Resolved - OPTIONSXO - TOTAL SCAM

Proof that one of my accounts are still pending and the other account has been cancelled twice already in the same week.

Attachments

• USD account Trans cancelled.png
    USD account Trans cancelled.png
    131.1 KB · Views: 3
  • withdrawal GBP Account.png
    withdrawal GBP Account.png
    165.7 KB · Views: 2
They are playing dirty politics here. They think everyone is stupid and that people don't read the internet to find out that other people have been scammed as well. The company is out there to rob hard working people's money, and I will do anything in my power to get my money back.

They put "bonus money" on your account without the clients authorization and then they lure you into saying "you agreed to a business plan". OptionsXO, not everyone is as dumb as you think we are. You will refund my money.

I have enough evidence to humiliate them. These people need to be jailed for what they are doing to people. I have sent my evidence to Cysec and have been in contact with daily Telegraph news paper.

OptionsXO, you better call me and refund me every last bit of my money in my account. IT IS MY MONEY AND I SAY WHAT I DO WITH MY MONEY. NOT GLEN NELSON, NOT SCOTT GREEN, NOT JOHN SWIFT and CERTAINLY NOT ANYONE ELSE IN THE COMPANY.

Financial department finally emailed me back this morning after all the accusations I made to them and they told me that they will refund me my money by the end of February.

I asked them that I cannot wait that long and why does it take so long for me to get my money back, and their reply was because I had bonus money on the account and it is not easy for them to systematically remove it.

The thing is, I never requested for bonus money to be put on my account in the first place. I never authorized it, and I certainly never wanted it.

It is amazing how fast they take your money and when you request it back, they tell you it takes a month.

I am very nervous, I hope they are not lying and elongating the process on purpose.

Compliance Manger emailed me yesterday stating that my withdrawal has been approved but I will get it back in my account by the end of the month. She means end of February, not January.

If my withdrawal is approved, why does it take close to two months for my money to be refunded. I requested a withdrawal back January 12, 2016.

Close my accounts and simply refund my money. I am not waiting till end of February.

Attachments

• withdrawal GBP Account (1).png
    withdrawal GBP Account (1).png
    165.7 KB · Views: 2
  • USD account Trans cancelled (1).png
    USD account Trans cancelled (1).png
    131.1 KB · Views: 2
  • email from Compliance Manager.png
    email from Compliance Manager.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 2
I just received a call from the finance department to let me know that my money will be withdrawed at the end of February. I asked her why and give me reason, and she could not. She said she was told to convey this message to me. I was about to ask her a question, and she said "Thank you and bye" and she hung up.

IF YOU ARE FROM THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT, HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW WHY MY MONEY IS BEING HELD TILL END OF FEBRUARY BEFORE ITS RELEASED.

I could barely understand what her name was. Why is it so hard to speak to someone. I am not getting any answers and no one seems to know why I have to wait till February and why it is so difficult to get something that belongs to me.

Selin Karli, Customer Care Manager has taken it upon herself to assist me to get my funds back. She told me that they will refund in parts, and for some reason cannot process it all together.

I will keep updating if any new progress is made.

Last week they processed a withdrawal for 2500 pounds from one of my accounts. I still have close to 50,000 CAD Dollars lefts to be released from my accounts. Selin Karli (Customer Care Manager) stated to me that by the end of February they will release all the funds. I am following up with them on daily basis. This has become a nightmare for me. I really hope she is truthful and not lying.

Back