OPTIONS XO PROMLEMS

Martyn Green

Recruit
Martyn Green
29/10/15 Registered at optionsxo, made 2000£ deposit, made some profit £ 1,500, decided that I want to withdraw profit on my bank account. Withdrawal of my deposit back on my credit card was quick. Problems arose with the withdrawal of profit, I put the withdrawal amount and a few days later they canceled it (they canceled it 3 times in a row!!!) Without warning, or giving a call even! The last time I put withdrawal 11/11/15 after that my account was blocked (I just login into it) then optionsxo.com stopped answering my calls and emails. And now I'm trying to contact them, they do not respond.

Email a link to this thread to every address you can find for them.

If you haven't done it yet, leave them a nice, shiny 1 star review.

i am having a similer problem with them.have over $17000 in my withdrawel account but they wont let me withdraw the $16000 i invested with them.i had $68000 in my account at one stage and still wont let me withdraw.the broker that i was dealing with had a plan in place for me to get my money back.he was sacked and now i cant get any joy from them.i am really annoyed and really could do with the money back as we have a baby on the way.any help would be appriated .

It's far better if each person with a problem has a unique thread for that problem. Otherwise, what happens if one person's problem is resolved and another person's problem isn't?

Back