give me only 20% of my money if i close the page which is totally unaccepted . i will not accept excpet all my money .i talled him i trust you company but you scam me like other people and steal my money .refused all withdrawl request

i did not signed any paper about any bonus . and i sent the company a paper with my handwriting refusing any bonus

the company way to steal the money of any client that after you sign up and deposite money .they add a bonus to your account without agreement from the client then they promise you you will make a profite with us and all your trads are risk free (under cover of insurance ) and at time of withdrawl they will cancell all withdrawl requests and say sorry you have a bonus we can not give you your money
this is against all rules and regulations by financial services all over the world

i am continue fighting against this scam company and expose it to the world
my money (more than 100 000$ ) is my blood
when jim called me he talled me that your money for us is nothing to us but it is everything to you becasue y get loans from the bank
but we will not give you your money . we want to destroy you and your family

i replied to this jim adam (thief) that i am praying every day and ask the god to destroy you and your family . he was surprised why you do that . this man is crzay . he want to kill me but asked me to feel pain or resist
i am preparing many surprises to him . every day i am posting my comlpalin to all social media and send emails to all finanical authories. i will not leave it . my money is my blood .

please like and share this page . write a comment , sent the paper to all people to know
and i wll update it every day
https://www.facebook.com/no1optionscheats/

Back