• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem nrgbinary=youtradefx=titantrade=alfatrade=nordex.. .

I am having an issue with a company
I get calls from brokers all the time even though I have not signed up to any in years. they are connected to ytfx or ytfx is selling data. either way, Ill post all those companies here

I get calls from brokers all the time even though I have not signed up to any in years. they are connected to ytfx or ytfx is selling data. either way, Ill post all those companies here

I`m in same situation bro, lots of call and lots of emails :(

This is the first evidence from Tel Aviv District Prosecutor's Office.

Tatiana Pintus - Fraud!

Again pal, this site is not a proof. To prove your point we need a conclusive evidences and this is not enough unfortunately

I will be more than happy to link these guys to these scam brokers, but we need to dig deeper to find gold. I do agree that all these brokers are scam but I didn't find a direct link between these brokers

If you could prove that Patishi owns actually these companies and the website of YoutradeFX.com...... you'd be in good shape reporting the activities to the FSA

Joa

I understand the formality, this is very important so we can connect the dots. The best connection will be their "marketing" company from Israel where they manage all activity and calls.

In the past I have linked in many way the connection between YTFX and StartForex and Itamar Patishi. After then, my FPA account was hacked and every post with his name was deleted. Thanks to Asstmod, all posts were recovered.

AlfaTrade Official Company Representative at Forex Peace Army Forum

Hello,

I am the official company representative for AlfaTrade. PM me with questions if needed. Also Send emails to JimmyF@alfatrade.com if needed. Questions about the name of our company owner and any previous affiliations to different companies other than AlfaTrade can be sent to me by PM or Email. Do not confuse us with different companies such as alfa-trade dot cc, whom seem to have a bad online rep. AlfaTrade is not affiliated with other companies that have similar brand names. Be careful of clone company attacks SEE HERE - CityEQ.com Clone Attack on Client Funds. AlfaTrade (UK) is FCA regulated (FCA no.611346). Download the MT4 HERE and make sure it is up to date before trading on sunday. Always check that the MT4 platform is setup with the latest settings before the market opens on Sunday. (AlfaTrade links for more information: Regulations, Account Types, Deposit Info, Withdrawing Funds, Client Fund Security, Partners Info, About, Legal, Contact, العربية, Português, Deutsch, Español, Français)​

Cheers,
Jimmy Fark
AlfaTrade
More Client Services: Facebook / Google+ / LinkedIn / Twitter
AlfaTrade Company Representative
Forex Peace Army Forums

Last edited:
Hello,

I am the official company representative for AlfaTrade. PM me with questions if needed. Also Send emails to JimmyF@alfatrade.com if needed. Questions about the name of our company owner and any previous affiliations to different companies other than AlfaTrade can be sent to me by PM or Email. Do not confuse us with different companies such as alfa-trade dot cc, whom seem to have a bad online rep. AlfaTrade is not affiliated with other companies that have similar brand names. Be careful of clone company attacks SEE HERE - CityEQ.com Clone Attack on Client Funds. AlfaTrade (UK) is FCA regulated (FCA no.611346). Download the MT4 HERE and make sure it is up to date before trading on sunday. Always check that the MT4 platform is setup with the latest settings before the market opens on Sunday. (AlfaTrade links for more information: Regulations, Account Types, Deposit Info, Withdrawing Funds, Client Fund Security, Partners Info, About, Legal, Contact, العربية, Português, Deutsch, Español, Français)​

Cheers,
Jimmy Fark
AlfaTrade
More Client Services: Facebook / Google+ / LinkedIn / Twitter
AlfaTrade Company Representative
Forex Peace Army Forums

I found many evidences to prove that your company is part of the game,I'll share it soon,with all members here.

Dear Bombwe,
I saw that you are also a victim of NRG Binary. I am unifying a group of victims of NRG Binary and support Ed Norton, Litigation Executive from GIAMBRONElaw to open a complaint against NRG. Everyone who is interested in participating, please write me at info@strake.de

Hi guys,I'll share with u the first evidence,all of us we know that in the beginning,nrgbinary was operated by alfa media group,and as u will see in the pic below,the owner of alfa media group,he used an email linked to alfatrade,which mean that the owner of alfa media group is the same owner of alfatrade

Attachments

• 14-08-2014 00-31-03.jpg
    14-08-2014 00-31-03.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 43
Back