• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NoaFX failed to return EUR 275,000 funds

I am having an issue with a company
if you value your money imho i would not be considering giambrone.they did little for me apart from emailing CMI.i provided them with all necessary information and are now not even responding to emails even though things have actually moved forward.to date i have been extremely disappointed in them as a law firm.obviously if they actually step up to the place i will possibly change this opinion but as it stands i would advise you to NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

I've had a Forex scam, with this broker: GKFX (formerly known as "Smart Live Markets"), but I'm reading that Giambrone isn't reliable.. Anybody knows about other lawyer to recover the money I lost with these crooks? I've lost about 42000 €.. I live in Spain, please let me know if somebody knows about some good Forex lawyer, in Spain and/or UK. If you don't want to write here, in public, please send me a private message. Thanks.

Quick update: in order to prevent Capital Market Investments Limited (CMIL) scammers from making false representations of facts and defrauding other unaware traders who happen to read through this thread, please be advised that no issue has been resolved and no funds misappropriation has been settled to date.

Unfortunately I am a victim of Noafx too. I wish I could have read your warning earlier. Now it has been too late. I have USD 280k in Noafx. I tried to withdraw in early May 2017, but apparently they didn't send out the money to me and ignored my inquiries. May I know how's the investigation of your case and can you get the money back now? I sincerely hope that you can share your experience with me or we can work together to chase the money.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...thdrawal-for-a-month.43667/page-4#post-239545

My total withdrawal of USD4991 also stuck since initiated on 1th April 2016.

Unfortunately I am a victim of Noafx too. I have USD 280k in Noafx. I tried to withdraw in early May 2017, but apparently they didn't send out the money to me and ignored my inquiries. May I know how's your withdrawal? I hope to contact all the victims of CMIL and let's work together to get our money back!

good to hear from you sir,we are all in the same boat and want to bring these thieves to justice.make your voice heard on this forum and you are most welcome here.

Unfortunately I am on the same boat too... I have USD 280k in Noafx. I tried to withdraw in early May 2017, but apparently they didn't send out the money to me and ignored my inquiries. Could you please give me some advice what I can do? I hope to contact all the victims of CMIL and let's work together to get our money back!

I am also one of the unlucky, to use a kind word!!, guys involved in this scam. I invested 45 K and none of them came back. My broker was FXETHOS, wich is the same with Noa FX, under another name. Iknow several other people are in the same siyuation with me and we all teamed up to find a solution to our problem.
I can only hope that something good will happen because 45K is A LOT MONEY TO LOOSE!!!!!

I am one of the unlucky too.. with Noafx.. Can you get your money back by now? Can you share your experience with me or can I join your team to fight for the money? Hope it is not too late to contact u now.

This company Noa Fx has failed to return a little more than $10,000 since I requested my funds during the first week of January. The withdrawal was approved but the money was never sent. After I asked where the money was after a week or so I was told they had banking issues and could not find my banks swift code. Which is ridiculous as my bank is a household name. After I complained a couple times to them by email and online chat they stopped communication.

Shortly after this time I did my research, (a little late) on the firm and come to find out I am not the only one that has been apparently robbed. Noa fx is not the first company that these people have used. Every company before it has resulted in the same outcome for its clients.

I do not know how the system allows for a company to take clients money so easily. Again and again. I did not lose 275k but 10k was a lot of money for me. I will put all my efforts into doing anything I can to stop these guys. My time and service is available to anyone or anything that may help stop these scammers / thief's.

I have 280k stuck in Noafx...Could you please advise me what I can do to get the money back? The NZ authority won't take my case into consideration since they would only say the company has deregistered from them and they can't do anything.

I have 280k stuck in Noafx...Could you please advise me what I can do to get the money back? The NZ authority won't take my case into consideration since they would only say the company has deregistered from them and they can't do anything.
Look guys

My amount due since Jan 2016 is 3000 usd plus but still it is money. This crooks are now operating from the below address. They are not regulated now in St Vincent. If anyone is living in west indies or USA they can visit their office and confront them and may be file a police complaint and use lawyer on behalf of all of us. We need this scammers to be taught a lesson and get our hard earned money
St. Vincent
305, Griffith Corporate Centre,
Beachmont, Kingstown,
St. Vincent and the Grenadines

regards
Balaji

I am sitting here with a pit in my stomach. I invested $US 271,000 with NoaFX last year. Every month I watched the balance on the dashboard slowly climb to its "value" last month of $US 353,000. Circumstances meant I had to withdraw the funds urgently. After not hearing anything for a week I was told the value of my account was in fact only $US105,000. I was not given a statement despite requesting one for 4 weeks. Seeni who spoke to me directly told me it was because of the high number of open positions which were currently showing a loss. Unfortunately I had to crystallise the losses and liquidate the account. A withdrawal request was approved and Seeni notified my in person that the funds would be in my account by last Thursday. Since then no funds and no word from him or anyone at support. Does anyone have an address where they operate from? I have 111 North Bridge Rd # 06 - 14 Peninsula Plaza, Singapore 179098 on file. Has anyone been to this office? Does it exist? Does anyone have an answer to my question: where to from here?

Did you have any success Gian? I was contacted today by yet another person who was recommended NoaFX by Courtney Smith in his course. She has lost $20 000 (as have I) and has a friends who has lost $300 000. All the best, Craig.

Just cracked Noafx and CMIgroup.co.nz's DBs and also I have root passwords

Found that there are 3 key persons in this scam

Karthik Subramanian Broker of the sites

Seeni JG Finance and owner

Parthasarathy Ramanujam System Admin of FXEthos,Noafx and Cmi group

Parthasarathy Ramanujam runs forexfundmanagers.com

Below is one of Screen shot of Noafx 's DB

NOA.png

Back