OPTION FM - ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

If you deposited by bank card, call the issuing bank and explain how the fraud works. Ask about a chargeback. If the bank doesn't seem cooperative, professional help is available. WinChargeback has good reviews at the FPA.

Ok thanks Pharoah .... I have notified them.... they took details and said would forward on to right department hopefully in a couple of weeks ..... hopeful thinking.

Ok thanks Pharoah .... I have notified them.... they took details and said would forward on to right department hopefully in a couple of weeks ..... hopeful thinking.

Always think positive and keep us update about the issue.

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have got my money sent back to me minus the sign up of $250.00. I will be pursuing that $250.00 lol. I would like to thank everyone that gave me advice, I had all the screen shots ready and my bank just emailed me a couple of days ago stating what I had to send in so I'm relieved I don't have to do all that now. I don't know what scared him most, was it my loud mouth and then the hang up in his ear and instantly blocking his calls lol, I will never know. Good luck to everyone and keep fighting these nasty scammers.

:)

Harleybarba

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have got my money sent back to me minus the sign up of $250.00. I will be pursuing that $250.00 lol. I would like to thank everyone that gave me advice, I had all the screen shots ready and my bank just emailed me a couple of days ago stating what I had to send in so I'm relieved I don't have to do all that now. I don't know what scared him most, was it my loud mouth and then the hang up in his ear and instantly blocking his calls lol, I will never know. Good luck to everyone and keep fighting these nasty scammers.

:)

Harleybarba
Congratulations harleybarba !:)
I am looking forward to get mine.

Well done harleybarba- I often say if something ain't broke -dont fix it!
If I played my small part in this - I am happy - But really the thanks must go to those-
patient-experienced big guns-that run the FPA-
Just follow their advice-do the work -read and study the threads- boy it's POWERFUL!!!

Don't know bout you but it's a real kick in the guts when you've been taken for a ride.
First thing you say is oh sh*****t- how could I be so gullible?
Next thing you say is -"I'm screwed"

Ha- but there's one thing I can assure you of guys -I reckon whenever the scammers see ----------------that FPA are involved-
They say "OH SH****T and then we're SCREWED"

Sorry for the crass language, but I try to make the threads less HEAVY!!!
Hey, just another word guys-keep your wits about you and heed what the leaders are saying-
If new members have got something constructive to say-say it here!!!
Don't hide behind someone else's Facebook page - or dodgy links -because you won't be a member for long!!
I'm sure this message will get reiterated again later!

Good work!
Tolly:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks again and yes it was down too taking the advice on here reading the threads. When I started emailing support and started stating dates times to a T .... then started repeating myself to them and who every else emailed me .... then telling them how rude and unprofessional my so called Senior Accounts Manager was telling me loud as F@$K while talking over me that I was wasting his time..... I turned around and said that's his job then I hung up in his ear then blocked the number. By stating exact times dates conversations they knew I had everything recorded and was ready for anything. So yes I'm so happy of the out come. Thank you all again each and everyone of you played a part.... because with out your advice and information I probably would've been looking at months before i saw results if that too. Good luck to everyone.

Post an update if you get that last $250 back so the thread can be marked as resolved.

If you see others having similar problems, make sure to tell them about the usefulness of recording all conversations with binary scammers.

I need urgent help.
My mother invested over 400 grand, everything she is worth. And they just did suicidal trading last week and everything is gone. With no money for rent or anything. She can't work and neither can I... it has honestly left me suicidal with wanting to protect my mother with me no longer being a financial burden.

I need urgent help.
My mother invested over 400 grand, everything she is worth. And they just did suicidal trading last week and everything is gone. With no money for rent or anything. She can't work and neither can I... it has honestly left me suicidal with wanting to protect my mother with me no longer being a financial burden.
Hi madjm,
If you post in other people's threads you would not get the help you need , please start you own thread and write the whole story ..you will then get the help

Back