OptionFM (Binary Online)… Deceitful highway men

HI ANY CHANCE OF GETTING EMAIL FROM BANC DE BINARY THEY OPERATE OPTION FM FROM THE ISRAELI OFFICES TRYING TO GET EVIDENCE TO PROVE THEY ARE THE SAME.

Have you been scammed by OFM as well? If so file a chargeback report with your credit/Debit card company and let us know their response. Thanks.

Have you been scammed by OFM as well? If so file a chargeback report with your credit/Debit card company and let us know their response. Thanks.

If there's a credit or debit card involved in scamming you, a chargeback is one of the first things you can try.

My chargebacks have been successful in as much as my accounts have been credited with the amounts I sent to OFM. However this is a provisional refund from the CC companies (Bank) and await OFM/BdB contesting the claim. Should they be convincing with their argument the refund was unjustified, the banks will remove the money from my account.
Having decided I had just cause to request reimbursement due to 'Services and goods not received', the CC companies will expect proof that these services were indeed supplied. We wait and see, at least the bucks are in my account at the moment and not theirs!!

Yes filed claim they rejected it they say if I got some service then that's ok it then become quality issue which they say is not covered. Nationwide don't seem concerned at all. Can't even speak to disputed investigator only customer service wh know nothing.

My account with OFM is 0020417898 , they said operation is decreasing thus asking for withdrawal. I put up withdrawal in Oct 2016, till today no money is refunded to me. First few months they did reply saying bank wire has problem, so I provided another 2 banks. Since Feb 2017, every time I go live chat, I was told my concern is being forwarded to account dept to process and I need to "wait".. Today I give up on this OFM, sad to see BO company behave this way when they decided to shrink business operation for what so ever reason. I do not trade BO anymore, only focus on reputable & well regulated FX brokers.

Standard scammer procedure. They'll keep ignoring you, giving you new hoops to jump through, and promise to send money while never sending it and then repeat the whole process of excuses, tasks for you to perform, and new delays. They know that most people can be worn down by a few rounds of this and are ready to see if you are up to a few dozen rounds.

It gives them a nice break from making up excuses to justify why people should deposit more money after the "guaranteed trades' wiped out people's accounts.

Back