• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem nrgbinary=youtradefx=titantrade=alfatrade=nordex.. .

I am having an issue with a company
Hello blackwarrior, nice job, keep on publishing, track the money flow and evidence
of linkage will pop up.
Banks and Accounts, Payment Service Provider/Institutions Firms….. provided for client funding’s.
CC payments are routed via their Payment Service Provider’s Merchant accounts….

The people who are currently working In NRGbinary Part1

ori roterman.jpgshahar manzur.jpgwissam jada.jpgyoussef nour.jpg
Wassim jad,Youssef nour,Shahar manzur,Ori roterman

So Jimmy Fark of Alfatrade wants all the information people might need about the scams at NRG Binary, YouTradeFx, TitanTrade, and Nordex removed in addition to the info linking them to AlfaTrade.

Jimmy, it looks to me more like you want to hide info on scam companies like NRG and YTFX which share a connection to your Alfa Trade. Why would you want to cover up info about known scammers unless you are actively supporting them?

Whatever doubts I had about whether or not AlfaTrade.com is actively connected to NRGBinary and YouTradeFx have just been erased.

Company Representative

Hello,

I am the official company representative for AlfaTrade. AlfaTrade is not affiliated with any other Forex brokers or Binary Options Companies. We are also not connected in any way to any of the people you have mentioned in this thread and posted pictures of. The person who started this thread has been in correspondance with me via emails and in the end sent me an email with a picture of someones car and car license plate number even though I don't even know who these people are because they have nothing to do with AlfaTrade.

I contacted the person who started this thread stating that it is hurting our brand-name and asking him to remove our brand-name from this thread as what he accuses us of is not true.
There are no proofs whatsoever that AlfaTrade has done anything wrong.

I can post screen-shots or send a private message to whomever would like to see, showing that I contacted the person who started this thread and tried to understand the issue he has with our company, he gave me no evidence whatsoever regarding anything about AlfaTrade, I tried to help him, but he kept telling me stories about some binary options broker that has nothing to do with us. In the end after seeing that I could not help him and that he would not remove this thread or remove our brand-name from the thread he sent a threatening Email with pictures of someones car and license plate number saying he could "get us". I don't know who the persons car is but what I do know is that AlfaTrade has done nothing wrong to anyone!

AlfaTrade (UK) Limited is FCA regulated (FCA no.611346). Download the MT4 HERE and make sure it is up to date before trading on sunday. Always check that the MT4 platform is setup with the latest settings before the market opens on Sunday. (AlfaTrade links for more information: Regulations, Account Types, Deposit Info, Withdrawing Funds, Client Fund Security, Partners Info, About, Legal, Contact, العربية, Português, Deutsch, Español, Français)​

Cheers,
Jimmy Fark
AlfaTrade
More Client Services: Facebook / Google+ / LinkedIn / Twitter
AlfaTrade Company Representative
Forex Peace Army Forums

You clearly said you wanted the whole thread removed in the email which is posted above. Now you are claiming to only want AlphaTrade's name removed.

The inconsistency of your words only makes me grow more and more convinced that there are real and solid connections you want to hide. Would you like me to post screenshots of whois records for one of those links?

Now that NRGBINARY website has been blocked, most likely by action fraud. The next step is to get the money of innocent people and not to let scammers run with it.

Back