• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Partially Resolved - Cititrader.com withdrawal issue

I am having an issue with a company
Well well well... I thought when Cititrader came over here posting their side of the coin, at the very least they had the balls to defend themselves... but creating new accounts and posting crap, takes it to a whole new different level.

Jason, its so pathetic that you live ripping off others.

FPA.. if it is of any help, probably you could contact their white label service provider? I know they are not involved, but at the very least they could do a due diligence? If we start to see more and more scam cases coming off a certain whitelabel provider, I think they should be mentioned as well.. There aren't many, Tradologic, SpotOption and 2 - 3 more. By naming and shaming the WL providers too, it might help push the cause. Just my 2 cents.

This appears to be an oDesk job offer paying people $1.50-$2.00 per post to make positive posts for CitiTrader here at the FPA.

It falsely claims...

As of right now, Cititrader can not go and "defend themselves" only other people... I need AS MANY POSITIVE REVIEWS AS POSSIBLE....

This is patently untrue. CitiTrader refused to respond in the forums for some time. Then an admin posted just a few days ago. Instead of answering questions that were posed, it looks like they decided to try to buy positive spam in the forums.

CitiTrader already had a history of spamming in the forums and reviews. I see that the company doesn't seem to have learned anything from its mistakes.

AWESOME CATCH Asst. MOD. Took a screenshot of the odesk posting, just in case it gets deleted.

cititrader-scam.jpg

Don't thank me. Thank our new member, PlayFair. He's the one who posted the link.

Thanks for grabbing the screenshot. One less thing for me to worry about doing.

The people in Cititrader decided to play it rough.
This matter as well should be added to the warning in their review page

Deffintly all scamers and imposters they shame themself more and more ,with those patetic acts
Seems it it is populer among them,what next spamming as in the ioption case

Well well well.... Jason Sharf...tricky tricker....

Cititrader is nothing but smokes and mirrors!

Really really love the support at this place

Cititrader is naughty

Edit: A mutually beneficial settlement has been reached between Weini Winslow Fu and cititrader.com, and the offices of Cititrader.com have acted expeditiously, to honor this arangement and pay Weini Winslow Fu in full and final settlement

Last edited:
CitiTrader seems to have a never-ending well of bad ideas to use for publicity. ;)

A mutually beneficial settlement has been reached between Weini Winslow Fu and cititrader.com, and the offices of Cititrader.com have acted expeditiously, to honor this arangement and pay Weini Winslow Fu in full and final settlement

I am happy to verify that a settlement was reached.

Back