• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Option FM scam scenario

I am having an issue with a company
You need to tell them that you got email suggesting contact customer care.
I have already told them that , and this is the reply I had :
"As you have done a charge back customer support can not assist you with this matter. Your account has been passed to the legal department.
If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us."

Hi Gladiator- In the old days when they threw the Gladiators in the ring to fight with the lions, it wasn't much fun waiting -hey- but that's where you're at- at this mo.
The difference is-if I read you correctly-you now have a few grenades in your pocket-
The bank working for you-
FPA advising you-
A determined -positive approach!!!

Well done!!!!!

I love FXMaster Quote now-"I hope and pray that you will recover your money asap. Keep us updated about the progress".
take care-
Tolly

Hi Gladiator- In the old days when they threw the Gladiators in the ring to fight with the lions, it wasn't much fun waiting -hey- but that's where you're at- at this mo.
The difference is-if I read you correctly-you now have a few grenades in your pocket-
The bank working for you-
FPA advising you-
A determined -positive approach!!!

Well done!!!!!

I love FXMaster Quote now-"I hope and pray that you will recover your money asap. Keep us updated about the progress".
take care-
Tolly
Indeed Tolly ,
I was devastated when I figured out that I have been scammed.
I feel much better now , thanks to you , Pharaoh , FXMaster and FPA !

Thanks Tolly for your encouraging comment and details.
I live in Dubai and currently jobless with over $ 20,000 debts on credit card as a result of this scam !
I've been so naive by falling into their trap , I will follow your guidelines hoping to be able to recover my money.
I've been in touch with WinChargeback - Rebecca who is overloaded and she referred me to a lawyer, will follow that lead as well.. I feel terribly shocked and unable to get over it yet... I wish I have seen FPA before getting into the whole thing!
Hi gladiator,
Me too a victim of another firm like optionfm but only change in name.They all are scamming from same point with different brands.i live in UAE and I have something to tell you .come to skypeid:shahirop.bcos
Some vultures are here in FPA watching your movements.
I will introduce you to a group of victims in UAE.

Dear all,
Option FM are really feeling the heat now , they are trying a new tactic!
They just called saying that they are offering $ 10,000 as a "special bonus" in my account [which is 50% of the money they lost] and with some "new trading" they will be able to reach my original balance within a week , provided I sign a new document which states [ please note my comments in red] :
"I, the undersigned, hereby state that despite the retrieval request received from the bank, I am still
interested in trading with Option FM. [on the contrary , I am not ]
I hereby re-confirm my agreement to Option FM’s Terms of Use, Bonus application and refund policy and
all other company policies.I fully agree and understand, following the information provided on the
company’s website and in the Terms of Use, that trading binary options is highly speculative, carries a
level of risk and warns that I may lose some or all of my invested capital.[ I hereby re-confirm my disagreement ]
I confirm that I have received from the company services which the company states that it provides, all in
accordance with its Terms of Use, and I am satisfied with these services" [ crap, as I am dissatisfied]

I told them I WILL NEVER SIGN SUCH DOCUMENT as it will simply kills my Chargeback process , then I will never be able to get my money back !!

Hey Gladiator-talk about a fighter --GRRRRRR-love it!!!!!
However-you've also got to learn the power of silence-they hate it more!!! "Hello darkness my old friend"
Once you've made your intentions clear-sent mail to all their links-really your first attack is over!!!
If you followed advice to the letter- you probably sent a link to this thread!!!!- man that hurts them more !!!!!!

Probably their next trick will be to have another so called pro trader with another phony name try again!!!! Oh Yea !!!!
Next time you feel like tearing into them-just smile - you know you are giving them "heaps" and that is "GOOOD"

Regroup-
Use the saved energy to study their documents and collect more amo-
A good tip is to add pieces you cut and paste from their updated site -
You'll be amazed at how their lawyers outsmart themselves- because they're overworked!!!!!
When you actually get their version of events, you will cut it to shreds with all your new amo-
Hey -I'm sure we will feel your glow all the way to Aussie!;);)

take care-you're doing well !!!!
Watch out for some of the dodgy links given in some of the threads.
Tolly

Last edited:
Dear all,
Option FM are really feeling the heat now , they are trying a new tactic!
They just called saying that they are offering $ 10,000 as a "special bonus" in my account [which is 50% of the money they lost] and with some "new trading" they will be able to reach my original balance within a week , provided I sign a new document which states [ please note my comments in red] :
"I, the undersigned, hereby state that despite the retrieval request received from the bank, I am still
interested in trading with Option FM. [on the contrary , I am not ]
I hereby re-confirm my agreement to Option FM’s Terms of Use, Bonus application and refund policy and
all other company policies.I fully agree and understand, following the information provided on the
company’s website and in the Terms of Use, that trading binary options is highly speculative, carries a
level of risk and warns that I may lose some or all of my invested capital.[ I hereby re-confirm my disagreement ]
I confirm that I have received from the company services which the company states that it provides, all in
accordance with its Terms of Use, and I am satisfied with these services" [ crap, as I am dissatisfied]

I told them I WILL NEVER SIGN SUCH DOCUMENT as it will simply kills my Chargeback process , then I will never be able to get my money back !!
send me to shahirop@gmail.com
cant reply to other thread.getting error.unapropriate elements

So they rip you off for a big pile of real money, complete with the "help" of their financial "experts". They they want you to drop all claims in exchange for $10k of fake money and promise that more of their "experts" will help you make magically profitable trades sure to win everything back. I'm surprised they didn't also ask you to deposit another 5 or 10k yourself. :p

So they rip you off for a big pile of real money, complete with the "help" of their financial "experts". They they want you to drop all claims in exchange for $10k of fake money and promise that more of their "experts" will help you make magically profitable trades sure to win everything back. I'm surprised they didn't also ask you to deposit another 5 or 10k yourself. :p
Come on Pharaoh- Everyone knows that Monopoly money is REAL!!!! sounds like a good deal from a Scammmer-
NOT---------!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$-
Tolly

They did Pharaoh , asked me first to deposit another 10K to "recover the losses"but I said NO , then they came back with the above proposal thinking that I am an idiot and will trust them one more time to rip off what is left in my account :p
I am looking forward to get the outcome of my chargeback in few weeks :)

Back