OptionFM problems

Same here. I've been foolishly cheated by OptionFM, Sean Adam, lost USD13k. Then Ryan Webb called for recovery and requesting for another 20k, silly! After all the search and I've found this forum, I realise it's a scam. Almost wanted to trust him to recover my fund but I did not. I'm still waiting for WinChargeBack to work on this.

You can update your thread and also share with is how`s going with WinChargeBack.

They called me and they mentioned that they will engage a lawyer from Israel to pursue the case. OFM is very careful and tricky. At these moment, I did not engage them to take any action.

They called me and they mentioned that they will engage a lawyer from Israel to pursue the case. OFM is very careful and tricky. At these moment, I did not engage them to take any action.

Alright then, Keep us update about your case here as well.

Alright then, Keep us update about your case here as well.
I've engage investmentfraudrecovery to assist in the chargeback. All dispute form requesting chargeback has submitted to all banks. One has issues chargeback as I submit it earlier in mid June. Bank issue 1 July.

Hi, I live in Australia, yes vulnerable me was totally sucked in by Option FM... My life in the last month has been totally stressed and left feeling like the biggest twit alive...
I invested 150,000 AU mortgage dollars with the foolish hope that the salesman, John Stern from Option FM would make me money.. With his so called guidance, he, we lost the lot, blaming it on a slow internet connection.. He assured me the recovery team would save the day, Mike Becker, now on the scene, wanted me to invest 40,000 more dollars to get back my money that I lost...I told him that I didn't have any more money, and I don't, thank goodness because I probably would have given it to him for a desperate act to recover what I had lost.. I have sent numerous emails to get a response with the hope that they are legitimate.. But now, reading all the other accounts, I'm feeling like this is probably the most foolish mistake of my life, and I haven't got a clue what to do.
I am finding this really hard to live with and I am totally imbarresed to tell anyone.
Im in exactly the samed situation. Just lost most of my borrowed funds from two trading sessions. I too also feel embarrassed to ask for help as Im now in a tight situation. Im in process trying to get claim chargeback.

Hi, I live in Australia, yes vulnerable me was totally sucked in by Option FM... My life in the last month has been totally stressed and left feeling like the biggest twit alive...
I invested 150,000 AU mortgage dollars with the foolish hope that the salesman, John Stern from Option FM would make me money.. With his so called guidance, he, we lost the lot, blaming it on a slow internet connection.. He assured me the recovery team would save the day, Mike Becker, now on the scene, wanted me to invest 40,000 more dollars to get back my money that I lost...I told him that I didn't have any more money, and I don't, thank goodness because I probably would have given it to him for a desperate act to recover what I had lost.. I have sent numerous emails to get a response with the hope that they are legitimate.. But now, reading all the other accounts, I'm feeling like this is probably the most foolish mistake of my life, and I haven't got a clue what to do.
I am finding this really hard to live with and I am totally imbarresed to tell anyone.
I was exactly in the same boat as you. Scammed by huge amount from borrowed funds putting myself in financial difficulties and felt really foolish for it. I lost most of my funds in early July16. I have open a case with my bank in aus for a charge back and it's good to know there are many people in the same boat and people who could help!! Do not drown yourself in sorrow. Have faith, persistence and take action to claim back what your due. Hope I have good news to share in a few weeks and hope you shall too!!

Back