Other Options

goingshort

Recruit
Hello from the other Vancouver in the other Washington. What can I tell you about my life? Started trading options after getting laid-off.. Traded puts against my employer as the company went under. Lived off my profits for a number of years. Began trading fx after spending my profits. Switched from Windows to Linux because my computer kept crashing. Still new at placing "real" fx trades.

Hello from the other Vancouver in the other Washington. What can I tell you about my life? Started trading options after getting laid-off.. Traded puts against my employer as the company went under. Lived off my profits for a number of years. Began trading fx after spending my profits. Switched from Windows to Linux because my computer kept crashing. Still new at placing "real" fx trades.

Million Dollar Advice STAY AWAY FROM BINARY BROKERS :)

Please explain further coz i thought of investing in Banc De Binary and trade using their OPTION ROBOT ... are they both viable ?

Not familiar w/ Robot Options, but I can tell you about complex options and vanilla (simple) options. Find a broker that offers both.

BDB is probably the biggest binary scammer out there. If you want to start a thread to see if you can find the 1% of binary brokers who might not rip you off, start a thread in Forex Company Comparisons.

Back