Option bot signals - stay away from this scam

GavOb82

Recruit
Hi Guys

Option bot is a binary options signals site that promises huge returns and accurate signals like they all do.

I am here to warn everyone not to go anywhere near them, it is a complete and utter SCAM

Before i joined they were quick to answer my emails. Then as soon as i joined and realised that their signals were way out, i could not get a response from them.

Their signals were telling me that a pair just went up when it actually went down, and also signalling that it moved by a certain amount of pips when it didn't .

I put in a support ticket and never got a reply, so then i put in a refund request as their sales page guarantees a 60 day refund. I put the support ticket in twice for this and it has been deleted. I also cannot login any longer.

STAY AWAY FROM OPTION BOT IT IS A SCAM

I have screen shot evidence of the false trading signals for anyone who wants to see them as well.

Sincerely
Gavin O'Byrne

Were you trading with the signal or against it? You're supposed to trade against with option bot.

How did you pay? Was there a payments processor (click2pay, regnow, etc.)? Did you use a credit card?

I have not used option bot but i have used Option Bot 2 and is amazing i triple my investment with signal and the company advice me to spread over 5 platform i was scared to do this but the said start with 3 and couple of day they gave me a ring help to build my account up so i could trade with 5 platforms, no i have triple my investment i well happy with the software, back in June i was asked to if i wanted to to the webinars it was a bit pricey for the session but it was great help and i want to go on to the next one to i improve my investment 10 folder but i keep you inform of what is going on but i defo recommend this bit of software it really help me !!! :)

Wow! A brand new person creates an account just to claim massive profits on a binary options product that someone else says is a scam.

Wow! A brand new person creates an account just to claim massive profits on a binary options product that someone else says is a scam.

i saw the post just like anything some people will hate and other will like not saying it made a millionaire in over night but it help me a lot as i was newbie to binary option trading i just need advice and they gave me help and it worked any company that actual spends time with you helping over the phone or over chatting on computer i think is a great asset

Your credibility would be greater if you posted about other items in any of the thousands of other discussion threads here instead of creating a brand new account just to praise a single company.

If it is a ClickBank product purchased within 60 days I fully expect you would receive a refund for the software if you ask ClickBank directly. I know from experience.

I had trouble with an option bot 2.0 administrator (B** from optionX) "I need your deposit confirmations emailing and I can approach the brokers again". This is regarding integrating the optionbot 2.0 software with the 5 trading platforms, in my case it was 4 due to my $$ restrictions. I had emailed the trading platform companies and their reply was the same, either it was not their policy to provide a receipt & some did not even reply. Wow , I was left in limbo, I could not get the deposit receipts & fully utilise the optionbot 2.0 software. So I took a screenshot of the deposits of the 4 trading platforms and emailed (B** from optionX), this was deemed unacceptable and I could not go any further, what a shame. So did you have to provide an email confirmation like I did and if not, how did you use the optionbot 2.0 if it was not calibrated with the trading platforms, because I tried using it & lost money. I still have all the emails from (B** from optionX) & tone was defensive & the outcome was zip.

Back