• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Partially Resolved - Cititrader.com withdrawal issue

I am having an issue with a company
Weini, not sure how far you want to take this, but here's some new info you might find helpful. The US office for cititrader is registered to the following address and calls itself financial services. I think the CFTC or SEC would be good to get in touch with.

Brevspand LTD
232 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 91221
(818) 970-6265
Website: cititrader - Binary Options | Trade Binary Options Online

Much thanks quicksilver and every other champ in this community.

thanks for the brevspan info
will definately be geting in touch

keep em coming much much much thanks

still waiting, will update this week

Weini.. hope the waiting is not another of his stalling tactics. Eagerly looking forward to see how this will be resolved.

P.S: If I may ask, what prompted you to trade with them in particular? I see many threads when things go wrong but seldom do the OP give any insight into why they opted to trade real money with the brokers in question.

A risk free trade prompted me to trade with them, I will update when I can, I will talk to Bill in the mean time,

keep involved everyone all the support the better. thanks

Jason is still stalling, right now it looks like I have wasted $200 dollars geting documents notarized and apostiled only for jason to say that I did not trade the account.

more excuses from Cititrader, we were nearly at an end of this....

Cititrader is falsely accusing my boyfriend of trading the account because he tried to help me get the money back.

if my boyfriend wanted to trade with Cititrader he would of!

more upsetting news and I am left pennyless.

will keep coming with the updates

Back