• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NoaFX failed to return EUR 275,000 funds

I am having an issue with a company
Hi,
I also confirm, to be robbed by NoaFX or lets call them Capital Markets Investments Limited. They stole my wife and me 48.000 USD. We Deposited the funds in 11 and 12.2015 and initiated our Withdrawals at the beginning of February 2016. the Wires were "approved" but no money hit our accounts, yet ! They stopped answering via mail or chat. WARNING ! WARNING ! Dont invest with NoaFX / CMIGroup, be aware of the old "directors", they will initiate further scamming Brokerages, soon, I guess. Regards.
good to hear from you sir,we are all in the same boat and want to bring these thieves to justice.make your voice heard on this forum and you are most welcome here.

Bernhard, go ahead and get your own thread opened in Scam Alerts. That will help show how many people are having these issues. It also simplifies things if any one person's issue gets resolved.

It must be noted that Capital Market Investments Limited is still liable under New Zealand law for all its prior obligations regardless the current struck off status.

It must be noted that Capital Market Investments Limited is still liable under New Zealand law for all its prior obligations regardless the current struck off status.
ye if they can actually be found right?im getting the idea that there were never actual offices in new zealand cyprus or singapore,and that the whole scam has been run from some fkkin scabby basement in india or something

ye if they can actually be found right?im getting the idea that there were never actual offices in new zealand cyprus or singapore,and that the whole scam has been run from some fkkin scabby basement in india or something

All their fraudulent activities are carried out in Chennai, India, under the direction of Karthik Subramanian.
Indian Police is already fully aware of this.

And it's now in Open Cases. If NoaFx doesn't start doing something, AsstMod will take this one to a vote next week.

Glad to hear this is going to vote.
The sooner FPA members become aware of this huge NoaFX/FxEthos/CMIL scam the better.

Last edited:
Back