Octafx Call margin Scam & Making Account Zero

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Inayetullah

Private
My Ac No-291396.I had been scammed by octafx within 40 Min as they deducted my call margin at 50% which is more than their contracted 20% because of this my 990 Usd Account Vanished and now they are not accepting their mistake.

I have uploaded My Account Screenshot which is cheated by them

Attachments

• OctaFX.png
    OctaFX.png
    216.7 KB · Views: 2
  • OctaFX1.png
    OctaFX1.png
    215.9 KB · Views: 2
My Ac No-291396.I had been scammed by octafx within 40 Min as they deducted my call margin at 50% which is more than their contracted 20% because of this my 990 Usd Account Vanished and now they are not accepting their mistake.

I have uploaded My Account Screenshot which is cheated by them

You talked with them about the issue via email or live chat?

Hello Inayetullah!

We have checked all the details, and confirm that your bonus was cancelled in full compliance with the bonus promotion rules: "In case the equity of your account becomes less than the bonus size, the bonus will be cancelled". At OctaFX stop out occurs in case your margin level falls below 15% of the required margin. In your case margin level fell below 15% after your deposit bonus was cancelled. There was no error in the execution of your orders.

If you have any further questions about our bonus policy, you can read all its rules at our website or refer to our Customer Support Service.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

When I talk about Your Call margin Deduction.You Reply me the same answer confusing in bonus and promotion issue bla-bla.......
But You never Accept that You have Deducted my Call margin at 50% Which against your Contract terms .This is the big issue which made my equity unstable and Further your more generous effort that you Squared off my positions in Just 15 Min and Not Given me Chance to do Something to Save my Account.And there was a very Calm market there is no volatileness.
This open Fraud Done by You.
In the Same Account when I started my Equity was Just 670 USD and Your Bonus Over There is 335 at that Time there was Full Volatile Market my minused upto 600 USD at that time there was not such rules of your bonus
Thats Why I Want my Deposit back.
You Deceived public in general

Dear Inayetullah,

We highly recommend you not to disclose your deposit details publicly for reasons of safety. If you do have any questions regarding your deposit or any other questions, it would be better to discuss them in a private discussion. But I repeat that there was no error in the execution of your orders, and our Customer Support Service has already given you full details of this issue. Just to clear up once more: bonus funds are a part of your equity and free margin consequently, but only if your equity is bigger than the bonus amount. If your equity falls below the bonus amount, the bonus will be cancelled. This primarily affects your margin level.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

I am Consistently telling You people that its not bonus issue.The Primary reason behind all these thing is your Call Margin but you are not Clearly Accepting that you have deducted my Call margin Wrong By Your Contract rule.
And If Equity Issue You are showing like that,Then what is the use of your bonus,there is no such rule in all other forex.
You have to Accept that You people Have betrayed your Customers
And I will Demand Ban on your Company

I am Consistently telling You people that its not bonus issue.The Primary reason behind all these thing is your Call Margin but you are not Clearly Accepting that you have deducted my Call margin Wrong By Your Contract rule.
And If Equity Issue You are showing like that,Then what is the use of your bonus,there is no such rule in all other forex.
I had a resembling issue with another broker. I also reached stop out almost right after the margin call just because the bonus was cancelled and the margin level fell down quickly. The reason here IS bonus, you don't seem to understand it. Don't accept bonus promotions next time that's the only advice for you.

Dear Inayetullah,

You may have seen that your margin level is above the stop out level before the bonus was cancelled since it is a part of your equity. Note that the Margin Level is calculated as follows: Equity/Required Margin *100%. When you have a bonus, your equity consists of your personal funds + bonus funds + floating profit/loss. If you have no personal funds left due to the floating loss, there are only bonus funds left. Keep in mind that depending on the margin required to maintain open positions your margin level is still likely to be above 15%. However, according to the bonus promotion rules, if the equity of your account falls below the bonus amount, the bonus will be cancelled. To put it simply, you cannot trade on the bonus funds only. Once the bonus is cancelled, it is deducted from your equity, which already has no personal funds left. Thus, your margin level falls below 15%, our stop out level.

You are not Accepting that You have Charged me 50% Call margin Which is Breach or Violation of Contract rule.
This is also a major effect in my Equity Falling below 15%.Hence indirectly you are Responsible for my account Funds.
That;s Why I Am Demanding My Basic Deposit back,

here are the proof you have done fraud

Attachments

• OctaFX.png
    OctaFX.png
    216.7 KB · Views: 3
  • OctaFX1.png
    OctaFX1.png
    215.9 KB · Views: 1
Back