OptionStars Global Scam and Fraud

Hello again.
Since my last reply I went for a last try to let OptionStars Global show their real face. withdraws Wednesday next week. I actually has nothing to lose (I'm going to contact Rebecca anyway)

This was as expected, but I must admit that I had a tiny hope that I finally found a decent person at OSG. Not at all - they don't hire such people!

I have now created and sent a letter to Mr. "Mason" (see under) and will now let the the army load their weapons. Rebecca wil hear from me Monday afternoon.

View attachment 34358

Very nice letter. Love it.
But there are at least two other co-rankers along with him, that I know of (Scam Generals):
One who goes by the name of Benjamin Thomas ( I prefer referring to him as 'The EXTERMINATOR'!.
And the other going by Thomas Brandon.
Knowing what I know now (thanks to the much appreciated vast information on FPA), i could be willing to bet those are not their real names!

So have you since contacted Rebecca ? I intend to do that myself without any further ado.

FxMaster ; allow me two questions please. (Hopefully I will not be infringing on the usage guidelines...o_O)
Could you not enjoin our two experiences (stupid2017 and I), for a case against OSG? Unless of course stupid2017 does not want to file one.
And on the part of sending them the scam link to try and get their comments, does it not put them on alert and edge them to block the account.

So far my account is open, and I would prefer to avoid it's being blocked before Rebecca gets at least to the initial stage of starting the process.

Back