Option Fm(OFM) scam -downunder

It may be time to consider professional assistance. WinChargeback has managed to help in cases where banks decided to not help their own clients.

You may also want to contact Simona and some of the other reporters who have been exposing the fraud in the binary industry. I wonder how your bank would react to a call from one of the reporters asking why the bank isn't helping a client fight back against an obvious fraud. ;)

Hi Pharaoh-
I am going to try Rebecca-I was very confident and still am- but I think time is of the essence here. I will keep you posted. A dinosaur is still a dinosaur no matter how you describe it, dead or alive!! -hey-----------I still can't believe how much pussyfooting around the banks do. I am still going to send them some v our articles!!!! Fortunately i have all the screen shots and evidence safely stored away and that certainly instills confidence. Go Rebecca!
Ta Tolly

Good luck. Make sure to report back how it goes.
Hi Gang-
The class action against OFM/BdB by Giambrone Law needs about another million dollars of claims before it goes ahead!. Surely this will only take a short time judging by the amount of complaints we receive. Rebecca Goodwin from Winchargeback is to be commended for pointing out this latest development.
In the meantime I am still collating articles to sent to my bank Nab re the scams. I thought it appropriate to insert a quote from one of them which could probably help some of our new members.

"If the company does not return your money, you should approach your credit card company or issuing bank and fill out the paperwork for a chargeback, citing fraud, misrepresentation and breach of contract as the reasons, former industry insiders said. (Israeli binary options salespeople routinely lie about their identity, location and financial experience.)"

Take care-
Tolly

Hi Guys,
I am part of a group of BDB/OFM victims who will take action against the feckers.

Hi Guys,
I am part of a group of BDB/OFM victims who will take action against the feckers.

Hi Haazen-
I've had brilliant success in the past following FPA's orders to a tee against Binary Book, a similar Binary option's crowd in England, but OFM- BdB are a different level of deceit all together-
I am working against them at a few different levels. I have been working for all most a year with my bank re chargeback, and have had a tiny win against OFM but it doesn't look too promising for the rest.

On Pharaoh's suggestion I am also negotiating with WinChargeback and Giambrone Law for a class action against OFM. This has not started yet but it will, and there have been substantial wins in the past against other firms, as authorities realize the vastness(reach) of these scammers, and try to bring them to task
FPA is about teaching it's members to fight for the return of their funds and slowly but surely, the tide is turning. I still have a few tricks up my sleeve and will not give up easily!!-
It is a long and tedious process, but well worth it, because there's nothing else out there that even comes close to FPA.
Keep fighting-
Tolly

Hello Tolly,

I'm working with Haazen and would like to swap notes. Please let me have a contact email or Skype ID to have a conversation outside a public forum. We are not yet ready to lift our veil of secrecy entirely, but we are not far off.

Best regards,
Skiddaw

Hello Tolly,

I'm working with Haazen and would like to swap notes. Please let me have a contact email or Skype ID to have a conversation outside a public forum. We are not yet ready to lift our veil of secrecy entirely, but we are not far off.

Best regards,
Skiddaw
Hi Skiddaw and Haazen-
It seems strange to me that new members think that they have to reinvent the wheel-why not just join the class action from Giambrone Law- Three million dollars in claims is not that far away.
It is true that class actions do take a long time to settle, and yes I take a risk that OFM-BdB might morph into something else before we get there, but the big thing is- that they know authorities are gunning for them.
If I join you guys, I run the same risk unless you have some real dirt on them, namely how long before they reply and how much is it going to cost? I am from Australia, don't know where you guys are from but i suppose different countries have different laws re scams.
I need a little more time to sort my end out.
Ta Tolly

Hi Tolly,
Our group of 35+ members represent more than €4 million.
The group consists of people from Europe, Australia, Middle East and Asia.
Many of them highly skilled and very devoted. Thus, we have a well structured plan in everything we do,
from the reception of new members to the communication with our lawyers.

Yes, we have extensive dirt on BDB/OFM, which we have gathered in 5 months, thanks to a systematic and meticoulous hard work and scientific methods. Our 'extensive dirt' database concerning the scammers is 1GB+ in size, as I write.

Our costs are a fraction of Giambrone's - a fraction!
We are far ahead of Giambrone in time.
So we are not re-inventing the wheel - We're spinning it!

Back