• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Option FM scam scenario

I am having an issue with a company
Thanks Pharaoh, I have contacted Rebecca @ WinChargeback they are overloaded with too many cases. so they refer me to to a law firm for further action. I've been in contact with the law firm and already instructed them to proceed with the case.They also charge a recovery percentage which is only payable in case they are successful in recovering my funds.... hopefully they will be able to recover my money :(

I hope and pray that you will recover your money asap. Keep us udpated about the progress.

Hi all FPA members,

I have just received an email from Option FM titled "Retrieval Request" :

"We have received notice from your credit - card provider regarding your retrieval request.
We would like to invite you to contact our customer support and we are positive that together we can reach a satisfactory resolution that will leave you happy and content.

You can contact us using 2 options below.

Email: @ option.fm
Chat : Click Here

We look forward to hearing from you

Customer Service "

My Chargeback process has reached them eventually !! hopefully I will be able to retrieve my money after all.

Attachments

• Capture RETRIEVAL.JPG
    Capture RETRIEVAL.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi all FPA members,

"We have received notice from your credit - card provider regarding your retrieval request.
We would like to invite you to contact our customer support and we are positive that together we can reach a satisfactory resolution that will leave you happy and content.

Customer Service "

My Chargeback process has reached them eventually !! hopefully I will be able to retrieve my money after all.
Contact them ASAP and lets see what they have to say about your case.

Hi all FPA members,

Customer Service "

Go Gladiator!!!!!---- They love you when they think they can steal more money from you-pity they don't do the right thing and at least give you a fighting chance to progress your funds!
Cease all correspondence with them- except to send emails of your dissatisfaction with OFM to every address you can find if you haven't done so-hey especially the one they gave you, and also to OUR FORUM-
" Love-Love Love"-how does that song go?
Still a long, anxious way to go, hey but doesn't it make you feel-ummmm-better!
Remember-their lawyers will respond back with their story-you have to scrutinise it-perhaps find some good amo to fire back at them- keep in touch-
Tolly

Tell them that if they send the money, you'll be glad to cancel the chargeback.

Instead, they'll want you to cancel the chargeback first - which could easily lead to eternal delays and no money.

Instead, they'll want you to cancel the chargeback first - which could easily lead to eternal delays and no money.
Hey Pharaoh-there's a wise head on your shoulders-Hey- your braided hairstyle is pretty cool too!!!!!
You lead your troops well -thank you -
Tolly

Thanks Tolly and Pharaoh,

I've told them that the "satisfactory resolution that will leave me happy and content" is the retrieval of my full deposited funds back in my credit card and then closure of my account with Option FM!

I will never cancel the chargeback before physically getting my funds back in my credit card... they can't be trusted at all !!

Thanks Tolly and Pharaoh,

I've told them that the "satisfactory resolution that will leave me happy and content" is the retrieval of my full deposited funds back in my credit card and then closure of my account with Option FM!

I will never cancel the chargeback before physically getting my funds back in my credit card... they can't be trusted at all !!

Hey Gladiator-you could do worse than having the wise Pharaoh leading your charge-hey!!!

The interesting thing here- is that the lessons learnt in this Forum Gladiator, will help you greatly in all facets of your life-
Where at once there seemed no way out !!!!!-there is always hope!
However, on reflection it is wiser to speak and learn from the people in the know, before jumping headlong into any new career or investment.
Googling is good, but rhetoric (spin doctor words we call them in Aussie) are just that- words. It seems that there are so many unscrupulous people out there trying to take advantage of you nowadays.
You have to do your work -first !!!!!!- to avoid doing twice more- and coming to much grief -after !!!!!!!!

In reality- learning to filter out- needless-unnecessary chatter from social media, becomes a very important survival skill nowadays.
By that I mean- on one hand-it keeps you sane with contact with your loved ones , but it also makes us open to all sorts of fraudsters on the other!!!!

Take care-
Tolly

Contact them ASAP and lets see what they have to say about your case.
Following my response to "OFM Customer Support" as posted above, they replied by saying:
"Thank you for your email, As you have done a charge back customer support can not assist you with this matter. Your account has been passed to the legal department.
If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us."

You see their tactics, when they received retrieval request from my credit card provider they said "We would like to invite you to contact our customer support and we are positive that together we can reach a satisfactory resolution that will leave you happy and content."
When I replied by saying:"the "satisfactory resolution that will leave me happy and content" is the retrieval of my full deposited funds back in my credit card and then closure of my account with Option FM!"

They come back saying"As you have done a charge back customer support can not assist you with this matter. Your account has been passed to the legal department."!!

so, their statement "we are positive that together we can reach a satisfactory resolution that will leave you happy and content." is baseless !!

Following my response to "OFM Customer Support" as posted above, they replied by saying:
"Thank you for your email, As you have done a charge back customer support can not assist you with this matter. Your account has been passed to the legal department.
If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us."

You see their tactics, when they received retrieval request from my credit card provider they said "We would like to invite you to contact our customer support and we are positive that together we can reach a satisfactory resolution that will leave you happy and content."
When I replied by saying:"the "satisfactory resolution that will leave me happy and content" is the retrieval of my full deposited funds back in my credit card and then closure of my account with Option FM!"

They come back saying"As you have done a charge back customer support can not assist you with this matter. Your account has been passed to the legal department."!!

so, their statement "we are positive that together we can reach a satisfactory resolution that will leave you happy and content." is baseless !!

You need to tell them that you got email suggesting contact customer care.

Back