OPTION FM - ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Hi Harleybarba -coffers is their bank account-
If you are in NZ go online and see if you can download your banks chargeback form- might be on one of their Faq sheets- there's probably a list of a dozen or so reasons for a chargeback-The bank's fraud squads are so overloaded they are usually very backward in going forward!- Harassment-intimidation -say they rang up and wanted too much information and you're worried of identity theft- Make up a good story-
Believe me you havn't heard the last of them- Put a block on your smart phone. That really p*****ss OFM off.
Look at your bank statements on line-Maybe the deposit has still not gone thru!
Keep us posted-
Tolly

will do Tolly thank you, I think the deposit has gone thru it's showing on my statement it has .... bugger!!!!

Today is Tuesday 4th October, rang my bank yesterday laid a complaint, he took details to forward on, came home from work yesterday arvo and hello my OFM account I can't get in, telling me some liar that these missing details on login, whatever. Thanks for the help in this thread I had screenshot and saved what I could days before they decided not to let me in. Have all email correspondence telephone call data etc. Just waiting on bank fraud team to get back to me .... hopeful right here :)

How much did you deposit after the initial $250?

$ 5,000 he kept trying to make me deposit more but I just kept saying NO ... then I started to ask about the withdraw procedure .... he didn't like that BUT told me I couldn't do anything about until I sent the last verification through but I didn't made up the excuse that my daughter had the card .... said he'll get in contact with me Wednesday but I doubt it.

Hi Harley(vroomvroom)barba-you were lucky!!!!-

Did you notice if they gave you a bonus-should be there in your deposit screenshot?
Did you sign the mass of forms they send you with cloud documents to cover themselves?
If you didn't-lucky you!!!!!- you will have to use "they didn't give me the product I signed up for' clause as a chargeback reason-namely they promised- training -a trading strategy and easy deposit and withdrawal- They took away the basic right of withdrawal.
Study some of the other OFM threads-do the work and thinking now and you'll have a good outcome in time-
Be real persistent with your bank and don't rest until you get the chargeback form filled out and sent back to them.
Remember, their fraud squad is dealing with many, many cases and they use slow and archaic methods.
Cease all correspondence with your vastly experienced(bulldust) broker- and keep them guessing until you have your amo in place!
But you are doing well!-keep it up-
In case you havn't noticed you have some big guns backing you, and that's always a good thing,
hey- when they bar you from their OFM platform -it means you're really messing them up and they know you arer a serious FPA recruit!
Be strong-
Tolly

Hi Harley(vroomvroom)barba-you were lucky!!!!-

Did you notice if they gave you a bonus-should be there in your deposit screenshot?
Did you sign the mass of forms they send you with cloud documents to cover themselves?
If you didn't-lucky you!!!!!- you will have to use "they didn't give me the product I signed up for' clause as a chargeback reason-namely they promised- training -a trading strategy and easy deposit and withdrawal- They took away the basic right of withdrawal.
Study some of the other OFM threads-do the work and thinking now and you'll have a good outcome in time-
Be real persistent with your bank and don't rest until you get the chargeback form filled out and sent back to them.
Remember, their fraud squad is dealing with many, many cases and they use slow and archaic methods.
Cease all correspondence with your vastly experienced(bulldust) broker- and keep them guessing until you have your amo in place!
But you are doing well!-keep it up-
In case you havn't noticed you have some big guns backing you, and that's always a good thing,
hey- when they bar you from their OFM platform -it means you're really messing them up and they know you arer a serious FPA recruit!
Be strong-
Tolly

Hey there Tolly,

Yes they gave me a bonus of $1000.00 for the $5000.00 then a percentage of some winners I'm not sure because from the beginning of that phone call I knew I was going to end the membership so I just let him ramble on. He was trying to sell me a so called raffle .... I pay another $1000.00 and very high chances of winner $500,000 or something only to new members from a certain time hmmmmmm ....... not even.

I am so pissed off cause I did sign the forms and that is what's worrying me about getting money back plus I'm worried about identity theft. But thank you Tolly will write that in my notes actually I'm copy and paste your exact words hehehe.

I was thinking if they have blocked my OFM page I'm sure my so called Senior Account Manager won't be getting back to me today as he said.

I have noticed Tolly that there are big guns helping and I am extremely grateful to everyone because when I realized what was happening I didn't know what to do, but reading others posts has helped me alot. I go to work in the dark come home in the dark do what I can concerning my problem and go to bed knowing each day is getting better. I will help others if I can now and in the future who has and will hit the dust harder than me.

Thanks ALL for the help. Good Luck to everyone.

Ohhhh day off to day, more time to sort stuff out, happier person right here.
Hey harleybarba-good post-your attitude is similar to mine and it will get better as you gain confidence-EMPOWERMENT!!!!

Losing money can be a good thing!!!!!!!! -this xperience is not just about money-it's an emotional wrangler-minces all the things we actually know-should have stayed away from- succumbed to-
Bit like that Super Sundae which we knew was toooooo rich and we knew would make us sick-hey- but we ate it anyway!!!
It's hard to believe that people go out of their way to scam others and think that its just a job -it's survival and its OK. It's NOT!
It's a culture that governments, dealing with their own issues, turn a blind eye to -only people power -forums like this-knowledge and action can change this culture, as I have said previously, we only see the tip of the iceberg, this scamming is growing faster than facebook(don't quote me on that!)-
Keep up your good work-do a reworked Word document detailing your case, so that you can send it as a reinforcement to your chargeback claim-and complaints to various bodies if you chose to do so! Visit their new web page and see the crap that they advertise and refocus. Cut and paste the lies into your word doco, to make a compelling argument!!! Tis good-
You're in for a few long, hard, drawn out months- but look at the positives, hopefully you wont be drawn in again-hey!!!!!
Take care-
Tolly

If you deposited by bank card, call the issuing bank and explain how the fraud works. Ask about a chargeback. If the bank doesn't seem cooperative, professional help is available. WinChargeback has good reviews at the FPA.

Back