numberoneforex.com Scam Alert

You talked with support regarding this? If yes then what they replied?
They said you have to talk with globepay regarding there account and globepay we didn't give you any detail about there account,nuberoneforex need to talk with globepay but they didn't talk with globepay mean they didn't want to give me the account trading access.please help me to solve problem.i am also not interested blame any one I want my account in working codition

They said you have to talk with globepay regarding there account and globepay we didn't give you any detail about there account,nuberoneforex need to talk with globepay but they didn't talk with globepay mean they didn't want to give me the account trading access.please help me to solve problem.i am also not interested blame any one I want my account in working codition

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

i already invite them but in my opinion they didn't want to join this conversation,better you need to get strict action on Numberoneforex.they say me to donot contact forexpeacarmy and i try get my daily loss from that company because of there account is on hold why i need to face loss.please check the attached image.

thanks

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Attachments

• web.jpg
    web.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 0
i already invite them but in my opinion they didn't want to join this conversation,better you need to get strict action on Numberoneforex.they say me to donot contact forexpeacarmy and i try get my daily loss from that company because of there account is on hold why i need to face loss.please check the attached image.

thanks

Go to them again and tell them that you are going to share you story everywhere on the net if they are not able to manage it proper way.

Back