• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OptionRidge.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello can anyone help me in here?? Someone called from an optionridge, the call was so sudden and i was able to provide my card details. It happened on a saturday morning oct. 29, 2016. They had able to charge my credit card for a $250 deposit. Since it is a weekend they told me i can start trading on monday and a broker will call me and will instruct me on what to do. On that day right after I received a call and provide details of my card, I felt very uncomfortable and disturbed, so I decided to search on their company profiles and etc. I found out so many bad reviews about this company and that its a scam. I was very nervous, i called my bank and have my card blocked, but they told me that the pending charge from the company was already made. I called back optionridge and emailed them to void my deposit since i have not started doing something from my account with them yet, but told me to send a picture of my passport, card used in the deposit and the billing statement of the bank which has my name and address in it to confirm my identification before they can cancel my account. But i was too hesitant to do so. Is anyone here had got back their deposit? Any advices on what to do?

Back