Option Prime -- Disappeared!

Matto

Recruit
The binary options company, Option Prime apparently disappeared on Monday, May 5. I cannot get in contact with anybody and the emails that I have sent come back to me from the post master delivery service. The funny thing is is that there is nothing on web about them. No reviews or anything. I feel like I was their only customer. Has anyone ever had an account with them?

optionprime.com.

I heard about them originally on facebook. I had been with them for nearly two years. Up until now I had never had a problem with them. And now, poof, vanish, gone, or so it seems.

Might be a technical issue, but if they aren't back soon, they may be gone for good.

How and when did you deposit?

At this point I doubt it´s a technical issue. There´s no way to get in contact with them. Their phone number doesn´t work anymore either. I deposited about two years ago, not enough to make or break me, but somewhat of a fair amount. I deposited through my bank, unfortunately. I think I´m screwed :/

Hi, Did anyone have any luck? I cant find anything regarding OptionPrime and cant even access the website

Did you have an account with them too, Rominesh? If so, you need to go to the cops. I went to the Spanish National Police and filed a report. I think that´s the best you can do at this point. Spot Option gave optionprime the platform technology. Optionprime was also located in Cypress. That´s the only info I have on them.

Oh reall. I had around 11k in that account. No reply via email... Since now there is no website I assume Iam stuffed

Back