• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem OptionRally is a scam

I am having an issue with a company
For Canadians, add this to your list of places to complain:

Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre - How to Report Fraud

I'm not sure if there's an equivalent in Australia or not. If there is, someone please post the link.

Everyone who deposited by credit card can contact the fraud department at your issuing bank. Explain the exact nature of the situation and discuss if a chargeback is an option. If it's a simple case of a withdrawal being blocked, point out that withdrawals are one of the services offered as part of opening an account.

The government police site for reporting cyber crime in Australia is the ACORN (Australian Cybercrime Online Reporting Network site) ACORN | Australian Cybercrime Online Reporting Network
I have sent a report into them . If there are any other Optionrally victims in Australia, and I am sure there must be many as Optionrally currently claim they have over 40000 clients in Australia, then if you see this, please get onto this thread and also report to ACORN.

On the website scams - report the scam here the statement is made that "OptionRally is not a CySec regulated broker, they do have a SSL encryption, which is the bare minimum when it comes to the safety of your funds."
On the same site, under a list of "Safest Binary Option Broker, July 2015, Optionrally is listed as "Probably a scam".
I have twice contacted CySec to enquire further, the second time just tonight. Will let you know of any result.
I have discussed my situation with Westpac and am currently waiting on the result. The more facts we can establish about Optionrally's legal status the better.
Any comments?

Beware guys, Option Rally is a clear scam - valforex.com/2014/08/warning-optionrally-is-a-scam-broker.html

I heartily agree, but did you notice the "Update from Val"! This has to be a set up. Notice "she" doesn't actually give any details or whether she actually got any money back into her account. Can you really believe they have reformed! Hardly!

I am also having problems withdrawing..getting ignored now for 2 months. I didnt take a bonus and have had my account verified. I do not recommend these guys

Back