Option Fm(OFM) scam -downunder

I to have been scammed hate to say but my wife was right caused a lot off controversy in my house hold . I wish that i came across this site some time ago . I have spent some time reading the various story's of victims from option fm . I must admit i,m very new to forums etc may be old school but they are very helpful . I over a period of 3 months lost 45k USD very similar story's of trading and enticing more money over that period .The account grew to $75 usd and also was wiped out very quickly Ben Wilson business plan was very elaborate have proof as well although on a many occasions i questioned the trading strategy of using to much of the account to trade with . After account depletion Daniel Simms came into the picture had another crack you might say very persuasive more nievity on my part trades at first were safe and secure then what do think happened wipeout .Then Richard Austin came on the scene he was Head of Recovery World Wide promises were made to recover funds in 21 days there abouts he position was not to make money on trades from me just recover funds etc by this time i smelt a rat also the ANZ bank wouldnt process visa card , also found out from there fraud department option fm listed with asic and explained to Richard while trying to pry some more cash .
In the goings on of trading with option fm they provided some gifts as well some brand new i phone 6s on 2 different occasions , also had troubles getting funds out a measly $450 and $50 on 2 occasions the plan was to dposit on a monthly basis some $2000 for additional income for myself but once the loses happened it wasnt the case , to many times TRUST me was used like others .
My experince was limited to Binary option trading and was growing before and during the events i spent a lot off time on my own trading option fm account with $1 trades to gain experience in the determination of some funds recovery also using other avenues of charts etc this also leads to another scam i beleive more on that later .
Just recently Mike Becker approaced me claiming to be from recovery claiming to me that our VIP clients arent suppose to lose there intial balance along those lines of discussion and i wouldnt have to place any trades just deposit some funds in your account and he will credit some gold trades which took place on the 06/10/2016 to 07/10/2016 i was given the option of how much money to deposit to recover funds to bring account up to what i started with and i could do what i want with and will not be talking to Mike again etc also have proof if reqiured .
Prior to starting with option fm i contacted the Beleze authoritys by email from what was provided to me was acknodgement that there was such a company .

There another 2 binary option companys Daily trades and HBC brokers which i would like any feed back on i beleive espeacially HBC brokers from scotland they after a period of time travelling nicely small return account buliding slowly on forex trading , explained to another senior broker of my situation and very cautiously went down the path of forex trading using there services etc access to trades to moniter , money management was adherd to but then another wipeout from what i could see at the top of a swing high bought and it took a week to destroy $8500 usd . I would apprecite anyones advice to look at forex trading account to verify if i,m in the ball park of suspisions etc have copys of trades .
Now funds depleted from business overdraft , be very warey of who you do business with to say the least.
Hope this maybe helpful to some and its a very brief descrition of events as well .
I will be taking on board Pharaohs advice about chargebacks will get cracking to see where it takes me .
Craigy

I to have been scammed hate to say but my wife was right caused a lot off controversy in my house hold . I wish that i came across this site some time ago . I have spent some time reading the various story's of victims from option fm . I must admit i,m very new to forums etc may be old school but they are very helpful . I over a period of 3 months lost 45k USD very similar story's of trading and enticing more money over that period .The account grew to $75 usd and also was wiped out very quickly Ben Wilson business plan was very elaborate have proof as well although on a many occasions i questioned the trading strategy of using to much of the account to trade with . After account depletion Daniel Simms came into the picture had another crack you might say very persuasive more nievity on my part trades at first were safe and secure then what do think happened wipeout .Then Richard Austin came on the scene he was Head of Recovery World Wide promises were made to recover funds in 21 days there abouts he position was not to make money on trades from me just recover funds etc by this time i smelt a rat also the ANZ bank wouldnt process visa card , also found out from there fraud department option fm listed with asic and explained to Richard while trying to pry some more cash .
In the goings on of trading with option fm they provided some gifts as well some brand new i phone 6s on 2 different occasions , also had troubles getting funds out a measly $450 and $50 on 2 occasions the plan was to dposit on a monthly basis some $2000 for additional income for myself but once the loses happened it wasnt the case , to many times TRUST me was used like others .
My experince was limited to Binary option trading and was growing before and during the events i spent a lot off time on my own trading option fm account with $1 trades to gain experience in the determination of some funds recovery also using other avenues of charts etc this also leads to another scam i beleive more on that later .
Just recently Mike Becker approaced me claiming to be from recovery claiming to me that our VIP clients arent suppose to lose there intial balance along those lines of discussion and i wouldnt have to place any trades just deposit some funds in your account and he will credit some gold trades which took place on the 06/10/2016 to 07/10/2016 i was given the option of how much money to deposit to recover funds to bring account up to what i started with and i could do what i want with and will not be talking to Mike again etc also have proof if reqiured .
Prior to starting with option fm i contacted the Beleze authoritys by email from what was provided to me was acknodgement that there was such a company .

There another 2 binary option companys Daily trades and HBC brokers which i would like any feed back on i beleive espeacially HBC brokers from scotland they after a period of time travelling nicely small return account buliding slowly on forex trading , explained to another senior broker of my situation and very cautiously went down the path of forex trading using there services etc access to trades to moniter , money management was adherd to but then another wipeout from what i could see at the top of a swing high bought and it took a week to destroy $8500 usd . I would apprecite anyones advice to look at forex trading account to verify if i,m in the ball park of suspisions etc have copys of trades .
Now funds depleted from business overdraft , be very warey of who you do business with to say the least.
Hope this maybe helpful to some and its a very brief descrition of events as well .
I will be taking on board Pharaohs advice about chargebacks will get cracking to see where it takes me .
Craigy
Hi Craigy-good to have you on board-although like most of us who have been scammed- it is a sobering ride!
Not sure if your are an Aussie or Kiwi- but ANZ bank -Nab, whatever have got the same, slow, draconian methods of recovery through chargeback-depending on who you talk to.
Eventually they get there!.
FPA is very powerful-but only if you do your part!
Screen shot everything- emails-complaints-trading-and put them in a separate folder on your desktop-You'll need it all later as the recovery process is long. OFM is particularly good at morphing into different methods of scamming.
You havn't mentioned it- so I assume you don't know- The so called brokers(scammers) at OFM get paid a commition(2%) of the money they can talk you into investing. It doesn't sound much, but in third world countries, it is huge sum- particularly in that they scam 24/7 and thousands of unexpecting people like us.
Nothing they say, such as names, trading experience, number of successful clients is true. As the song says"they build you up-just to bring you down"

Follow the advice of the big guns here-stay away from some of the dodgy threads, swallow your pride and attack!!!- You will find that in time,like I did,that trying to get your money back is an empowering process.
I, like you, ran a business for many years, and yes we are guarded, cautious, perhaps tooo trusting- operating within our safety bubble- These guys don't operate within any boundries-but I can assure you when they know FPA are involved, they cringe!

Please set up your own thread- it's easy. Call it something like-OFM counter attack!!!. That way lots more people will see it and comment- As you can see I'm prepared to help those who helped me turn a helpless, embarrassing event in my life into something with a positive outlook and a positive outcome. That's what this Forum is all about-
Hope this helps a little- put a block on phone numbers from OFM and cease contact with them. They hate it!!!-
I'm sure you will get more comments about the firms above you are dabbling with-take heed!!!! :):):):)
Take care-Tolly

Craigy
Please open new thread in scam folder along with the details your shared here to get more suggestion about how to get your money back.

Hi Craigy-good to have you on board-although like most of us who have been scammed- it is a sobering ride!
Not sure if your are an Aussie or Kiwi- but ANZ bank -Nab, whatever have got the same, slow, draconian methods of recovery through chargeback-depending on who you talk to.
Eventually they get there!.
FPA is very powerful-but only if you do your part!
Screen shot everything- emails-complaints-trading-and put them in a separate folder on your desktop-You'll need it all later as the recovery process is long. OFM is particularly good at morphing into different methods of scamming.
You havn't mentioned it- so I assume you don't know- The so called brokers(scammers) at OFM get paid a commition(2%) of the money they can talk you into investing. It doesn't sound much, but in third world countries, it is huge sum- particularly in that they scam 24/7 and thousands of unexpecting people like us.
Nothing they say, such as names, trading experience, number of successful clients is true. As the song says"they build you up-just to bring you down"

Follow the advice of the big guns here-stay away from some of the dodgy threads, swallow your pride and attack!!!- You will find that in time,like I did,that trying to get your money back is an empowering process.
I, like you, ran a business for many years, and yes we are guarded, cautious, perhaps tooo trusting- operating within our safety bubble- These guys don't operate within any boundries-but I can assure you when they know FPA are involved, they cringe!

Please set up your own thread- it's easy. Call it something like-OFM counter attack!!!. That way lots more people will see it and comment- As you can see I'm prepared to help those who helped me turn a helpless, embarrassing event in my life into something with a positive outlook and a positive outcome. That's what this Forum is all about-
Hope this helps a little- put a block on phone numbers from OFM and cease contact with them. They hate it!!!-
I'm sure you will get more comments about the firms above you are dabbling with-take heed!!!! :):):):)
Take care-Tolly

Thanks Tolly for advice have started your suggested plan have numerous docs and will gather into file . From Aussie have started new thread still uncharted waters for me in the sense of getting around site etc . Spoke to ANZ and asked about trans disputes etc yes helpful but the time of transactions as in some time ago not likely .Although on the matter about Daily trades and HBC have started the process 3 transactions were done with wire transfer once again dont hold your breath ! Late yesterday received a phone call from ANZ about the process and ANZ are aware of situation and the fact its from Israel etc .
Have been reading some threads etc about option fm there maybe a process or path that i can go down through the Belize authoritys
Keep you posted Craig

Thanks Tolly for advice have started your suggested plan have numerous docs and will gather into file . From Aussie have started new thread still uncharted waters for me in the sense of getting around site etc . Spoke to ANZ and asked about trans disputes etc yes helpful but the time of transactions as in some time ago not likely .Although on the matter about Daily trades and HBC have started the process 3 transactions were done with wire transfer once again dont hold your breath ! Late yesterday received a phone call from ANZ about the process and ANZ are aware of situation and the fact its from Israel etc .
Have been reading some threads etc about option fm there maybe a process or path that i can go down through the Belize authoritys
Keep you posted Craig
Good man Craigy,
Yes get your thread going -and you can take it from me-the help you will get is amazing-the big guns have been here for a long time-don't reinvent the wheel when it aint broke- Just do what they say!
The time factor is very important but don't give up hope- On one of the threads this morning I read that there's going to be a class action against Banc De Binary. They are one of the worst ones but OFM and many others are working together scamming people 24/7. Keep plugging away- don't give up- you'll be amazed at how your attitude will change. Lets face it- what did I know bout chargeback and the works. A big fat zilch-
And here I am now a leading potato peeler in FPA-ha ha-you know what I mean.
Hope this helps just a bit!
Take care-:):):):)
Tolly

Good man Craigy,
Yes get your thread going -and you can take it from me-the help you will get is amazing-the big guns have been here for a long time-don't reinvent the wheel when it aint broke- Just do what they say!
The time factor is very important but don't give up hope- On one of the threads this morning I read that there's going to be a class action against Banc De Binary. They are one of the worst ones but OFM and many others are working together scamming people 24/7. Keep plugging away- don't give up- you'll be amazed at how your attitude will change. Lets face it- what did I know bout chargeback and the works. A big fat zilch-
And here I am now a leading potato peeler in FPA-ha ha-you know what I mean.
Hope this helps just a bit!
Take care-:):):):)
Tolly
Keep you posted Craig

Still it will be good if you can open your own thread in scam folder, And Tolly I do appreciate your help but I have one suggestion for you as well that if you see any new post in old thread then advice them to open new thread in scam folder instead of adding reply in old thread

Still it will be good if you can open your own thread in scam folder, And Tolly I do appreciate your help but I have one suggestion for you as well that if you see any new post in old thread then advice them to open new thread in scam folder instead of adding reply in old thread
Hmm- thanks FxMaster -thats exactly what I did in #52- Strange that a few weeks ago my Gmail changed-infact I think the FPA web page menu changed somehow-nevertheless I seem to be getting lots of newbies cutting and pasting bits of my threads to their first post -must resonate somehow- which is good-yes I notice same thing happening to Gladiator and a few of others- I don't think I'm different to any of the others scammed members-in that when you spot FPA -you are in emotional turmoil-takes little while to learn how to navigate round the Forum- I agree -new threads are best-will continue to push!
ta :Tolly

Hi gang- After a lengthy waiting period, three months or so , I am slowly getting feedback from Nab that my chargebacks against OFM are not going to be successful.
However, being a well drilled Corporal by FPA-I am very determined to send out a scouting party in advance to follow different methods of attack-
I had a good win against BinaryBook following orders to a tee, even though many members said I would't succeed, and am very disappointed that the results against OFM were not the same. My scam started way back in March 2016, and are well documented in this forum.
Any new info would be greatly appreciated-hey the US has developed smart bullets that can be redirected in flight- that's what I'm looking for-
Cheers in advance-
ta Tolly:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hi Tolly. Keep fighting. I know of other OptionFM and Banc de Binary victims (they are one and the same) who have got chargeback success. One at least is an Aussie. The evidence for both companies defrauding their clients on a systematic basis is overwhelming, and I know of a court order for hundreds of thousands of dollars has been awarded against OptionFM's parent company, in respect of fraudulent transactions with an Australian client. Class actions are being mounted against them. Both companies have been de-licensed by their regulator in Belize, Banc de Binary for infringements, OptionFM not even bothering to reapply because it knew the license would not be granted. Banc de Binary is closing its doors as its clients and the authorities close in. Your bank and credit card supplier needs to open their eyes to their support for the operations of criminal enterprises!

Hi Tolly. Keep fighting. I know of other OptionFM and Banc de Binary victims (they are one and the same) who have got chargeback success. One at least is an Aussie. The evidence for both companies defrauding their clients on a systematic basis is overwhelming, and I know of a court order for hundreds of thousands of dollars has been awarded against OptionFM's parent company, in respect of fraudulent transactions with an Australian client. Class actions are being mounted against them. Both companies have been de-licensed by their regulator in Belize, Banc de Binary for infringements, OptionFM not even bothering to reapply because it knew the license would not be granted. Banc de Binary is closing its doors as its clients and the authorities close in. Your bank and credit card supplier needs to open their eyes to their support for the operations of criminal enterprises!
Hi Noel-thanks for your comments-Yes I agree with you-I feel this forum is way ahead of the
draconium retrieval methods used by the banks in Aussie-that is- tooo-ing and frooooo-ing back and forwards between the banks and the card suppliers. The banks know!!!!!!- but don't really want to upset them!- I'm sure over the next few days the big guns will give me more ammo because I believe in THEM more than regulators.

I am collating some of the latest damming links-"Wolves Of Israel' and others, and then will send it to NAB and wait on the banks response.
On one of OFM evidence sheets their lawyers carelessly called OFM Banc de Binary.
I have exposed how my so called broker used a robot to trade- Hey that's really professional trading-NOT!!!!!
Will follow up on some of your info-
Ta Tolly

Back