OptionLevels.com - More than 50% Discount Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

optionlevels

optionlevels.com representative
Hello Forex Peace Army Members,

I am Dr. Ankita and even though a medical doctor by education, i have been a forex trader by profession. And I would like to share a unique and very profitable way to discover highly reliable scalping points on EURUSD.

I reckon that the knowledge of these levels is worth at least 10-20 pips every day.

It has got nothing to do with pivot points or any equation or any past looking indicator.
What we do is - utilize the options market data to pin point extremely accurate support and resistance levels.

I invite you to try this amazing method yourself risk-free for 60 days - at a never before discount of more than 50%.

Instead of the regular price of 99 dollars, you can now get it for only 49 US Dollars.

You check the reviews of the product here:

I look forward to answering your queries.

Go to Option Levels - FPA Special One Week Sale

And benefit from this limited period opportunity!!

~Cheers
Dr. Ankita

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA suggests testing any new EA other trading method in a demo account before putting it on a live account. You don't want to find out the settings were wrong with real money.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2013-04-29T16:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at 5 PM, New York Time, on April 29th, 2013.

Apart from the two reviews (one day apart from each other??) on the review page for this product, is there anyone who has had experience with this product. This product seems to put a unique angle on FX calculations. I did go to their website and there is a lot of the usual text but product pics, eg: image of the spreadsheet used for example. Not much info available on the net, eg: YouTube or other FX review sites.
Thanks

Hi all
Thanks for your interest and many questions. Instead of answering everyone individually, I'm typing my responses in this forum for everyone.

Any other reviews apart from FPA: Yes, at Option Levels Review | More Money Review (I am not sure about external link policy, moderators please excuse me if I violated any term. Please feel free to delete the link in case its not allowed.)

This not a daily alert service but a tool - an excel spreadsheet - to enable you to calculate accurate levels of support and resistance on EURUSD.
There is only one time payment.

Even though we use option market data to calculate important levels on EURUSD, you can continue to use your existing broker.

Another common question I'm being asked is what is the strike rate and drawdown? Please note that its not a trading strategy and so I cannot comment on the strike rates and drawdowns. What you're getting is an excel sheet and a short word document explaining how to use the spreadsheet to generate the EURUSD important levels everyday.

You can use these levels to scalp 5-10 pips each time there is a reaction at these levels. Or, you can use these levels to keep highly accurate take profit and stop loss levels for your trades.

I recommend that you plot these lines - and there are many - on your chart. And for 2 days just observe how accurate these levels are and then you can devise your scalping plan.

This tool works best with EURUSD followed by GBPUSD. I do not recommend this tool for any other forex pair due to little option market data for other markets.

However, for EURUSD and GBPUSD, it works like magic.

Please continue pouring in your questions.

Also, please allow 24 hours for me to email you the complete package after you make the payment.

Thank you.

Hi,

Its funny.
Ankita said it would be delivered within 24 hours after payment.
I paid but I haven't received anything over last more than 24 hours.
What is happening here?
I will wait another 24 hours, and if I cannot get anything I will request refund.

Hi buddy,

The email is sent automatically with the product. However, I have emailed you the product manually as well. Please check you spam folders in case you have not received the email yet. Else, send me an email again and I'll be happy to help :)

Hope it solves your issue.

Thanks.
Dr. Ankita

Hi,

Its funny.
Ankita said it would be delivered within 24 hours after payment.
I paid but I haven't received anything over last more than 24 hours.
What is happening here?
I will wait another 24 hours, and if I cannot get anything I will request refund.

Please have a look at this EURUSD 5 minute time frame chart

I plotted the nearby levels generated by my optionlevels spreadsheet. These levels were plotted after USD Market close.
You can see how accurate these levels are. you can scalp them for 5-10 pips. Or, you can pick these levels to initiate bigger swing trades.

Please feel free to shoot your questions.

Thanks you.
Dr. Ankita

I bought Option Levels yesterday. When I first saw what I got for my $49, I was a bit skeptical. The Word doc you get has 3 pages but the first page is a title page and the second one just thanks/welcomes you. The third page actually has the instructions for how to enter the data in the spreadsheet so the support/resistance levels can be calculated for you. So, really, you aren't getting much here. A spread sheet and one page of useful info in a word doc.

Then, after I filled in the spreadsheet, I was sitting there looking at it saying, "Great, now what do I do with this." At first blush, it wasn't obvious. However, after staring at the numbers for a while I figured it out without having to send an email for support.

Indeed, what you are getting here is exactly what Dr. Ankita is saying you will get. The calculated support/resistance are indeed price levels that are not obvious places to try to scalp. However, when you look at the price action around those levels, you realize that the levels are very meaningful. The one page of useful info in the Word doc explains why these "hidden" price levels are meaningful. Also, after I filled out the spreadsheet for the first time, I sent the spreadsheet to Option Levels support email to have them check it to make sure I did it right. They confirmed that I had done it right. Then, they followed up with a tip to save time when filling out the spreadsheet.

Anyway, I don't want to go on and on. My conclusion is that this information is going to boost my profits. The first trade I tried using the information generated more than the cost of the product. Therefore, I am happy with the purchase.

Thank you very much Hamid, for your comments.
I'm really glad that you are finding the levels very profitable.
I appreciate your feedback.

~Dr. Ankita

Thank you very much Hamid, for your comments.
I'm really glad that you are finding the levels very profitable.
I appreciate your feedback.

~Dr. Ankita

Its funny again.
Hamid Muhammad said he received feed back, but I haven'g got any comment on my first calculation spread sheet that I sent to you.
Also there are too many support and resistance lines, so very confused what lines to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back