• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OptionsXO.com

General discussions of a financial company
This year, I invested with options xo, from a manager named Tony Nino. I ended up investing 22000 with a failed guaranteed trade. Turns out, trade failed, cost approx. 7000 to insure the trade which was deducted from my account. Now my new account manager name is Ethen Stark. Lately, He seems unavailable to help recover funds. Tried to log into my account, no success. any help available?

I've recently attempted to trade but I didn't even get to use the platform. I've Ben dealing with a broker named Robb Daniels he had Ben calling every week for 7weeks till I could afford a deposit finally got the money together and made a deposit. I was signed up and emailed info to access my account. I had also arranged a time for support to call and assist my first trade. My info had Ben passed to another company and instead of support calling me at the arranged time it was a sales pitch from another company trying to get me to invest in their product as well I ended the call and phoned optionsxo I argued with the support person and asked to speak to a supervisor regarding my info being used elsewhere I reported it to her she told me she would be In touch regards to my claims. I then rearranged another time for assistance on the platform and I've never heard back from them. I've sent countless emails. And called all over the world to no avail. I've also tried the online chat support which no one replied I've since Ben blocked from using any funds on my account and I can't speak to anyone

To whom it may concern

My name is Jurgens Fourie , and I want to report on how I have been scammed by a company pretending to be a binary option trading company.

The company name is Option XO and it was a link on face book that took me to their website.

I opened my account on their web site and was called by a guy who called himself Nathan Shark and he said he is the senior broker at the company, at that time I only had £250 pounds in my account.

He advise me that he will be dealing with my account and he will assist me with learning the art of trading, he started saying that the minimum trader you can place is £25 and that every time you lose you need to double your amount in the same direction.

The next day he contacted me again and I was expecting some more training, he only talked about that if I don’t deposit more money into the account he can’t really work with my account, the risk is too high. I said that I just want to learn with trading with small amounts, I deposited another £250 and he advised me that he will add £500 bonus money that the company adds to beginner to learn and that I will only not be allowed to draw the bonus out of the account.

I had £1000 pound in my account, I was planning on just playing around but the senior broke asked about what work I do and how much savings do I have and how do handle my investments. I revealed to him that i have about £10 000 in saving.

At this time I thought what a nice bloke sounds he is really interested to assist me with learning how to trade. From then on I could feel ever time we talked he kept on trying to convince me to insert more money; I added £1000 & £2000 to lower the risk as was advised by the broker and also because he said if I don’t deposit more money he can’t assist me anymore with my account, they will give my account to a joiner broker, i trusted that he knows what he is doing, and had not gross my mind that a trading company will be a massive scam.

My account was at £4000 with £500 of bonus, I only found out that at this stage that the amount that needs to be traded is £25 000 before I would be able to with draw any of my money , not only the bonus that I was lied to. When I confronted my broker he said that he will help me lift the volume of trades so that the £25 000 will be achieved in no time , he also said they done £25 000 with an account of £2000 today so mine would be easy.

I was advised that he got some good information on forex with the GBP/USD and if my balance is over £10 000 that is the minimum the company will allow for this info, then they will assist me with the information, at this moment I told my broker that I can add my savings money but I need it back at any time because I am self employed and run the risk of not having income.

I deposited the another £7500 into my account , My count was with the trades I made on +/- £15 000 , Ethan told me to do certain traded that was £2000 & £2000 ,some sort of hedging plan that we would defiantly win. One trade lost and the other won, the next day he told me to trade 2 trades of £6000, I was asking at the time why are using so much money,I thought we going to start learning with small amounts of money , I was told that I should trust him he knows what he is doing and if I need my money back it is easy they have a liquidation proceeds where you trade and don’t won or lost anything by it free all my money. Out of the £6000 traded £4000 was lost, I was not happy and spoke to the broker about it, I was just talked down and said sometimes you sometimes you lose. The next day I saw there is £6000 been added to my account but in the form of bonus money so now I was not in a good place because I had to trade the value of £300 000 to get my money back.

At this time I started to suspect that something is not rite, the next day I decided to ask if I can withdraw my money, he said ok let’s start with the liquidation process, he, made me place 90% of the money on lots of deferent trades and was advised its all hedged so it would work against each other and will not win any or loose. At this time the broker was UN friendly and just want rush me through this trades, I lost most of it there is only £1450 left and the £6000 bonus money.

From the beginning there plan is to get you deposit more and more and then make you win small and then start losing big to turn my money into bonus money that will never be able to withdraw.

I trusted the company and got scammed out of all my money, I asked my broker to see if I can see his broker licence and he just refused, since then i have been trying to get some sort of funds back with no result

DO NOT USE THEM BIG SCAM YOU WILL NOT GET ANY MONAY BACK.

After a deep research I have made, I discovered that OptionsXO are actually located in Israel, the owner is Tomer Levy and another owner Glenn Nathtan recently left the company due to repeated chargeback’s that were taken against the company.

They are located in Shenkar 5th in Israel, and their real name is TORO media Ltd which is an Israeli registered company.

I have started a process of reporting the whole story to the Israeli authorities and willing to allow you all to join with your story so we can prevent other from falling to this scam.

Please contact me for more details.

Hello Jurgens Fournie,
I'm Lina A and currently there is a group of five of us wanting to use an international lawyer to drive a class action case against OptionsXO. I'm interested in knowing what you are doing against them and are you having any success? If your interested in joining us, please send me your email address and Skype account so I can introduce you to the group.

To whom it may concern

My name is Jurgens Fourie , and I want to report on how I have been scammed by a company pretending to be a binary option trading company.

The company name is Option XO and it was a link on face book that took me to their website.

I opened my account on their web site and was called by a guy who called himself Nathan Shark and he said he is the senior broker at the company, at that time I only had £250 pounds in my account.

He advise me that he will be dealing with my account and he will assist me with learning the art of trading, he started saying that the minimum trader you can place is £25 and that every time you lose you need to double your amount in the same direction.

The next day he contacted me again and I was expecting some more training, he only talked about that if I don’t deposit more money into the account he can’t really work with my account, the risk is too high. I said that I just want to learn with trading with small amounts, I deposited another £250 and he advised me that he will add £500 bonus money that the company adds to beginner to learn and that I will only not be allowed to draw the bonus out of the account.

I had £1000 pound in my account, I was planning on just playing around but the senior broke asked about what work I do and how much savings do I have and how do handle my investments. I revealed to him that i have about £10 000 in saving.

At this time I thought what a nice bloke sounds he is really interested to assist me with learning how to trade. From then on I could feel ever time we talked he kept on trying to convince me to insert more money; I added £1000 & £2000 to lower the risk as was advised by the broker and also because he said if I don’t deposit more money he can’t assist me anymore with my account, they will give my account to a joiner broker, i trusted that he knows what he is doing, and had not gross my mind that a trading company will be a massive scam.

My account was at £4000 with £500 of bonus, I only found out that at this stage that the amount that needs to be traded is £25 000 before I would be able to with draw any of my money , not only the bonus that I was lied to. When I confronted my broker he said that he will help me lift the volume of trades so that the £25 000 will be achieved in no time , he also said they done £25 000 with an account of £2000 today so mine would be easy.

I was advised that he got some good information on forex with the GBP/USD and if my balance is over £10 000 that is the minimum the company will allow for this info, then they will assist me with the information, at this moment I told my broker that I can add my savings money but I need it back at any time because I am self employed and run the risk of not having income.

I deposited the another £7500 into my account , My count was with the trades I made on +/- £15 000 , Ethan told me to do certain traded that was £2000 & £2000 ,some sort of hedging plan that we would defiantly win. One trade lost and the other won, the next day he told me to trade 2 trades of £6000, I was asking at the time why are using so much money,I thought we going to start learning with small amounts of money , I was told that I should trust him he knows what he is doing and if I need my money back it is easy they have a liquidation proceeds where you trade and don’t won or lost anything by it free all my money. Out of the £6000 traded £4000 was lost, I was not happy and spoke to the broker about it, I was just talked down and said sometimes you sometimes you lose. The next day I saw there is £6000 been added to my account but in the form of bonus money so now I was not in a good place because I had to trade the value of £300 000 to get my money back.

At this time I started to suspect that something is not rite, the next day I decided to ask if I can withdraw my money, he said ok let’s start with the liquidation process, he, made me place 90% of the money on lots of deferent trades and was advised its all hedged so it would work against each other and will not win any or loose. At this time the broker was UN friendly and just want rush me through this trades, I lost most of it there is only £1450 left and the £6000 bonus money.

From the beginning there plan is to get you deposit more and more and then make you win small and then start losing big to turn my money into bonus money that will never be able to withdraw.

I trusted the company and got scammed out of all my money, I asked my broker to see if I can see his broker licence and he just refused, since then i have been trying to get some sort of funds back with no result

DO NOT USE THEM BIG SCAM YOU WILL NOT GET ANY MONAY BACK.

After a deep research I have made, I discovered that OptionsXO are actually located in Israel, the owner is Tomer Levy and another owner Glenn Nathtan recently left the company due to repeated chargeback’s that were taken against the company.

They are located in Shenkar 5th in Israel, and their real name is TORO media Ltd which is an Israeli registered company.

I have started a process of reporting the whole story to the Israeli authorities and willing to allow you all to join with your story so we can prevent other from falling to this scam.

Please contact me for more details.

Hello Upward,
I'm Lina A. along with four other members are currently contacting an international lawyer to drive a class action case against OptionsXO. If you would like to join us, please send me your email and Skype account so I can add you to the group.

Thanks,

This year, I invested with options xo, from a manager named Tony Nino. I ended up investing 22000 with a failed guaranteed trade. Turns out, trade failed, cost approx. 7000 to insure the trade which was deducted from my account. Now my new account manager name is Ethen Stark. Lately, He seems unavailable to help recover funds. Tried to log into my account, no success. any help available?

Hello Antskii
I'm Lina A. along with four other members are currently contacting an international lawyer to drive a class action case against OptionsXO. If you would like to join us, please send me your email and Skype account so I can add you to the group.

Thanks,

I've recently attempted to trade but I didn't even get to use the platform. I've Ben dealing with a broker named Robb Daniels he had Ben calling every week for 7weeks till I could afford a deposit finally got the money together and made a deposit. I was signed up and emailed info to access my account. I had also arranged a time for support to call and assist my first trade. My info had Ben passed to another company and instead of support calling me at the arranged time it was a sales pitch from another company trying to get me to invest in their product as well I ended the call and phoned optionsxo I argued with the support person and asked to speak to a supervisor regarding my info being used elsewhere I reported it to her she told me she would be In touch regards to my claims. I then rearranged another time for assistance on the platform and I've never heard back from them. I've sent countless emails. And called all over the world to no avail. I've also tried the online chat support which no one replied I've since Ben blocked from using any funds on my account and I can't speak to anyone

Oh man.....OptionsXO, what a nest of disgusting vipers that outfit is. I have been in a running battle with these con men for about a year now. It started in the same way as everyone else here. Had some spare cash, looking for an investment vehicle....got into it with OptoionsXO. Early success then, after a while, I noticed erratic behaviour so decided to get some money out. John Swift (we all know these are made up names...yes?) tried to talk me out of it then traded 50k of my account down the drain in one mad 60 minute session in the evening. I went crazy the next day and he got a supervisor onto the phone who calmed me down and said they were 'insured' trades. He said the account would be reimbursed within 2 days. Well....you know the story, it was reimbursed....with a 54k 'bonus'. I didn't ask for that but he said it's the only way they pay for insured trades that 'go wrong'. They allowed me to withdraw 6k as a 'goodwill' gesture. It's all BS of course. So, I now have two bonuses on my account. I am determined to get my money back so, after going through a number of other account managers I finally wager out of the first bonus (nearly a million in trades). It took 7 months! Of course, I expect to be able to withdraw some cash at that point. No way, they wouldn't do it...because the 2nd bonus was now in play I wasn't allowed to withdraw. I told them all to get lost at that point and said no more bonuses or trades from them. Anyway, some months later a guy called Adam Page gets in touch and says "how would you like to switch to a forex account". The offer was to transfer the whole binary account pot, including the outstanding bonus, into a new MT4 Forex account and that the new account would be totally 'liquid' with no limitations on how much I could withdraw. There were limitations on when I could withdraw (twice a year...Jan 1 and July 1) and I needed to apply for the withdrawal 7 days before those dates. Any withdrawals outside of that would be penalised with a 30% 'fine'. I wrote out the specific items we agreed on (max trade size, stop losses in place etc) and emailed it to him for confirmation....which he agreed to by email with his name and title alongside the OpXo footer. He then put the infamous 'John Louis' onto my account. So we are then trading on. John Louis makes a few successful trades....I make some, mixed results. Then I get a call asking if they can add 100k+ to my account and place some trades in my name. 'No risk to you'. The whole thing sounded so shonky I gave it a few days and then asked them to close the account. JL threatened to convert my account back to binary options and reinstate the bonus, he's not paying anything. He has the neck to accuse me of trying to scam OpXo! Adam Page hasn't called me back yet. I have 134k in the account and, right now, would happily sacrifice 30% to get away from it. I'm 60k under water with seemingly no mechanism to get my money back. I will be happy to join any of the groups on this forum who are pursuing OPXO legally....just give me your contact details please.

Hello Upward,

Thanks,
I am interested in joining your Group in Persuing Options XO ,

Back